It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

09/09/09 , June 22 2010 and new jackblack12.com website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
As we all know, Operation Blackjack was a set of slides that appeared in the Daily Telegraph website around January of 2009. Except for a few people who thought that these slides were strange,no really paid enough attention to these slides. This was until one of the posters found a link to some website, that was subtly hidden in one of the slides. Then, many conspiracy forums dissected this website and all the codes that were hidden in it. There was also an intense debate about the supposed year in these slides. However, the jackblack12.info website was deleted after some time and the whole issue was brushed under the carpet.

Anyways, I will come to the main topic and it is related to this website jackblack12 that I found some time back. Here are some facts that we can deduce after visiting the web site:

1. The usual illuminati symbols like the eye and sun, along with the banner stating "Union of North America" is present at the top of the website.

2. There is a welcome sign, one image of people shouting from megaphones, and two dates in the website. June 22, 2010 is written first followed by 09/09/09.

3. The design of JackBlack12.info website was very simple (a plain black color background, some images and hidden code). As far as this web site is concerned, the design looks rather amateurish and there are no hidden codes for anyone to decode.

4. Unlike the JackBlack12.info website, this web site has allocated few space for Google ads.

Apart from the name of the web site, one of the dates (June 22 2010) and the reference to "Union of North America", there are no other overt references to "Operation Blackjack". I looked into the other date (i.e 09/09/09) and I found this:

Mexican police end hijack drama

Here are some of the excerpts:

Mexican police have freed more than 100 people unharmed after a jet flying from Cancun to Mexico City was hijacked by a man claiming to be on a divine mission.

Bolivian-born Jose Flores Pereira threatened to blow up the plane unless he could warn Mexican President Felipe Calderon of an "impending earthquake".

He said that he acted on 9 September 2009, because the numbers 9/9/9 were the inverse of 6/6/6, the number linked to the Anti-Christ.

"Christ is coming soon," Mr Flores told journalists.

Then I looked into one of the Blackjack slides and I found this :

Blackjack - A slide show story

"...a coalition of home grown extremists, Islamists and Christian doomsday cultists may have acquired the means to carry out a mass casualty attack..."

So, the only possible correlation between the Mexican Airplane hijack that happened on 09/09/09 and the Operation Blackjack date of 22 June 2010 is the "doomsday cultist" who is the villain in both cases.

P.S: Disclaimer: This is not a "prediction with a date" post. I came across this jackblack12 website and I thought that perhaps I could post some related information here. We can only speculate about whether Operation Blackjack and all the intrigue associated with it is a prank by some "Lone Gunman" or whether there is a TPTB angle to this whole story.

Peace

[edit on 3-6-2010 by order in chaos]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
So I might be a n00b but what does TPTB stand for? thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Whois info for jackblack12.com

Domain Name.......... jackblack12.com
Creation Date........ 2009-06-28
Registration Date.... 2009-06-28
Expiry Date.......... 2010-06-28
Organisation Name.... Steven Tepe
Organisation Address. 1012 Fair Oaks Ave.
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. South Pasadena
Organisation Address. 91030
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Steven Tepe
Admin Address........ 1012 Fair Oaks Ave.
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ South Pasadena
Admin Address........ 91030
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email..........
Admin Phone.......... +1.6262005296
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email...........
Tech Phone........... +1.4089162124
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
You should have a look at what Justin has been up to.

Short answer: nothing. (save a few subtle changes to his masterpiece).

tomclancyblackjack.blogspot.com...

IMHO this site has a lot more wierdness than jackblack12. Also jb12 has changed before, and the only way it will become relevant again will be if it is activated again. Given the way it unfolded, it seemed to suggest that this is where it (instructions) will be displayed, assuming June 21, thereabouts. Tom Cancy's one is just staying the same.

In this post it's pointed out how the datestamp on the post, as set by blogger, was 2 weeks ahead of time. Something i have tried, but not yet been able to achieve.

The site you're speaking of has been known about since page 8 of the "big" thread, what makes you mention it now?

Unfortunately i don't see any connection to the hijack incident, seems he acted only because of the 999 date, otherwise his actions were "random", if a little extreme. The other possible connection, as he was an ex drug runner is CIA. (?)

[edit on 3-6-2010 by harryhaller]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AL13ns R my Fr13nds

The
Powers
That
Be

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

The site you're speaking of has been known about since page 8 of the "big" thread, what makes you mention it now?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by harryhaller]

The site that has been known since Page 8 of the "Big" thread and the one that you are talking about is www.jackblack12.info

I am talking about www.jackblack12.com

I am aware of the fact that jackblack12.info was active till June 22nd 2009 with images and codes being uploaded on that site almost on a daily basis. Then the TSeekers 2 score came up and then the site was deleted from the domain. The jackblack12.com site was hosted later.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by order in chaos

"...a coalition of home grown extremists, Islamists and Christian doomsday cultists may have acquired the means to carry out a mass casualty attack..."

www.adelaidenow.com.au...

