It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Obama Openly Heckled On Shuttle Bus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Obama Heckled - Video In Link

Obama Heckled On Shuttle Bus

ards2010 says he saw Obama come on board his parking shuttle after having run back out there to get out of the rain during the Memorial Day speech at the cemetery. He says there were a lot of Obama fans out there as well as folks opposed to the president's policies, basically 'people who wanted to hear President Obama speak.'
- nsaidi, CNN iReport producer

iReport —
Note: The author of this report (the young man with the baseball cap who appears at the end of the clip) is NOT the heckler in Video 1.

Video 1--President Obama making a surprise appearance on a fan shuttle bus after his speech was rained out at the Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery in Elwood, Ill. on May 31, 2010.

Video 2--President Obama leaving the Cemetery with his motorcade after talking with fans on the shuttle buses.

Image 1&2--Storm approaching as President Obama arrives at the Cemetery.

It appears as if the "honeymoon" is over for Mr. Obama. Some video footage of people on this shuttle bus on Memorial Day openly call Obama a "liar" and shout that he "should be impeached".

The masses are getting bold

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I've noticed this most notably in that Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert have apparently started to make fun of him. For a while there no one was saying anything in that regard toward Obama.

It seems people are finally getting the hint.

I wonder what will come of this awakening.

----

The few people that I DO see supporting Obama only do so because of his ethnicity, whether they acknowledge it or not. Because he hasn't DONE anything to warrant such intense devotion.

-----

Lol, I still laugh at the whole thing about being called a racist if you disagreed with any policies. Good times.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Here is what happens when the koolaid wears off.

www.gallup.com...

June 2, 2010

PRINCETON, NJ -- At 46%, President Obama's job approval average for the week ending May 30 is the lowest weekly average of his administration, one point below the previous low of 47% measured in April.

(snip)

Obama Rating Lower Than Most Presidents' Comparables

Obama's end-of-May weekly average is lower than the single-survey ratings for all but two of the nine elected presidents since Eisenhower during May of those presidents' second years in office. Ronald Reagan's approval rating in a May 1982 survey was 45%, one point below Obama's current rating, and Jimmy Carter was at 43% in May 1978. George W. Bush's 77% was the highest such reading, reflecting the continuing rally effect that followed the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

(snip)

Approval Among Independents Reaches New Low

Obama's current 41% weekly approval rating among independents is by one point the lowest of his administration. His 81% rating among Democrats is tied for the lowest so far among that group, while his current 16% among Republicans is actually up slightly from recent weeks.

I see a trend. Anyone else?

Even the MSM is waking up. Shocking,I tell you. Shocking.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SentientBeyondDesign
Lol, I still laugh at the whole thing about being called a racist if you disagreed with any policies. Good times.

That contention is what caused a permanent disdain in me toward the democrats and liberals in general. When legitimate political opposition and questioning is so easily extinguished by accusations of racism, the chute is greased for tyranny.

And when I still hear people employing this argument I realize I am dealing with someone not only capable of an original though but someone so devoid of intellect that they aren't up to the challenge of discussing pertinent political issues. They can avoid it completely by employing the Magic R Word.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ha, that was fun to watch. I suppose if he popped in from the rain anywhere else, he'd likely get the same reception.

One thing I will say, is that people aren't mad enough at him yet. They allowed him to speak at least, but I think pretty soon, if he could just pop in anywhere, he might find a few people with rocks in their pockets!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This whole situation is also bubbling up faster due to the left over pressure from the Bush years. It seemed like people were getting really agitated with Bush and couldn't wait to see him out. Their anger was quelled with Obama, but now they're seeing the similarities and the lack of any real progressive change.

So on top of the dissatisfaction of this presidency, they also have previous animosity resurfacing.

-----

It's basically like waiting for the recoil to knock the government on its ass.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

So on top of the dissatisfaction of this presidency, they also have previous animosity resurfacing.

I find this comment very interesting. So, you're saying he hasn't been a buffoon of his own right?

Look, 40 days plus, with the oil spill alone, with other things like his health care debaucle, and you think this partly due to previous animosity?

He's deserving of his own hatred, despite the last idiot in place before him!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'm not saying he doesn't.

I'm saying that on TOP of him being an oaf and people feeling lied to, they also have the frustration that was temporarily quelled from the previous years surging back.

