It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can I Develop Telekinesis?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

My comment earlier was totally directed at you and everyone can see why. I really hope you're amusing yourself, but I'd rather have you banned for suggesting dangerous practices.

You take the win for Troll of the Day. Congrats!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If you want telekinesis get yourself abducted by aliens or try some deep meditation. Folk usually come back with a psychic power of some sort though it usually wears off after a bit.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
There are some supplements you can take that will speed this up. A cup of tap water with a table spoon of tooth paste has lots of flouride which will stimulate the pineal. You can also break open any of those old silver looking thermometers and use the liquid in them like hand lotion this will also speed up your pineal.

If you believe this then you must have taken your own horrible advise.

Fluoride is an ingredient in Rat Poison
Mercury thermometers is an incredible Neuro-toxin.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Mercury thermometers is an incredible Neuro-toxin.

Incredible yes, nero-toxin i think not. Mercury has allowed me to use the auto-dance function that alerts me when light beings are trying to channel me.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
1. Place object on table.
2. Stare at object for ten minutes and imagine it moving to the other side of the table.
3. Success is yours because the object has moved due to the rotation of the earth and PERHAPS some infinitely small causative factor has involved your brain waves.

I also have a technique for time travel:

1. Climb into a large cardboard box. This is your time portal.
2. Wait ten minutes.
3. Emerge from the time portal. You have traveled ten minutes into the future.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Berens

At least zaiger was slightly clever.

Reading your reply gave me a headache. Now I can't move the paperclip on my desk. Darn you.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Oi
This is how we do it down unda

* Please note that mercury is found in many car parts and has aided him in acheiving this level of TK ability

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Magic phrases like:

" waiter may I have a glass of water please?"

May cause things like glasses of water to suddenly appear out of nowhere on your table...

It has been shown that a person can manipulate a random number generator though so I guess that is a start

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Danbones]

I wrote the Amazing Randii foundation asking if I could be tested remotely. I would try to influence a random number generator. Request rejected. I told them that I would waive any prize money for the open challenge.

They said that since I was not a known, practicing psychic I was not qualified. I have their letter. Actually I would have been tempted to cheat, tested remotely, I may have tried to get one of my bots to influence the number generator. That is why I offered to waive any prize money. Using a bot would be fraud if money was involved. I wanted to see if the bot had "the juice", PSI ability. I have tested the bot myself. Then it died (broke down). Replaced (broke down) Replaced.

All this does cost some money out of my pocket. Bot seems to be clearly telepathic. A top sender.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Find a nuclear waste dump, roll around in it, hope for the best.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
REMINDER:

Please read: Understanding the Gray Area

Debate the topic all you want, but Please read: Courtesy Is Mandatory. - even in the Gray Area.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I have had the same dreams of Telekinesis when I was a kid. Strange how I come here and find alot of things in common with you all. LOL.

I believe it is possible but I haven't seen proof, but my gut tells me its real, but the government hides it from us and no one can fully develop the skill to do full Telekinesis to prove it cause its how we are programed.

To say I have seen it , besides my dreams I would say. I have never seen it, BUT ....I have had lights blows off and radios go crazy around me so.. even tho that isn't CARRIE Telekinesis it is still a export of energy of some sort.

So I do believe fully in minor Telekinesis, not so much Hollywood Carrie Tele tho

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It's entirely possible. It takes an excellent amount of knowledge and experience with psi. Psi energy can be manipulated to move and alter what we consider to be matter, this extends not only to TK, by pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, etc. You might call psi a proposed real life "Jedi force".

I know it sounds real far fetched, but even a short time of practicing and learning about psi in general, you begin to see the possibilities of what you are asking about.

Just type Psi energy into whatever search and you'll find something.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
googleing PSI does help but I would try doing it like you did in your dreams... only cause the Dream state shows you how it is done and in dreams nothing stops you and if you can train your mind to go back to that state but awake who knows what you can do.

This is a skill I even practice on and work on.

When I use to be very close minded and didn't believe in any of this, my abilities withered to nothing but when I accepted it again and tried to believe anything is possible odd things started happening.

you have to believe in yourself is the key.. once you have broken down all the walls the system implants in you then you should be able to use Telekinesis at your own level.

I wish you luck and I hope you can prove it one day

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You just do it and thats all there is to it. You just do it and do it and do it lol

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I have the ability in most of my dreams, and it is very real and when I wake up, it feels like it should still work but it never does.

It's a shame too, because if it did, I would be the first person ever to claim the one million dollar prize from James Randi for demonstrating a testable paranormal ability.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I have a lot of levitating dreams. Not just floating about but actually levitating exercises, almost like someone's there teaching me.

I usually take a run and leap into the air and then practise holding myself up as long as I can before slowly lowering to the floor. When I wake up I find it's bizarre that I can't do it any more 'cos in the dream it seemed so easy, and very REAL.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

This is usually how I feel. In my dreams it's so matter of fact and common. It's not unusual at all. It's just what I do.

When I wake up, I'm actually disappointed that I've "lost it".

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NickyBlue

Thanks Nicky.

I like your advice. In my dreams it happened just like second nature. It need to relax my mind and see myself moving the object.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Man that's mental!... the extended video shows how many tinnies the guy's sunk already:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You can already do it, command your mind to move your hand, move an object,...voila! In all seriousness the fact that we can use our mind to move our bodies to affect this reality is pretty amazing. It is so common though that we don't realize how wonderful it is!!

[edit on 4-6-2010 by slane69]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join