It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama wants chat with AZ Governor?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

WTF: Obama wants chat with AZ Governor?!?

Everyone that sits down for a chat with this treasonous, spineless, soulless, slithering, scum sucking, colostomy bag of a monster, Obama (note lack of fraudulently acquired title, yet, colorfully, well earned, unofficial titles) ends up being nudged off their original course.

Why is the governor going to meet with Obama? She was ignored by him on multiple occasions.

Obama should meet her in Arizona!

They will need to check Treasonous Obama's legal status.

Hold onto your butt for the full post. I bring up multiple points & speculation.

(click to open player in new window)

[color=#00BFFF]AZ Governor Bio
Governor Brewer is married to Dr. John Brewer and is mother of three sons, one of whom passed away in 2007. She is an active member of Life in Christ Lutheran Church in Peoria. She has lived in Arizona since 1970.

Bill O'Reilly, whom I had some respect for and at least he was entertaining at points... however, after he attended the White House Press Party last year he really warmed up to the Administration.

No Spin my ass; it's likely that his posterity was threatened with eternal damnation in the New World Order unless he changed his tune.

Also, at that time, Glenn Beck was becoming (or was already) very close with O'Reilly.

I suspect that Beck was told through O'Reilly to change his tune as well. The White House couldn't and wouldn't summon Beck.

I'm convinced that stooge, O'Reilly, was charged with conveying the message to Beck.

Beck has made multiple claims that he "hopes that he won't be killed." K. Whatevah. Continuing on...

Beck, already made $50M richer via contract with FOX, AND NOW completely insulated from humanity because of it...

Even if Beck could care less about, what I could imagine as warnings from the Administration about his broadcasts; He too, changed his tune sometime around the end of last year (2009).

Hmmm... Lessee, who else has changed their tune after chatting with Obama...

It was claimed that [color=gold]FunBobBasso AKA Thomas Paine missed his scheduled appearance on a radio show because he had been summoned to the White House.

That claim was traced to be originating from some womans' blog and could never be officially confirmed;

Yet, I contacted his associate that flatly denied Bob would ever submit to a summons from the White House. Chew on that for awhile.

In any event, after Bob's non-chat, FunBobBasso had little to say in his video's and likely had his posterity threatened to extinction (or perhaps worse.)

Keep reading...

I can not think of ANY threat more ominous, more compelling, than one directed at their posterity. Their children.

What future could be molded by power brokers to torture a youngster all through their life into adulthood without them realizing the covert attack? It needn't be fatal... Just, proverbial, papercuts.

It's the threat of having the future(s) of their child or children (or some other family member) subtly diverted & ruined by the actions of very powerful associates that CAN create artificial adversity.

Making an offender 'suffer through life' is more severe punishment than the fatal method.

Anyhow, that's my opinion... I can not think of anything more provocative than posterity threat. It can cow even the bravest of men.

Some might say ... The threat of national security! which would convince many Patriot's to acquiesce... Children are still the key!

Someone with severe mental retardation posted [color=#00BFFF]Why Is ATS Full Of Hate Obama Threads?

I refuse to post in a trolling thread such as that.

Yet, I can only validate that OP by blending some answers into this post.

And, Since this post was inspired by hearing about the AZ Governor meeting with Obama and it's still going forward. (why?)

That OP will never see this, it won't matter either way.

Yeah! ATS is chock-a-block with hate Obama threads. He's black...He's half Muslim...He's an African American born in Hawaii ... His middle name is Hussein ... His father is a Kenyan. So what?

1) He's not Black... He's ½ White, foo!
2) How can someone be ½ Muslim, Foo!
3) What's with the term African-American... Are you implying that he was born in AFRICA, Foo!
4) Hussein is used in Muslim countries like Joe in western culture. Who is Barry Soetoro?
5) Your point goes to prove without doubt that Obama is treason BECAUSE his father is British/Kenyan

"So what?" you say? We all know what the punishment for Treason is... Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

The more people that are made aware of the ongoing Treason the sooner America can rid its' self of it.

Treason is well defined. Punishment for Treason is well defined.

People refuse to believe that it's possible?

As if it's something to be debated?

Courageously steady in filing charges of Treason is what needs to happen.

Yes, that's what's happening now in the White House. Believe it Foo!

Yes, Bush is likely as guilty of Treason but is NOT running (ruining) the country.

Americans seem to be desperately in need of a punching bag to vent their feelings and it's poor old Obama! If there's an oil spill in Alaska, blame it on Obama. If there's a hurricane in Florida blame Obama. If someone's got constipation in New Orleans, blame Obama. What the heck's going on? There are a gazillion Obama bashing threads not only across the web but on ATS as well. And it's getting tiring! Is it a neo-con conspiracy?

People PUNCH a punching bag because it's well deserved. It was designed from the beginning to be PUNCHED & KICKED.

American's are QUITE reserved in what the OP is considering a violent reaction.

That OP obviously has NO CLUE to humanity, much less Americans.

Hence, that OPs severe mental retardation (Or reptilian origins
).

Majority of people (American's included) aren't violent until provoked.

Obama is has become (replaced Bush) as the poster child, no, the definition, of Treason.

Cont...

[edit on 6·3·10 by DrMattMaddix]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It's my belief that many American's will come to the logical & legal realization of Obama's Treason.

Here's just one link to WHY people detest Obama...
[color=#00BFFF]Yet ANOTHER reason to reject this flaming sack of treasonous excrement!

[color=#00BFFF]Another Link: Obama Impeachment Charges!

The condensed version of a compelling volley.

boondock-saint
There is enough evidence of illegal activities to convict him on treason charges and impeach him from the Oval Office.

OutKast Searcher
Give me the specific examples of all of those where Obama is personally doing those things. Sources would be nice too...not a blog site or your opinion...but an actual source.

Not one of your examples is an impeachable offense...maybe you should study up on what is an impeachable offense.

Lemon.Fresh
Maybe you should take your own advice?

US Constitution. Article II, Sec. 4.
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

I see bribery, abuse of power, official misconduct, and breaking his oath to the Constitution . . . just to name a few impeachable offenses.

Sestak's claims... AND More...

What more does it take to convince someone that can bring charges, that there is high treason?

And now back to my orginal question... WTF is AZ.GOV going to the White House to chat about?

More like Obama is going to explain to her how it's going to be Chicago style and there's nothing she can do... She will get crumbs from the table ad like it. Else, The threats continue in private... Ala Health Care? Does that ring a bell?

Anyone that believes anything coming from Obama should promptly eat the skittles & rainbows coming from their own ass & expire.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I just want to say I have read your thread in its entirity and I think its very well presented and accurate.

I don't want to get drawn in to the whole Obama debate but I have my own feelings and they normally on the lines of something like this - WHEREVER THERE IS POWER THERE IS CORRUPTION (just follow the money trails)

Thumbs up from me and it will be interesting to see what happens after they meet, all eyes on AZ.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I hope she wears a hidden recorder (which is legal, yes it is!) and records his threats, bribes or whatever other tactics he may try to use, and exposes him with the tape.

God how I wish someone would do that.

To have been a fly on the wall during the HCR behind those closed door meetings...

Oh, P.S. another person is now making a claim of being offered 3 jobs. Anyone seeing a pattern here? Anyone?

*crickets*

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Seems like a waste...

AZ.GOV likely demanded a photo op and lawyers to be present so Chicago Style strong arming wouldn't happen behind closed doors.

Although, Ms. Brewster could easily kick his pathetic, weaselly, spineless ass.

top topics

join