It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can I Develop Telekinesis?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I've dreamed since I was a child that I could move objects with my mind. It always seemed so real to me that I was actually convinced at one point in grade school that I could do it.

Just today I remembered that feeling. It's like an overwhelming desire now.

In all seriousness, do you think it exists?

If so, is it something that can be learned?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You can't. You are either born with the ability or you are not.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Magic phrases like:

" waiter may I have a glass of water please?"

May cause things like glasses of water to suddenly appear out of nowhere on your table...

It has been shown that a person can manipulate a random number generator though so I guess that is a start

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yeah sit in a cold dark room with your eyes closed. Repeat to yourself
"i love the light, the light loves me, the universe is love" - this is an exercise which will develop you pineal gland so you will be able to move things with your mind.
There are some supplements you can take that will speed this up. A cup of tap water with a table spoon of tooth paste has lots of flouride which will stimulate the pineal. You can also break open any of those old silver looking thermometers and use the liquid in them like hand lotion this will also speed up your pineal.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You could play around with a chi spinner/psi spinner. There are youtube videos on how to make them. Basically you just need like, a cork or piece of clay or something to hold a needle, and then a piece of paper to balance on top. I don't know if the energy is real, or if it just the heat from your body that makes them spin. It looks pretty cool and can impress your friends.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by jessieg]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I should have just listed this as an experiment in how subjects are viewed on ATS.

It would appear some people are here only to crap on subjects that they personally aren't interested in.

Now that we have the disappointing posts out of the way, I'd love to have some posts that aren't just an outlet for your smartazz wayz.

If you don't think it exists, feel free to post "I don't believe it exists based on lack of evidence."

Gracias.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Here Wickedtherabbit www.youtube.com...
Theres another guy in Asia that can do this as well.
I was never much a believer in this type of stuff until I saw this.

I know different forms of martial arts use this form of mind over matter.
The one inch punch is a good example and that other guy who can obliterate a coconut with an open palm.
I wish I could remember his name.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

I have replicated the psi wheel in front of friends to prove it is the heat from the hands that moves it.
I have no powers and i made it look like I did.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Look you came here to ask the advice of professionals on how to devleop TK. If you didn't want to learn you should not have posted this thread. You asked we told you. When you start name calling it does not seem like you were really wanting to learn but just trying to troll us.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm sorry I personally don't believe it is real. If it was real wouldn't someone have stepped forward already to show their talent?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

Some people already have.
www.youtube.com...
I have seen this a few times and am always scratching my head.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
seriously...
It has been proven that a person can influence a random number generator.

If you try an oracle such the IChing with three coins or more complicated yarrow stocks ( the cary F baines translation is my preferance)
you will find that if you focus on an imginary situation in your mind like you are realy in that situation,
and then ask an unrelated question of the oracle you will get an answer which relates to the fantasy as if it were real.

The next run of the oracle will give you the answer to the question you asked if you ask it again...

Try this if you will...the Iching is the oldest book in the world and has been around all this time for a reason.

One thing is direct focus locks the mind so oracles work on a double blind sort of thing like clutching a tuning fork prevents it from vibrating.

Experiments have been done which show a group praying or wishing a person well are effective if the recipient is not aware of the well wishing.

A person who is expecting the wellwishing does not get the same results

Action at a distance has been proven though. accross both time and distance.

With the Iching which can be found in a used bookstore there is an inexpensive way to experimant that anyone can do...

My comment about the waitor is to illustrate that sometimes it is easier to
to things the normal way, and to not expext something for nothing which is a fools gambit...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

What liquid are you talking about? What is it called?

And I've read that flouride is actually bad for this sorta stuff.

I don't believe I've seen any proof of telekinesis; however, I do believe in the possibility of it.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SentientBeyondDesign

It is called Mercury and it causes mental altitude. Dis-info agents have been telling people it will kill you for years to cover up the fact that if you take enough you would be more powerfull than any army.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

This has to be the worst advice I have come accross yet....I am really hoping that was sarcasm at it's finest

That or I have been horribly misinformed!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Odd that I came across this today...I had a dream last night that I had telekinesis for some reason.

Might have to do with the 2 hours of Jordan Maxwell I watched before I went to bed....

delius

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Yeah sit in a cold dark room with your eyes closed. Repeat to yourself
"i love the light, the light loves me, the universe is love" - this is an exercise which will develop you pineal gland so you will be able to move things with your mind.
There are some supplements you can take that will speed this up. A cup of tap water with a table spoon of tooth paste has lots of flouride which will stimulate the pineal. You can also break open any of those old silver looking thermometers and use the liquid in them like hand lotion this will also speed up your pineal.

Where I have highlighted the above text, Sodium Fluoride does not stimulate the Pineal Gland it shuts off the connectivity and damages the nervous system. Sodium Fluoride is poison and I have threads posted on ATS with a lot of links of evidence that it does harm you.

The whole purpose of Sodium Fluoride is to make people docile and rather slow and to disrupt the Pineal Gland from working efficiently. By damaging the Pineal Gland its easier for those in the KNOW to brainwash/manipulate people's thoughts through fear-tactics and images and information that they are given.

Anybody can use Telekinesis and it doesn't mean you have super-powers like from comics/movies it just means that we do all have psi abilities to channel into IF you are willing to practice. Whether it be through listening to calm music and meditating or as the member who quoted with the above comment was correct about asking to tune in with the light and only the light.

When meditating always concentrate on the LIGHT. If it doesn't feel right what you are doing then stop and try again later.

