It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramid Code

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Devino

you mean in the valley of the Kings, correct? Not the tombs in the pyramids.

I meant tombs outside of the pyramids which includes tombs at Saqarra and the valley of the Kings.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Here are some names; Samuel Birch - hieroglyph expert of the British Museum, Carl Richard Lepsius and Sir Flinders Petrie –both Egyptologists.

These claims appear to unsubstantiated claims. Furthermore, Birch was there and would have been in on the forgery. Sitchin claims he is the forger.

Who built the Great Pyramid?
This according to Martin Stower:

"In 1837, even Samuel Birch [Vyse's assistant and Sitchin's assumed forger] couldn't have faked the quarry marks. They have features which even experts didn't understand, but which have become clear since. In fact they fit in perfectly with later discoveries and later analyses."

In the following is a description of the pyramids and their relationship to other structures and decorations.
In The Hall of Ma'at

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Damn it have tried to respond to you 3 times now, with atts and explanations, but my computer keeps stuffing up. Wait out will try again in a few hrs...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Here are some names; Samuel Birch - hieroglyph expert of the British Museum, Carl Richard Lepsius and Sir Flinders Petrie –both Egyptologists.

These claims appear to unsubstantiated claims. Furthermore, Birch was there and would have been in on the forgery. Sitchin claims he is the forger.

So we have Howard Vyse, said to possibly be a fraud, and Samuel Birch, also said to possibly be a fraud, even though both men are highly credited for their work in Egyptology and very respected. Keep in mind that this isn't the only claim made by a highly respected person in the field of Egyptology that thinks Vyse's graffiti is suspect.

From this you have shown links to amateur researcher web sites asserting that other amateur researchers and authors of books on alternate archaeology are making false claims. With the limited information we have here I see this as nothing more than a cycle of BS. A "he said-she said" sort of scenario with no hope of resolve. I suppose we can say that Samuel Birch never questioned Howard Vyse in his findings and that the research Carl Richard Lepsius and Sir Flinders Petrie did on these findings never questioned Vyse niether. Perhaps all of this is made up by researchers but how are we to know for sure.

In the end what we have is exactly what I stated earlier that the "graffiti" found by Vyse is in question of being a hoax.
Of all the graffiti found in the Great Pyramid of Giza how many actually name Khufu? For some reason I got the impression that there is only the one that I linked an image of in my earlier post.

So we have one, maybe more, questionable graffiti of the name Khufu found inside the Great Pyramid. Debating over this one inscription, or all of them for that matter, is redundant in my opinion. Where is the evidence proving that this structure was used as a tomb for Khufu? If all we have is questionable graffiti and a stone tub then there is no real debate.

Originally posted by The_Seeker

Damn it have tried to respond to you 3 times now, with atts and explanations, but my computer keeps stuffing up. Wait out will try again in a few hrs...

Type everything out in word pad and then copy/paste to ATS reply. That way you can save your work if something happens.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Devino

So we have Howard Vyse, said to possibly be a fraud, and Samuel Birch, also said to possibly be a fraud ...

Actually, what we have is Sitchin a known fraud and hoaxer claiming others are frauds so that he can rip off people with his foul smelling books. The claim of fraud comes only from that fraud Sitchin and repeated by the other frauds pushing ridiculous claims about the pyramids. The claim of fraud comes from Sitchin and is repeated by people like Sitchin that have little ability to understand ancient Egyptian. This fraud claim is a vicious attack when the evidence clearly demonstrates that it is a lie.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Devino

In the end what we have is exactly what I stated earlier that the "graffiti" found by Vyse is in question of being a hoax.

I have already shown states by Hawass and others that the graffiti is partially covered by blocks on top. It would be impossible to have placed the graffiti without removing the covering block. The graffiti is real. Deal with it. There are several mentions of Khufu in the graffiti.

I also pointed out that excavations in recent times have uncovered more graffiti.

So the point is that there is nothing at all to this claim about Vyse other than the lies of a fraud named Sitchin. Those lies have been repeated by a few filthy liar, frauds selling junk science books and that is all. It is the lie of a few authors with so-called alternative explanations for the pyramids.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No, I think you are missing my point. For one you have not shown Sitchin to be anything. Your personal claims and those made by other amateur researchers is proof of nothing. I am not saying Sitchin is one way or another, in fact I am trying to leave him out of all of this. I do know what you mean, I have read some books written by Zecharia Sitchin. He is entertaining yet I don't go around quoting him. He could very well be the original source of all this as you claim but I am unconvinced at this point. I will, however, keep this in mind.

