It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with media.abovetopsecret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to get advice, but after looking through the boards it seemed like the most logical place to post.

Basically whenever I try to access my pictures or any other service supported by the media section of the site, I am asked to login (even though I am already logged in) when I do so I am just told I 'need to login to use this feature'. Which is of course precisely what I am trying to do.

I'm not sure if this is a problem with my account or if there's something I'm not doing?

At first I though maybe I was required to setup another account specifically for media.abovetopsecret, but on attempting to try this I am told 'Sorry, Signups have been disabled. Please check back later!'!

I use firefox primarily and so tried with IE but with no difference.

Anything blatantly obvious here?

Or might there be a problem?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You should use the same login name and password that you use on the ATS boards. If that doesn't work then you've changed your ATS password and should use your original password. As far as I know the media password doesn't get updated automatically.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Ok that makes sense, thanks!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have the same problem... trouble is... I lost my original password!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Yep, me too!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If you forgot your original password - click here

Just type in your username. Your email would be the same as your ATS registration email. If you can not remember your registration email - contact me via U2U.

[edit on June 3rd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

join