-----

This whole Obama thing was a sit-and-spin joke. Now people are remembering that they were angry. So on top of his shenanigans and the "being lied to" and "overriding majority rule" thing; he will also have to face a mounting upheaval against not only his own blunders, but also the past blunders.

-----

That isn't to say that previous crap will be blamed on him. I'm saying he's in the hot seat to catch the emotional excess of all our dissatisfaction.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
He's deserving of his own hatred, despite the last idiot in place before him!

I agree with this wholeheartedly although he does have a point. The frustrations with the housing bubble, gas prices and the economy still linger from the prior administration.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Alright, so all we need now is for Obama to get not one but two shoes thrown at him in a foreign conference and he'll be on par with our last huge blunder of a president DUBBAYA.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I'm not saying he doesn't.

I'm saying that on TOP of him being an oaf and people feeling lied to, they also have the frustration that was temporarily quelled from the previous years surging back.

I don't know how old you are, but we haven't had a decent President, in decades. How far back should people look at crap? This guy was voted in because he promised positive change for the country. He is in a bed of his own deceit and feces.

This whole Obama thing was a sit-and-spin joke. Now people are remembering that they were angry. So on top of his shenanigans and the "being lied to" and "overriding majority rule" thing; he will also have to face a mounting upheaval against not only his own blunders, but also the past blunders.

Remembering? This has nothing to do with an old administration that is gone. People wanted change, expected change, and they are not getting it, from this fellow. He is responsible for his own low approval ratings, not by anything that the previous guy did.

That isn't to say that previous crap will be blamed on him. I'm saying he's in the hot seat to catch the emotional excess of all our dissatisfaction.

He is in a hot seat, and knew he would be, from the day he was elected. People voted him in, and expected change, from the old administration which is not happening. He's actually made matters worse.

Just like YOU are responsible for what you do, or don't do, this is the case with Obama.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Yes, and he said he would make changes, which have not come around.

He's made it mandatory for people who can't even afford health insurance, to no be forced to pay for some.

Other than that, what changes has he made?

There are no more jobs since he got into office, there is no affordable health insurance, and people are still losing homes, because they don't have a job.

He's done nothing, nada, absolutely none of his promises.

His actions alone, to fix past problems, makes him out to be a liar. That speaks for itself! Not anything past, because we as humans, move forward!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

He's done nothing, nada, absolutely none of his promises.

His actions alone, to fix past problems, makes him out to be a liar. That speaks for itself!

I do not disagree with anything that you say. He is reaping what he himself has sowed. The videos appear to be evidence of it. The people are getting bolder in speaking out.... directly to his face! The worm has turned.....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Bush was a real leader and any comparison to Obama is laughable.

In time Bush will be considered a top-tier President. Obama on the other hand, will be compared to likes of Jimmy Carter.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
In time Bush will be considered a top-tier President.

Sadly, this is likely true. For some reason that narcoleptic crook Reagan was viewed as a national hero just a few years after he left office. And still is. How short the American memory is.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I didn't want to get into it, but I'm aware of the decades of transgression on behalf of the government.

He was elected because he promised change, but his race was also used to hype up his presidency. He is no different than any other president(think presidents that sucked or didn't achieve much of anything); and yet, at one point the act of criticizing him, for the same reason you would any politician with the same exact agenda, would get names thrown at you. Rather than reason.

It is plain as day that the "apparent" radical departure from not only Bush, but any president of the past, served as a message of hope to many.

-----

Let's not act as though the whole "First Black President" card wasn't used to the fullest extent.

-----

He will be held accountable for his own blunders and the lies perpetuated by his presidency. But he will also catch the blaze from decades passed, which is only logical.

-----

Sociologically speaking, the stigmas of the environment can add significantly to the behavioral patterns of any given group.

It is absurd to believe that previous infractions have no say in the decisiveness of the general populace.

It is perfectly within reason to believe that previous abuses would lead people to jerk away at a much faster rate than before.

-----

I'm also speaking in terms of the general populace, which for the most part only cares to look back through the last handful of presidencies. Not the long history of abuses brandished by the many leaders before that.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by SentientBeyondDesign]

[edit on 3-6-2010 by SentientBeyondDesign]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I hate When Hippies and Liberals pull that Crap, when they just yell over speakers trying to talk... I have always found it in poor taste. But I think conservatives should start using some of the tricks of the Liberals, or we will never beat them.
I must admit these guys had balls, I don't think I could have heckled him on a parked bus, being 20 feet away.
heeeyyy!

top topics

join