The claim of fraud comes from Sitchin and is repeated by people like Sitchin that have little ability to understand ancient Egyptian.

This resembles an insult since I was the one who made such a claim, don't you think.

The graffiti is real. Deal with it.

Again, comments like these I can "deal without". I don't know why you are attempting to provoke me on this but repeating this over and over leads to nothing good.

There are several mentions of Khufu in the graffiti.

Here is an address to one of my questions, finally. The only problem is that your idle claims aren't worth anything, they are just claims made by you. Do you have any source, that I could review, backing this up? I mean, I would be interested in learning about any evidence of the purpose of the Great Pyramid. I have read about 'one' inscription in the Great Pyramid that mentions Khufu and I even posted an image of it. Can you do the same with the supposed other inscriptions?

So the point is that there is nothing at all to this claim about Vyse other than the lies of a fraud named Sitchin. Those lies have been repeated by a few filthy liar, frauds selling junk science books and that is all. It is the lie of a few authors with so-called alternative explanations for the pyramids.

You repeat yourself obsessively yet miss the pertinent questions here. Again you bring up Sitchin only to throw out words like "fraud" and "liar". This does nothing to this discussion except make you look bad in my opinion, I mean this is getting rather boring and I am staring to feel insulted. Whatever Sitchin did to you personally, I don't care. That is your problem and you need to "deal with it".

If you can, I would like you to address my previous questions so I might actually learn something here. Can we take a closer look at these inscriptions of Khufu? How about a discussion on the inventory stele? We could even discuss the stone tub found in the King's chamber. What I would really like to do is discuss any real evidence for the purpose of these monuments. I have asked this question several times without any real answer. What was the reason that these ancient monuments were built for?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

This resembles an insult since I was the one who made such a claim, don't you think.

I am referring to all of those other junk science authors that followed Sitchin in claiming that the graffiti was a forgery.

Sitchin makes the claim in his book Stairway to Heaven.

... but repeating this over and over leads to nothing good.

Repeating Sitchin's lie over and over agin leads to nothing good.

Just so that we can review why the graffiti was made at the time of construction.

1. The graffiti includes 3 different names by which Khufu was known
2. Deciphering hieroglyphics was new in 1837 and some of the graffiti could not be translated in 1837
3. The graffiti was written on the blocks before they were placed as seen by Graham Hancock before he wrote his retraction of Sitchin's baloney claim of forgery

Cracks in some of the joints reveal hieroglyphs set far back into the masonry. No 'forger' could possibly have reached in there after the blocks had been set in place - blocks, I should add, that weigh tens of tons each and that are immovably interlinked with one another. The only reasonable conclusion is the one which orthodox Egyptologists have already long held - namely that the hieroglyphs are genuine Old Kingdom graffiti and that they were daubed on the blocks before construction began.

So you can look into cracks and see that the graffiti extends far back beyond what a forger could have made. The graffiti was clearly made before the blocks were placed.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

This does nothing to this discussion except make you look bad in my opinion, I mean this is getting rather boring and I am staring to feel insulted. Whatever Sitchin did to you personally, I don't care. That is your problem and you need to "deal with it".

It makes you look back when the evidence that the graffiti is not a forgery is overwhelming and you post and repost the claims of Sitchin who has been shown to be a fraud numerous times.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What I would really like to do is discuss any real evidence for the purpose of these monuments.

I posted real evidence why the graffiti is real and yet you follow up by posting that it is a possible forgery. Deal with it. It's real. It was done by the people that constructed the pyramids.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This image shows the 3 ways of spelling Khufu's name. It seems that the image you posted is of the abbreviated name.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thanks for posting these videos, they seem worth the tube time. There
was really nice footage in there, almost like being in Egypt at times.
I just want to put down my first thoughts after seeing the whole series.
The man with the last word is a genius as are the producers. "Just know
that we have it, and it works" well good, I was worried. Previously when
given the last word to a scene he exclaims "LISTEN". Believe him. I enjoy
the concept that the pyramid is like a machine for transmitting specific
energy forms, because it is obvious if you know how to look but hidden if
you don't ignore the babble of most theories available.

The great pyramid is like a mountain, but instead of an casual upthrust of
earth, it is a near geometrically perfect half section of of an octahedron,
creating a very precise resonant cavity for energies able to refract, eddie
or interact throughout its substance, high frequency electromagnetic radio
spectra, gravity/ kinetic waves, or others(?) to act as a wave guide, filter,
amplifier, sink/ground, or phase modulator to ensure the precise
character of transmitted/emanated energies.

