It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing spree prompts UK gun laws review

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is exactly what happened in Australia at Port Arthur in 1996.Massive killing spree which brought in our tough gun laws.There are many conflicting events that took place and is worth a look into from a conspiracy point of view

www.trutv.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I remember that , very strange case I seem to remember ,any good links you can recomend?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

There are a few reports questioning this event ,here are some links that might give you an insight to what really went on,if you want to find more google Martin Bryant/coverup/framed/etc

www.whale.to...
www.speleorovers.org...
loveforlife.com.au...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Thanks , I will have some reading for the morning , is this the event that triggered the ban of all semi and automatic weapons in Australia that happened in Tasmania?

And were there is doubt on pretty much all the stories?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

Yeah thats right Port Arthur Tasmania .Port Arthur has a very dark history ,it began as a penal settlement by the British and was known for being very harsh as well as isolated, cold and a long way from home for the inmates who were probably there for stealing bread.
The media reports and the official story were very convincing,and Mr Bryant was swiftly tried and sentenced,But there are doubts about his ability to do the deed considering his mental capacity which could be described as dimwitted and slow.Some of the victims were shot at long range in the head which some military people have said would be hard to do even for a trained marksman.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

OK cheers , I remember some thing , wasnt some of the shots considered sniping almost , sry just reread that...

yeah strange case ,

wasnt the police under suspicion at some point , ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join