It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can I Develop Telekinesis?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by NickyBlue

Thanks Nicky.

I like your advice. In my dreams it happened just like second nature. It need to relax my mind and see myself moving the object.

I definitely think that's how it done in reality. Through complet concentration, and truthfully accepting that the action can be done. But I think our minds have been spiritually squelched so without tons of exercise it's of course impossible.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

zaiger, please don't take this as a personal attack, but seriously mercury is chronically bad for your health.

One of my high school science teachers used to play with mercury and he was much dumber for it. His kid wasn't that bright either but this guy certainly suffered from exposure.

Anyone who doubts this can just wait around for a mercury poisoning event to occur in your area and go and speak with the affected people. These are rarer now due to better handling of mercury but still happen. Essentially mercury like other heavy metals get more concentrated along the food chain and eventually people eat contaminated food (usually fish) and really suffer.

Also, the definitely don't gain anything telepathically. Anyone even remotely considering playing with mercury had better start reading the wikipedia entry for mercury: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Psychokinesis is the ability to move material objects with will power.
First I will ask you this question. If you eat something nice, drink, or just feel pleasant touch , how does it happen that you feel the pleasure?
So , the sensory organs send messages to your brain and then you feel it.
Fine. Yet have you wondered why the brain has the ability to feel?You feel through your senses, but if you were to be denied your body (like in out of body experience) you would have sensed directly. Did you know that, if somebody did operate on your live brain you would not feel anything? The brain is not you. What is reality? People who have experienced out of body experiences report that they can see.. So, the vision itself is only related to brain and eyes. The actual seeing is done despite the matter, not because of it. Moreover matter is energy and vice versa. Our bodies are made in a way that our energies could be channelled through legitimate medium. We are here to learn how to control ourselves.(our spirit if you will)When you raise your hand you use legitimate psychokinesis. The trick is to learn how to step out of the box. Use energy directly.Good way to start is learning chi. Chi kung , part of kung fu.
One of exercises is to stand still, with raised hands and breath slowly.
Hold your hands more with the power of spirit than of the mind. That is use less physical energy. If you can stand in that position for 15, 20 or 30 minutes everyday , it is hard but you will start to understand that the easiest way to keep it up is through "forgetting" you hold your hands, then you start feeling the energy. You can move objects with that energy, once it has become dense enough and you learn how to direct it. You need to visualize and feel that energy. It is spiritual so, not material so it exists but is not apparent to our trained eyes.(We learned not to see or some spiritual power has put some limitation according to very ancient technique so we can experience life in this form on Earth.Just by using legitimate, material channels )It is all for our good. yet sometimes if confronted with extreme danger or something happens that can trigger us. We use direct means. (Telepathy, telekinesis and so on.)You need to become more aware of yourself as a Spirit. Meditation, kung fu, chi kung, and little things like:
out of body experiences, dreams, remote viewing, that all is part of same thing. If you are somewhere , or became somebody or something happened to you accept that you have somewhat agreed to it.
You somehow asked for it. If you know your thoughts then you nearer.The key is self realization, understand that you need to accept yourself - that helps with energy flow.
Next, you need to talk to your body. Love your body. Love and hate are directional of energy. When you love you want to be closer, when hate you repulse. I am talking about pushing and pulling out and into existence.
Look, you either know how to do things or you have to learn that. To learn you need to understand at least some basics.
The best is to be conscious and aware. One is ability to perceive , the other is with a dash of free will to it.
There are many ways of interaction with ambient world:
Observational mode(reasoning,viewing with your physical senses or without, meditation is sensing without physicality.
Influential interactive - mode(talking, handling objects, hate and love, imagination)
handling can be done through physical means or spiritual. Talking can be physical or can assume a form of prayer or talking to "spirits".
Well I don't know. Yet, when I do something I am aware that I have to decouple -so my thoughts won't influence the result as very often we are unaware that we may be doing thinking in interactive mode instead of just observational. If we did not have decoupled function in our bodies we'd have actually lived outside our known physical world , and that would have defeated the purpose of incarnation.
Become aware .Learn to choose your thoughts

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Alexandra David-Néel
Look up this author, who traveled Tibet during the early days.
before British Colonialism really pooched it up.
1930BC (Before Colononialism )

What she says about what she saw, and did, and learned, is very enlightening. Even more so
when compared to other shamamistic types from around the world who had no contact with each other.
If you are serious it will give you something to think about.