I've been known from my ex girlfriend and a few work colleagues to move things. Its freaky at first because I am just as skeptical as them and say, "oh but that could have moved because its old and fraile. Or like when I stacked bottle of water about 2 tons of it the bottles all collasped but instead of falling to the ground and sliding across the shopfloor like many would think, instead the bottles came crashing down but they lifted off the shelf and were throw 5-7metres infront of me yet the shelves were to the back of a strong wall. The shelves were intact but not the bottles they all were tuned up like somebody had sqeezed and twisted them.

These bottles of water weren't exactly light or easy to carry these bottles were between 5-10 gallon heavy. That's really heavy and I stacked it properly as managemnet went into investigation because I got injured and nearly 8 other witnesses/customer's that all saw it happen yet we were all astonished. And that was that. It wasn't spoken of again because the customer's and managemnet thought it was a ghost as we had an ex colleague who passed away there some 2 years ago.

So it could have been anything you would have thought. However this was an ongoing change in my life because earlier I mentioned that my ex girlfriend went through similar experience. I was around at Nikki's and had just received my driving license paper work and was really excited that I passed my theory test this was over 3 years ago and I had this strange adrenaline feeling from inside and I had felt so much energy from my arms and fingers and I felt like throwing my arms and extending them from behind me so as I stretched quickly.

The shelves behind me ripped out the brick walls not plaster board but solid brick walls and the 6 inch nails that were supporting these shelves ripped out 4-5 inches of brick/insulation which was a shock as when we had a closer look the nails were curled not bent but very curled like a spiral and I didn't know what to make of it. She had policean dolls on the shelves and like this would sound something similar to a horror film the dolls were scattered across the otherside of her room.

The shelves were 4 feet from the bedroom floor and the shevles were 1.5metres long by 12 inches wide. There were three huge shelves and the dolls only weighed roughly 0.5kg each these dolls literally flew across the room. They didnt land infront of the shelves. So I found the whole event bizarre! However my ex girlfriend didn't and she threw me out for destroying her walls lol

She thought I was cursed not a very nice thing to say to a loved one at that time especially its not a very nice word to use for a psi ability. I was aware as I child that I had psi abilities but like anything without practice its very rusty.

So its like saying to a person who's never rid a bicycle to get on it and cycle for a mile in a straight line. Well unfortunately with my Telekinesis I can't just "cycle in a straight line for a mile" because its not that easy. I didn't learn at school/college how to use telekinesis so asking somebody like me to move something. Can't be done straight away its takes lots of concentration or in my cases through anger and happiness because everything has an opposition.

So like the incident at work a few years ago I was angry at work and felt that burst of rage and the blinking water bottles 5-10 gallon heavy each decided to go for flying lessons.

Whereas the incident at my ex girlfriend's house was through shear happiness and I have watched programmes from Pysics who say that when a major event/change in a person's life whether they are aware or not it has been known for people to move things not so much through their mind but through emotional energy.

I've never moved anything with my mind. I can only move things/objects through my coinscience. Who ever says they can do it with their mind I don't think that's true because your Heart/Soul has a Coinscience and your thoughts is called the Sub-coinscience which is probably what they are referring to when they say they can move objects with their mind.

OIther than that Telekinesis is one of my rare psi abilities whereas my Clairvoyancy and Precognitions are the strongest and I have been told numerous times that I have very strong abilities. I only really talk of experiences from a positive perspective as I have encounter a few negative moves from ex-emotinal baggaed like loosing trust in people and getting angry that I lashed out negative energy at some people without laying a finger on them and I'm not proud of it but I have written on ATS of that experience that nearly hospitalised 4 people in the 3 years.

So I've slowly but surely been coping and learning how to transfer negative energy into positive LIGHT ONLY.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Where I have highlighted the above text, Sodium Fluoride does not stimulate the Pineal Gland it shuts off the connectivity and damages the nervous system.

Oh please stop spreading you dis-info. The whole flouride is bad for your pineal gland was made up by Edgar Hoover. Hoover hired david icke to go around the world and tell everyone this so that nobody would have mind light powers so they could not rise up agains the NWO army of darkness.
So please go back to your handler and tell them that MKULTRA was a success but you have failed in spreading your dis-info.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Where I have highlighted the above text, Sodium Fluoride does not stimulate the Pineal Gland it shuts off the connectivity and damages the nervous system.

Oh please stop spreading you dis-info. The whole flouride is bad for your pineal gland was made up by Edgar Hoover. Hoover hired david icke to go around the world and tell everyone this so that nobody would have mind light powers so they could not rise up agains the NWO army of darkness.
So please go back to your handler and tell them that MKULTRA was a success but you have failed in spreading your dis-info.

You really have been mis-informed. There is an article with proof that a member on ATS has proved the Conspiracy to no-longer be the Conspiracy of the links of Fluorosis linked to Sodium Fluoride poisoning. You only have to do your homework.

Sodium Fluoride is also a another compound used in atomic bombs and environmentalists were paid heavily in the early 1940's from Corporate Interest's to keep a lid on the dangerous of Sodium Fluoride.

I do not post to put dis-info into people or FEAR I post to help them become AWARE of the dangers of Sodium Fluoride. Because I've been diagoised with Sodium Fluoride poisoning and have Chronic Fatigue Cough and Fluorosis which is all linked to it due to insider's and contacts that we are all working together to bring in the culprits who are responsible and to have them prosecuted. So yeah go ahead and dis me even me and make it sound like I@m hear trying to fool people when all I'm doing is trying to educate those that will listen because unlike a lot of you, I'm on "borrowed time" and doing what I can to help people wake up.

Its something I do that put's me at ease knowing that life goes on and I've not got long as the days go by the pains get harder to live with.

I do not dis-respect you and I do not hate you, Its your opinion and I hope you will truth. Have a good day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join