It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nondualism... what if

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
what if ...

I can rewrite history ...
I keep only the basics...
planet has no boundaries ...
the color is just a color ...
the others are diversity as a benefit not as a hindrance ...
my heart beats faster than my thoughts ...
I open my heart ...
forget that you have a land ...
I'm not afraid ...
a world with no money ...
I do not vote ...
I do not pray ...
love ...
I m unaffected ...
I look at the world ...
I do not judge ...
I respect ...
I am not alone ...
I laugh ...
I cry ...
I understand...
I look into your eyes and I see myself ...

and if I had no country, culture, my only belief is to be a part of the puzzle and that my only duty is to protect mine, all mine living on our Mother Earth, to protect what nature offers us every day, believing that it is possible not to listen to those who say that this is impossible, those who laugh and point the finger at me, because I want a better and fair world, those who ridicule me because I'm simple, those who push me to become a monster, who put me on bended knee because it is in their
interest to make me believe that I am an incapable person who is afraid and they offer me for my interest to buy the best tools to keep me in slavery.

And if it was really the end ... my money would have value, what would I wear have value, my neighbor is really my enemy, my religion would have
more value than others and if it was the end do I become a real human?

so for me it's the end ... you can keep everything ... my country, my roots, my beliefs, my religion, my political ideas, my money, my sexuality. i keep only one thing, my heart ...
standing with my heart, no matter what happens in my life, regardless of my ideas, I listen to my heart, I want to bring something to this world, I want to give it a real value because I am the only one who can make it free and fair place and nobody else can do it for me, nobody can write my story,
nobody can tell me what I can do to make this world changes, it is time for me to watch my darck side to make out the light.

if I want to finally see the real world i must first open my heart ... I have nothing to give and I do not want to receive...

... is the end ... the end of the world ... the end of this world ...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon

i keep only one thing, my heart ...

standing with my heart, no matter what happens in my life, regardless of my ideas, I listen to my heart

Thank you for that

p.s. you write as though you have synesthesia, or just sense things a little more than average - not sensing Indigo but something similar, eh?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

this is strange i was all my life looking for something , i worked hard , my life is full of everything and in the same time i have nothing...this is what i figure it out, i was angry and mad about the world, blaming the system but in fact i m the one who had made this system,i'm the one who blame other for my mistake...i'm the one who judge others without looking what i'm realy doing...i'm the one who think money can buy my freedome, who let politicians and religious people speaking for myself because i'm too lazy to say enough, to be angry when my bank stole my money and i worked hard for it,i m the one who have the answer.
A few days a ago i was sleeping and in the middel of the night i wake up and for any reason i 'v cried... so much... and i saw myself, what i'v become...my heart was telling me something, something i should not ignore anymore... i'm free to say no, i'm free to not listen anymore to all those lies...i m free to be human as i always wanted to be.
i'm ready to loose all what i have and all what i become to stand up and walk free with my brothers and sisters...with no fear, no anger with no more judgement just me and my heart.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Well.

To be non dualistic is to be the essence of everything.
The ultimate uniform manifestation of beholding.

What if it is.....

To let go and grasp anew heralds the end of suffering.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by GamleGamle]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GamleGamle

it's a word... i wanted just to share , call it as you want

no need to give more explanation... if i wanna dance i dance
if i wanna sing i sing, i express what i feel and not what i'v learned

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
well sure.
Was just thinking out loud.

Have a good time just expressing and doing what you wish to do.

Moving on

top topics

join