PS. the lady could write.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IcarusDeepSea
You can't. You are either born with the ability or you are not.

I did not read other post...But i'm sorry you are full of # sir. YOU CAN develop these skills.

www.psipog.net

The owner is retired from that site, but its all archived. I used the psiwheel to develop psychokinesis/telekinesis abilities. I eventually quit though. They were very weak and I became frustrated.

edit: if you guys want youtube "psiwheel" or "psi-wheel"

[edit on 28-6-2010 by QuickWick]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by demetriandlucy

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by NickyBlue

Thanks Nicky.

I like your advice. In my dreams it happened just like second nature. It need to relax my mind and see myself moving the object.

I definitely think that's how it done in reality. Through complet concentration, and truthfully accepting that the action can be done. But I think our minds have been spiritually squelched so without tons of exercise it's of course impossible.

Thank you guys, YES. You need to have a clear mind with no distractions completely concentrated. When you try moving a psiwheel (which is what usually everyone starts off with since its very dense.) you can visualize energy going around it, flowing around and it moving. DO NOT force the flow and DONT just imagine it moving or else it won't. Like I said do it calmly. Slow and steady wins the race.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kawagi

Star for you! Well explained. And nice exercises

I just want to add something u cover up a bit with your words.
(For people who are still not so deep into the rabbit hole, first one question u might ask yourself: Why do you think you wanna learn this? For developing spirit? Or ya own profit?)

The first and IMO the most important ...rule we might say, is

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY!

Fact!
Alpha and omega, the end and the beginning, the one!
And the second very important thing is what we call

FREQUENCY
(Think About!)

Another very usefull axiom - what leads us to the goal of mastering the funny vehicle called matter - is

AS ABOVE SO BELOW; meaning
YOU ARE THE WORLD AND THE WORLD IS YOU!
(Wonderfull quote from "Krishnamurti")
meaning

You are connected with everything around you and even more.
Your physical environment AROUND you is a reflection of your INSIDE!

Get to the core of it and you will be unplugged, able to do things you never expected.

Also a nice form of exercise is interesting, called

"PATANJALI YOGA"

This means breathing yoga techs with meditation. For this meditation are some advices given, called the
"PATANJALI YOGASUTRAS".
Inside them you find some pictures to meditate about, which, if mastered, give the yogi special abilities, called

"SHIDDIS"

They give you different special powers you have to run throu, to gain enlightment. The hard fact is, when you went through the shiddis you have to loose the abilities to get to enlightment, so they aren´t as usefull for lightseeker.
But for evolving souls, nice food

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
if you have any progress let us know

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Yes it does exist. However, to achieve it would be a very extraordinary feat, and not easily achieved.

I would suggest trying to go to your 'level' and your 'room'.. And going from there.

GL

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mascot27

My progress report so far.

I really did attempt to clear my mind, but I don't think I'm achieving total focus. I see myself moving objects simply as a matter of fact (without doubt), but I haven't seen the slightest result other that seeing the effects of the heat of my hands on small balanced objects (psi-wheel type).

As to the other poster asking my intentions. I would just like personal evidence that these things exist. Nothing else.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

It has been proven that a person can influence a random number generator.

Can you support that with evidence?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Stare a person intently, like the type of face one makes when having problems pooping, and they may just move away. Since people are made of matter, you have just moved matter without any physical contact.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAtomicspace
reply to post by Danbones

It has been proven that a person can influence a random number generator.

Can you support that with evidence?

