It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey welcomes Gaza aid survivors from Israeli attack - VIDEO - PHOTO (cover-up?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Turkey welcomes Gaza aid survivors from Israeli attack - VIDEO - PHOTO

www.worldbulletin.net

"The soldiers shot a doctor who surrendered and they threw dead bodies into the sea. We still don't know what happened to them," said Bulent Yildirim, chairman of the IHH, the Turkish charity which organised the convoy.

He said Israeli commandos had forced activists to kneel with their hands behind their backs after they stormed the flotilla, and helicopters circling overhead poured cold sea water onto them.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-6-2010 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I found the following above statement to be particularly noteworthy, at least from the standpoint of what has been reported thus far...

Is there a cover-up taking place here?

Did something more heinous and diabolical go down than even most have suspected? Or is this just lip-service and exaggerations on behalf of people who are angry of what went down?

One thing's for certain, this subject, and the outrage it has caused is not going to go away any time soon.

And I'm sure I will get lambasted for even POSTING this. lol

www.worldbulletin.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Anybody want to take a stab at this?

Anyone think IDF disposed of dead bodies at sea to cover up the magnitude of what happened?

Or do you think this is propaganda?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
arabic tv claims over 10 people were killed

western tv claims 9 people were killed.

new topics

top topics

join