This is a doomsday cult that's been getting the news headlines in Australia recently...well, Adelaide atleast.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

Oh dear me, apologies

I have been digging into 09/09/09 .... the only scenario i can come up with is that the hijack thing was a red herring. Something else happened that day, i suspect. Any guesses?

The release of a Beatles box set ... ?

But look here: www.euronews.net...

Freak storms have sparked flash floods in Turkey, cutting a major motorway and stranding hundreds of people. Torrential rain sent a wall of water surging down the main highway from Istanbul to the airport, leaving morning traffic helpless. At least eleven people are known to have drowned but that number is expected to rise.

www.euranet.eu... er/Flash-floods-hit-Turkey

At least 23 people are now known to have died in the flash floods caused by the heaviest rain to hit Turkey in 80 years.
Up to a metre of water fell overnight in parts of north-west Turkey, including in the city of Istanbul where large sections of the Iktelli neighbourhood on the city's European side and many major roads were submerged.

Since Turkey is now entering the international areana again, could this have been a HAARP event, of some sort?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Thanks for the information. Yes, it is interesting to note that suddenly Turkey has grabbed the international limelight.

Peace

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I know these sites was discussed a lot the last time when Operation Blackjack was in focus:

tomclancyblackjack.blogspot.com...

Developed by Ubisoft Romania and published by ODEGARD Media Group, Inc. for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Tom Clancy's Blackjack is set to be released in Romania June 23, 2010.

tomclancyblackjack.wordpress.com...

Developed by Ubisoft Romania and published by ODEGARD Media Group, Inc. for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Tom Clancy’s Blackjack is set to be released in Romania June 23, 2009.

The Blogger site mentions the date as June 23rd, 2010 whereas the Wordpress site mentions the date as June 23rd, 2009.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
i found operation blackjack quite terrifying, but it's not something you can explain in easy terms, so i wrote a humor article on facebook about it and if you think it should be taken seriously you should promote it

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
so.. I've got a question, why owner of beauty salon (or massage therapists - diff source) registers domain like that? It's not like he will get more customers. So who is Steven Tepe?

You can check 1012 Fair Oaks Ave. on google maps - looks like normal shop.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
wait, when did the jackblack12.com site come out? does anyone know for sure?

i'm not talkin about jackblack12.info

[edit on 13-6-2010 by aquaman411]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by aquaman411
wait, when did the jackblack12.com site come out? does anyone know for sure?

i'm not talkin about jackblack12.info

[edit on 13-6-2010 by aquaman411]

The .com site has been up for a while. I guess this site came up some months after the .info site was taken down.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
09/09/09 is NOT a date! Why writes dates in diff format? And we know that June 22 2010 is a date, so what does 09/09/09 stand for?

09-09-09 This is the date of September 9, 2009.

Other comments by WikiAnswers contributors:
* This coming September 9, 2009, is the 252nd day of the year, 252 adds to 9, and 09-09-09 = 27.
* 09-09-09 is also the last of the single-digits dates for quite a while - 92 years to be precise.
* It is also the upside-down number of "the beast" - satan = 666, of course. * The day itself falls on a Wednesday and both Wednesday & September have 9 letters.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
Whois info for jackblack12.com

Domain Name.......... jackblack12.com
Creation Date........ 2009-06-28
Registration Date.... 2009-06-28
Expiry Date.......... 2010-06-28
Organisation Name.... Steven Tepe
Organisation Address. 1012 Fair Oaks Ave.
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. South Pasadena
Organisation Address. 91030
Organisation Address. CA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Steven Tepe
Admin Address........ 1012 Fair Oaks Ave.
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ South Pasadena
Admin Address........ 91030
Admin Address........ CA
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email..........
Admin Phone.......... +1.6262005296
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email...........
Tech Phone........... +1.4089162124
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com

Why is everyone ignoring this post? First response to the thread has the whois info.

The owner of the website is Steven Tepe of 1012 FairOaks Ave, South Pasadena. His phone number is +1.6262005296

Ring him and ask him about the website lol. Reality is he probably saw that the .info website was getting a ton of traffic and realised he could make some dollars from ad revenue by making a similar site.

There's no point theorising when you can ring up the website owner right now lol

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join