It is simple. Try it yourself. If you don't have a Random Number Generator try throwing a coin or dice. That should be enough evidence. If you do not succeed in influencing the result that means you do not believe it is possible and therefore you ought to fail

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In answer to you question , I think most of us perform it to a certain degree. For example in some sport such as golf or curling the player maintains a mental contact with the moving object and wills it to go in a certain direction. Same with bending the ball in football or throwing a dart at the dart board. Your mind and the moving object remain connected as you try to will it .

Another example is juggling. When you become good at it , it does not really matter how many balls are thrown in the air. Once you have synchronised your hand to the movement of the balls in time and space you might even be able to read a book while juggling or keep your eyes closed.

It is more difficult to move an inanimate object such as a golf ball on a table. But what if the ball was rolling down a slope? One should find that it is possible to will it to go right or left with a bit of practice.

In a way it is like moving a ping pong ball with a puff of air (not of the sexy show kind
). What I mean is that the puff of air is substituted with your mental puff as it were

edit on 3-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

It is simple. Try it yourself. If you don't have a Random Number Generator try throwing a coin or dice. That should be enough evidence. If you do not succeed in influencing the result that means you do not believe it is possible and therefore you ought to fail

That does not prove anything. Not only is it impossible, its a waste of time. Can you prove your claims with scientific data or through experimental proof?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

That does not prove anything. Not only is it impossible, its a waste of time. Can you prove your claims with scientific data or through experimental proof?

Yes, it can be proven by simply having a witness record how many times head or tails appear. For example the objective would be to say make head appear more often than tail. The the coin is thrown 100 times (by an independent skeptic if possible).If out of throwing the coin 100 time Head comes up more that 75% of time then the evidence is there.

It has been done many times. It is not discussed about because it is one of those things that can be attempted successfully by a lot of people. It is not so extraordinary. Only if someone influenced lottery number draws would it become news.
edit on 4-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yes, it can be proven by simply having a witness record how many times head or tails appear. For example the objective would be to say make head appear more often than tail. The the coin is thrown 100 times (by an independent skeptic if possible).If out of throwing the coin 100 time Head comes up more that 75% of time then the evidence is there. It has been done many times. It is not discussed about because it is one of those things that can be attempted successfully by a lot of people. It is not so extraordinary. Only if someone influenced lottery number draws would it become news.

You are funny... That is not proof, how can I believe you? Even if that ever happened to you, the more you toss the coin the closer the probability for heads will go to 50%. I can tell you don't have mathematical background.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You are funny... That is not proof, how can I believe you? Even if that ever happened to you, the more you toss the coin the closer the probability for heads will go to 50%. I can tell you don't have mathematical background.

I do have a mathematical background. Probability theory , combinations and permutations are still very fresh in my mind from school days. Option pricing and derivatives were on the curriculum during my professional career development.In case you wonder why I mention Derivatives it is because it involves using formulas from physics.

You are just throwing the probability book at me by saying that increasing the number of tries will lead to 50% head and 50% tail overall. So how many tries do you want ?If 100 is not enough for you , let's try 1000. If I still achieve 75:25 , then what about 10,000 throws in order to restore the balance that you so desperately require.

Well, real life is not like that . I only need to try once to win. If I am given 5 chances , it is far too generous.

edit on 5-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You are just throwing the probability book at me by saying that increasing the number of tries will lead to 50% head and 50% tail overall. So how many tries do you want ?If 100 is not enough for you , let's try 1000. If I still achieve 75:25 , then what about 10,000 throws in order to restore the balance that you so desperately require.

What I am saying is that you are not providing facts for your arguement, because you cannot prove something that is absurd.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

What I am saying is that you are not providing facts for your arguement, because you cannot prove something that is absurd.

I enjoy discussing this with you. We don't disagree with probability theory. All I am saying is that even probability theory will bend to a strong will.

This thread is in fact about moving objects remotely. This seems absurd, but it can be done to a certain degree by some people as I mentioned earlier.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join