It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of Anubis Being Installed at Denver Airport.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Anubis protects the dead on their journey into the afterlife so I'm assuming this is some kind of analogy about leaving Earth to go into heaven/sky, ascension,

Anubis also guarded the tombs or cemetery so perhaps it's a reference to the fact that Denver airports subterranean structure will become a tomb, grave or underworld...

It is quite weird though I must admit especially with the Murial and references to alchemy all over the building...

strange day indeed...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetFreedomRingLoud

Could you tell us what the approx. date you are speaking about? U2U me if necessary.
Peace.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Can we get back on topic here??

Oh same person I see...

[edit on 5-6-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Haha!.....Have you ever heard of the TU-160 Blackjack strategic bomber?. The purpose of the aircraft is the delivery of nuclear and conventional weapons deep in continental theatres of operation. The aircraft has all-weather, day-and-night capability and can operate at all geographical latitudes. Coincidence?.....the name black jack i presume orginates from the 'black jackal' or the black jack card game in which you try to get a score of 21? the jackblack14.info website has the number 43 49 41, translated as C I A in ASCII. I have no idea but june 2011 always comes to mind when i think about all this. A total lunar eclipse will take place on June 15, 2011. It is the first of two total lunar eclipses in 2011, the second occurring on December 10th. I looked up Ephesians 6:11 and it says "Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes". I dont know what to make of all this, IMHO i think the websites and binary are a hoax. As for DIA theres something creepy going on down there, the masonic time capsule was enough to make me believe.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
We had the same statue here in the UK when the exhibition was in London a few years back.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
I've been laughing at David Icke for years about his conspiracies regarding the Lizard people living under or near Denver Airport. However, I do like many of his other theories.

This one just seemed a little far fetched for me. Until now.

If the show is at the museum, why isn't the statue at the museum?

I can understand the need to attract tourists etc coming through the airport and to raise awareness of what's going on in Denver, but this is a VERY interesting choice of artifact to display given the widespread theories about DIA.

Not really when you consider that the exact same statue has been placed in many other states for the exact same purpose.
But whatever, let's go with crazy illuminati statue that symbolizes our death.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just saw today that ANOTHER giant statue of Anubis is being put up in NYC!

What is going on?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66bdc638b5ae.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Just showing people what they really are...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Awesome. I must say that statue looks badass!

To me, to erect a statue of Anubis at DIA is a clear message, if you know what I mean. I don't think anyone here can deny what they've been feeling as of late. For example, in the gulf right now, a great mass of death! 'They' are saying "In the near future...DEATH" They will hide under the Earth, and leave us behind.

Please LORD, once they go down, may they never rise again.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

With everything that is happening and they are installing a statue of the Egyptian God of Death and the Afterlife at the Denver airport in the U.S.?...

Are the elites laughing their butts off and telling us death is coming with this statue?

It is kind of strange with everything that is happening right now.

Yes, because this time in history is unique.

From the oil leak which is killing and will continue to kill marine life, and will cause suffering for many families and will cost jobs.

Is this a repeat of 1976, 1979, 1989, 1990, 2000, 2005 or 2008?

History of major oil spills

To the confrontation between North and South Korea because the North sank a sub from the South and war is very possible.

Is this a repeat of 1958-2009?

List of border incidents involving North Korea

I mean, come ON. Let me know when Kim Jong-Il sends a suicide squad to kill SK's president - like his father did in the 60s.

If you want to be seen as a prophet, predict that there will be a crisis in the Koreas, putting them on the brink of war at some point in the future. Then, if by some miracle there isn't some recent incident, you can point to the fact that they merely have an armistice and the war never officially ended. Score!

To the calls of hatred and confrontation made by many people, and nations against Israel...

See also: 1948-present.

It is a bit strange the statue of Anubis, the Egyptian God of Death and the Afterlife is being installed at the Denver Airport.

Weren't people here freaking out about Shiva and the Large Hadron Collider just a few months ago? How did that work out?

But why might there be a statue of an Egyptian god at Denver's airport? That's some HUGE sign! It has to be!

Surely there can't be a simple explanation, right?

Oh, wait.

It’s only a few weeks until King Tut and his treasures arrive in Denver for a stop at the Denver Art Museum. Starting June 26, the boy king will be on display, but you’ll actually be able to see some of his possessions and history as soon as you arrive in the city. Officials with the traveling exhibit have installed a 26-foot statue at the airport, but the thing is kind of a downer.

It’s a replica of Anubis—that’s the god of the afterlife for these that don’t remember—and this creature from beyond weighs in at seven tons. It’s definitely large enough to provide an interesting welcome for travelers around the country. Many are already questioning why on earth they’d throw up a huge monument to the underworld at a place like an airport, especially with Anubis being the one responsible for helping out the newly dead on their final journey.

Those responsible for King Tut and his stuff think it’s an awesome idea, and they claim that Anubis is just at the airport to promote the exhibit and to watch over the valuables from the tombs of the pharaohs. We’re all for some advertising, but this give us the creepies.

Once again, reality rears its big, ugly, stupid head and ruins our fun.

"Facts are stupid things."
-Ronald W. Reagan

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Just saw today that ANOTHER giant statue of Anubis is being put up in NYC!

What is going on?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66bdc638b5ae.jpg[/atsimg]

As I just posted regarding Denver:

It's for the King Tut touring exhibition.

Or that's what "They" want you to think...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join