It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama KILLS Al Qaeda's 3rd Ranking Terrorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

The death of Mustafa Ahmed Muhammad Uthman Abu al-Yazid, al Qaeda's commander in Afghanistan, is one of the most significant blows to al Qaeda under the Obama administration, and brings to an end an era of jihad.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
But wait, isn't Obama a Muslim who wants to destroy America? Why is he sending out the military to kill radical Muslims who want to destroy America?

[/sarcasm]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Obama personally killed him?

Wow, been a long time since a President took part in a direct action mission.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

Didn't I read somewhere that this is the 6th time they have killed this cat??

So by my estimates he has 3 lives left...

Move on....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

Move on....

The odds of finding #3 6 times and not finding #1 or #2 just once are astronomical.

Something fishy is going on here.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Hey, they did find No1...The CIA made a video with him...It was admitted last week I think

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

Move on....

Heh. Yes, not again?!

This all reminds me of an LP that I listened to when I was a kid in the 1950's. It was a Rin Tin Tin album. lol And Rusty, too. lol The soldiers were fighting off an attack by the evil Indians. One soldier said, "Each time I shoot one Indian, two more pop up!"

Jeeze. A neverending war against more and more "Indians".

How about we just leave the "Indians" alone and get out of their business and their lands, eh?

How about we just pay for the resources people have on their land and let them live in peace? If the price is too high, well, we just don't buy the stuff. Economics set the price. After all, economics is based upon human traits and desires. Too high? I don't buy. Too low, I buy more. Too high and I have no immediate choice? Well, I, or others like me, find another source, while I deal with the current choice and use less.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

lol, luv it...GO RINNIE!!!
God showing my age..And to think he turned into Meatloaf...

Ahh, back on subject..I agree..Where would all these, so called, terrorist be without US or other funding...

They couldn't afford a plane ticket to the US and we'd have no issues....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Obama didn't kill anyone. He does nothing. His only purpose is as a powerful figurehead that serves the elites. It was US soldiers that killed that "terrorist" and they did it for the New World Order.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Obama must have been taking lessons from Chuck Norris if he's out there getting into bare knuckle brawls with these guys face to face

Obama didn't kill him, in fact none of the info in the OP hints at who exactly did. I imagine it was US Forces of course.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Is this the one who the Americans took out with a missile? You know, murdering his wife and children too? I know there have been other such instances, but I heard about another recent one - is this it?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
CIA and ISI are the once who produce who is next in line. CIA are the once who select who is going to lead the terrorists organisation. CIA has built and founded this together with ISI since Russia invaded Afghanistan. This is all very well documented.

The lead terrorist organisation the Americans are fighting is the CIA and ISI.

This 3d in line that was just killed was a nobody. Or some one who didn't do exactly as instructed by the CIA or ISI.

The Afghan terrorists were created by the ISI under the Russian war with Afghanistan, and later trained and founded by the CIA. CIA brought in radical leaders and fighters from Saudi Arabia. The code name for this operation was called Al Qaeda.

DEDIT to add:
Something that was only mentioned once in the media, and never brought to light again, was that a very respected leader of the Taliban warned the FBI in advance of a large scale attack in the US. This was in August of 2001. See this guy didn't warn the CIA and he had a very good reason not to. Even Israel and Russia did so. I think Russia warned the US twice about 911 without a response from the American authorities.

CIA and the FBI investigated terrorist cells together. But the only difference was that CIA was in charge of the whole show. And FBI was often told by the CIA to stay away from investigating certain people.

Asama Bin Laden talked openly about what was going to happen prior to 911. The only organisations that didn't pick up on it was the CIA and ISI. Ain't that quite odd?

Don't you people see the picture here?

Many of these terrorists even got its training in the US in the early 80s and late 90s. And some of these people were also later implemented to fight in Yugoslavia.

CIA even had a plot to create terror activities in Europe to get the European council more adjusted to a idea of creating a war in the middle east. Like attacking Iraq, Iran and possibly Libya.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Obama has proven to be tougher on radical islam than W.

Obama is protecting America!

doing a great job

me and millions of others will vote for him again

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
One heckuva shot, that Obama! I had no idea that he was such a skilled sniper. We could use more good men like Obama in Afghanistan. In fact, we should just leave Obama in theatre with his trusty rifle and let him finish them all off!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
So doesn't number 4 become the new number 3?! And so on?
See how this war on terror will never end?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Obama went in there and did it himself, huh? Wow. Who knew?

residents say the four missiles that hit the compound where he was staying also killed three Arabs and nine locals, but make no mention of Yazid's relations.

Was the collateral damage also Obama's work?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by vor78

Was the collateral damage also Obama's work?

Nope. That was Bush's fault. I'm sure he personally had Haliburton modify the weapons to generate as inaccurate and messy a shot as possible.

I have to say I'm confused by the way this is presented in the OP. Obama was supposed to end all this and bring everyone home, right? A surge or two later we're know happy that the administration killed a rung on a ladder that was immediately replaced by another rung thereby having no effect whatsoever on the "hierarchy" or the "enemy"?

A lot of people died and a whole lot of money was wasted and the "Number 3" spot was filled before this "Number 3" was even killed.

It's like digging a hole on the beach. Dig and dig and dig all day but when the tide rolls in that hole you worked so hard for just fills right in like you never existed at all.

Is that really something to be proud of? A wasted day?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Once "the war on Terror" is dealt with a a manner appropriate to its genesis, we will make headway.

Threads like this are indicative of just how ignorant people are when it comes to the development, rise, spread, and ascendancy of Islamic Imperialism.

Killing "an Al Qaeda Leader" is like killing a worker bee, proclaiming another "victory in the War on Honey" all the while ignoring the buzzing hive just around the corner.

Sadly, until people begin to recognize the 1,400 year long Islamic Jihad for what it is, ALL non-muslims will continue to suffer.

How people can willfully ignore a world power that has consistently practiced violent Jihad through both time and space for 1,400 years is amazing.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

ATS search

top topics

join