It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DMT connection: Near Death Experiences and the Eternal Temporal Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
As I am sure many of you must know, '___' is what is said to be released in the brain right before death, causing near death experiences, and it is said that people who die experience sometime similar (although, it would be impossible to say, on account of dead people don't talk)

Equally sure am I, that many of you know that our sense of time, while under the influence of certain unmentionable chemicals, becomes severely dilated; short amounts of time feeling as if they're taking massive amounts of time.

So what if when you die, you ARE indeed experiencing eternity. In your head, that is. Outside of your head, the world goes on, every second goes on at a second, and things change.... however in your head, in the past few seconds while you lay there dying, an eternity, literally, passes. You re-live your life. Perhaps not just once; maybe twice or thrice. All in the span of a few seconds. After that perhaps you decide to lay judgement upon yourself; after all you just lived your life three times over in the span of a few seconds! And you decide where you will spend the next few seconds, which will seem as an eternity to you. You deem yourself good or bad or neutral.... or you may choose not to lay judgement upon yourself at all. You never truly vanish because time has come to a stand-still now, and you are dead. You are living in an infinitely extended temporal swirl of unconsciousness.

Your lasts thoughts just might be your most significant ones.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
but, what if there is something after death ? nobody knows.
i believe in the paranormal, this video isnt correct in all sequences, but the ones with the tree, where parts of legs appear and the one with something lurking behind the grave stones, i consider real.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by icepack]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You can smoke pure '___' if you wish to see what its like without actually dying.

That of course, involves breaking the law and the risk of changing your mind forever.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If only it were that simple Zomar. I have no connections for crystal demetri...err, '___'.

However, as an amateur gardener, I have taken it upon myself to prepare the legendary "Ayahuasca Brew" which, if all goes as planned, will be in a few months.

It's perfectly legal, by the way, moderators. Phalaris grass is my source for '___', and it is 100% legal to own, grow and even prepare. My source for the MAOI (or was it SSRI i always get the two mixed up!) is Syrian Rue...also 100% legal to own, grow and prepare.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You can legally buy all the necessary items to make '___' at a Hardware store. Grow your own plants, or find them legally online.

It is however, illegal to go though the process of extracting the chemical out of the plant material.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The following is posted at the top of every thread page in the Alternative Substances forum -

This forum is for the discussion of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups related to the trade and trafficking of illicit drugs, and inequities in enforcement of drug-related laws. Personal use, advocacy of legalization, and related non-conspiratorial topics are not allowed. Members posting about personal recreational use of drugs and related mind-altering substances may be banned without warning.This forum is not intended for discussion of legalization advocacy or speculation of enlightenment or spiritual possibilities related to drug use.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join