It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Scahill Rips into Ed Koch for defending Israel's Attack on Peace Activists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ed Koch to Jeremy Scahill - I don't want to argue with you on Israel's attack on Peace Activists
Jeremy Scahill - You can't argue with Facts

List of commodities that Israel blocks from entering the Gaza strip
forums.joerogan.net... 5382

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Pha3drus]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Waiting for the day an israel supporter will answer a direct question, is like waiting for Obama to release his birth certificate.

Never gonna happen.

What's that phrase I keep seeing more and more here and in the media, "can't defend the indefensible?"

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Jeremy Scahill wrote an excellent book on Blackwater. He seems to be a rising star in the alternative journalist world. I hope he continues to go into uncharted [black] waters.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Great interview
Jeremy murdered the other guy

but the pro-israeli guy did say something true
that the UN does not mention sunnis vs. shiites
this is true, more consistency is required by both the UN and even the muslim community.

I cannot argue with that point.

It is apples and oranges though to compare in-fighting with sovereignty vs. oppression, but still something worth noting.

I cannot debate with that argument.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The pro-Israel guy cut off the history to make it seem like the Arab states hate Israel which is why they invaded one day after the creation of Israel. But since the state of Israel was given illegally by the British as a plea bargain to get the U.S. into world war 1, this is occupied land. So as usual they are turning the victims into the villains. Aside from divide and conquer, this is one of the most evil things the NWO does.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Dr Paul craig Roberts
under secretay of the treasury
Wall street journal editor,
the father of reagonomics
on the US gov knee jerk support for the massecre:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Looking at a timeline of Israel, contenderministries.org... I am fed up with how zero criticism of Israel ever reaches these kind of official history timelines. And this type of mentality continues today in the news. Now I may not have been alive on May 14 1948 the creation of Israel (even though my birthday is May 14), I do know what is happening in Israel circa 2010 AD. Israel is the aggressor, and Palestine fires rockets into Israel that suspiciously never hit their targets, usually landing in open fields or killing foreign workers, not Israelis. So, will the history books say that on June 1 2010, militant Arabs attacked the IDF due to their hatred against Jews?

As the recent video shows, of course there is violence by the Arabs, because of the violence caused by the aggressor. For them to edit that out of the history books is an outright lie.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Is it me? Or does that Koch guy look like Mr Potato head?

What a complete joke. When confronted, with Israeli defiance of the UN and the illegalities of their actions this two bit can't even answer the questions. I notice he also slipped in the everyone hates Israel come back as well and skipped the part about a US citizen being shot in the head four times.

See through, corrupted and self serving, who knows where these stooges come from!?

Ignorance is bliss after all.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by DomhainGràdh]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DomhainGràdh
Is it me? Or does that Koch guy look like Mr Potato head?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by DomhainGràdh]

If it is, it's certainly a rotten one.

new topics

top topics

join