It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is this Obama character ... ? someone made a video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I dont know for sure - so, I cant say for sure - but every time I look at a thread like this it makes me more convicted to returning America to the people. and wanting justice for the fallen and the corrupt.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Here is the embed of the vid-

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
And this video only scratches the surface. So much more has come out since the election. Especially in recent weeks. The bribes, the closed door meetings and gross manipulation. It will all come to a head, but not soon enough.

He was put there for a reason.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
great find!

unfortunately people would rather beleive that CNN and ABC has to say about Obama's past than look into the evidence themselves

Obama is an interesting character, and looking into his past childhood, past citizenship, where he was born, past affiliations, political idealogies etc etc, none of these things, and more covered through the video, are plain as day, you have to do some hard digging to uncover just circumstantial evidence in most cases, and in the cases you find that there is obvious proof of something or absence of proof, it's usually something quite grand

like i said, interesting character, my recommendation is not to just beleive what you see on TV about this man and do your own research

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
And this video only scratches the surface. So much more has come out since the election. Especially in recent weeks. The bribes, the closed door meetings and gross manipulation. It will all come to a head, but not soon enough.

He was put there for a reason.

No...this video doesn't only scratch the surface. This video is absolutely EVERYTHING that you anti-Obama people have...all in under 10 minutes of slowly changing slides.

Most of it...even admitted by the video is "ALLEGEDLY". Not one single ounce of proof anywhere in the video. Just allegedly this, allegedly that, some people believe, we don't know, we have never seen, blah blah blah.

Give it up people...you have nothing...you never had anything to begin with. The biggest piece of "proof" in that video is a hand written Indonesian school registration form...which you people take as gospel and undeniable proof...HANDWRITTEN...but won't except a valid birth certificate from the state of Hawaii or the word of multiple United States officials.

It's funny though...so please...keep it up.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Oh look, my stalker is back.

Yes, very funny. How does it feel to be so obsessed with a person you can't help but follow them?

I lol.

I think Sestak is lots of proof.

I think the new information www.denverpost.com...
is certainly interesting.

Go away, stalker.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Oh look, my stalker is back.

Yes, very funny. How does it feel to be so obsessed with a person you can't help but follow them?

I lol.

I think Sestak is lots of proof.

I think the new information www.denverpost.com...
is certainly interesting.

Go away, stalker.

I don't even know who you are...how am I stalking you??? Have I replied to you before? I have a hard time remembering people I reply to that have no avatars...I'm more of a visual person...sorry.

Yes...the Sestak situation is bad for the President....President Clinton. Actually...it's not...it's not illegal to offer someone a job. Was it illegal for Obama to offer Hillary Clinton a job? It removed her from her elected position and stopped her from running for re-election. Probably stopped her from challenging Obama in the 2012 election.

Is that illegal? No...it is politics...the problem is that no one has been paying attention...until a black man become President. And now everything he does (that has been common practice in every administration) is now all of a sudden illegal and impeachable.

Just for the record...I thnk you anti-Obama people are way more obsessed with him than any support of Obama is. How many threads, articles, or youtube videos do you see in support of Obama? How many anti-Obama? Yeah...I think it is clear who is obsessed with the man.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Just for the record...I thnk you anti-Obama people are way more obsessed with him than any support of Obama is. How many threads, articles, or youtube videos do you see in support of Obama? How many anti-Obama? Yeah...I think it is clear who is obsessed with the man.

[edit on 6/3/2010 by indigothefish]

[edit on 6/3/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
interesting point outkast

(sorry my post got messed up, i meant to quote you and then post that underneath)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

do your own research

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Research" being..to cruise You Tube
?
Good God, that's funny and pathetic! Congratulations!

I don't know why people waste their time on schools and careers, or (GASP) the real world when they can simply sit on their virtual asses and watch You Tube!
Yout Tube-If it's here, IT MUST BE TRUE!.
You Tube-The Propagandists Dream!
You Tube! You are trained to watch TV and stare at the internet, so
shut up and watch!
Oh, just trying out some some catchy 'tube advertising!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

no no no hahaha

that is true though, alot of people willl beleive what the see, like my original post being that people assume what cnn and abc tell them about obama being the only true fact behind the man

but my main point, of course, being that the information is out there you just have to find it

so is this you tube video credible? i don't know, but it brings up alot of key points that i have questions about concerning Obama

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Why would you imagine You Tube to be more credible than CNN or ABC?
Which would YOU manipulate if you wanted to indoctrinate people?
How many people look at You Tube everyday vs. network news?
Please.
On ounce of critical thinking is worth a ton of gullibility.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Not one single ounce of proof anywhere in the video.

Actually the one thing in the video that is *proof* is Obama's own book, when he says he chose is friends carefully, the liberal blacks, marxist professors, etc.

He also says in his book he became friends with Frank, though we don't know for sure if it's the same Frank the commie...
He also said Jeremiah Wright was his friend and mentor, and I believe he even said he was like an uncle to him....only after word got out of his Anti-American speeches did he say he barely knew him

[edit on 6/3/2010 by AnonymousMoose]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

only after word got out of his Anti-American speeches did he say he barely knew him

---------------------------------------------------
Show me where Obama said he barley knew him.
What Obama REALLY said was that he didn't agree with him.
That subtlety is the difference between truth and propaganda!
Ya know, i had an Uncle that was racist as heck, but i really loved him just the same. Get it?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by OldDragger]

new topics

top topics

join