I have heard and read others describe experiences of being near and
inside the great pyramid and I always love to hear these stories because
they describe the pyramids as objects/places of intense and tangible
power and mystery. I would love to quietly meditate in or on the great
pyramid.

I remember many research points where understanding or interpretations
seem to deviate into two separate lines of thought. Comparing the
systems each of these delineations fit back into after having been viewed
individually I think is indicative as to consistency with evidence and
accurate interpretation of available information. What we do know is that a
culture of very high social development put an inordinate amount of
resources into building a highly sophisticated stone structure, unparalleled
in concept or execution. Strangely I find the discussion of who and when
saddening, although it would be highly enlightening knowing the truth. The
function of the pyramid seems to me to be the real mystery worth solving.
I loved the part in the documentary where they said some of the pyramids
had shafts going down to sea level. That gave me a real *!!!!?!?!?!!*
feeling which I enjoyed, and no that is not a censor evasion but an
expression of awe.

I have felt an inner connection with Egypt since I was a child, always
drawing eyes and pyramids and hieroglyphics, I love the imagery. As
i get older the symbols take on more meaning, tho do wish I had a
greater grasp of them. oi I don't even have 20 posts yet so don't flame
me, I hope you can see my intentions.

~peace

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tricycle

You say that the pyramids are for transmitting specific energy forms. Can you be specific about which energy forms are transmitted. You say its obvious.

I've been to the pyramids at Giza and other places. I have not felt any "energies". My friends never reported to me feeling any "energies". We were all amazed with the pyramids and their size and the grandeur of the setting.

Good luck with meditating in the pyramids. It's hot and stuffy in there. And the noise is a bit overwhelming at times. I've been to the top of one of the Giza pyramids and that is thrilling. The climb to the top tells you how large the pyramids are.

There are shafts going down to sea level? Not true. The deepest places in the pyramids are maybe 25 meters below the surface. Not that deep. Cairo is around 115m above sea level. The pyramids are another 50m above the city. That would mean that a shaft would have to be over 160m to reach sea level. That would be a flooded shaft as well since it would have to go below the water table.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well for me the physical conformation of the pyramid imparts a quality
to the pyramid that is unique in the combination of geometry and mass.
The gestalt of the combination (of geometry and mass) that one might
see depends on how many factors you are looking at contributing to
what the "pyramid effect" might be, and how much credit one is willing
to give to the ancients in conception. And so *deep breath* I think the
pyramids were designed to resonate with and thereby transmit natural
Schumann-resonance/low frequency electromagnetic wavelengths
intended to [at least] induce powerful electromagnetic brainwave
entrainment - to what specific end well that's not the question you asked.

Climbing to the top of the pyramid sounds fantastic! But if hotness,
stuffiness or excess noise pollution are present then meditation would
be perfect to offset this no?

As for the shafts to the sea, they are mentioned in the third clip of
twenty five at and around the 2:10 mark and relate to the so called
"crystal alter". Apparently there is a disk of quartz that is a lid to a shaft
180 feet deep. But its not in a pyramid ): your right!

I love how these Egyptians were carving up solid quartz blocks though,
they are beautiful and lasting. lovely mineral.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

My last post was a reply to stereologist but I didn't hit the reply button,

I hope this post remedies that.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tricycle

The Schumann-resonance frequencies were mathematically predicted. Has anyone predicted that the pyramids resonate at these frequencies. I mean that Schumann frequencies resonate because the Earth and ionosphere act as a waveguide. The pyramids are not made of materials that could act as a wave guide.

I'm not into meditation. If you are there are better places to go meditate than the inside of the GP.You could walk around Saqqara to the south and sit on a place where there are ancient potsherds all over the ground. Bring lots of water and a parasol for the sun and relax. It's not as crowded as Giza. Or maybe parts of Karnak would be better.

The depth of 180 feet is not deep enough to reach sea level. Granite is predominantly quartz and feldspars. I don't remember seeing lots of large quartz pieces in the museum of Egyptology in Cairo.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The pyramid does not have to "act as a wave guide" to interact with the waves. The Giza plateau has a relationship with ELFs/Military that is well documented, although you may have to dig beneath misdirections by TPTB, you will have to find it yourself as it will have much more meaning that way and will elucidate your own insights on the matter, two birds one pebble.

You're not into meditation, but you are kindly willing to give me advice on it. Well that's very sweet of you and indicates a very warm nature, so thank you.

The depth of 180 feet is not deep enough to reach sea level.

Well here you are disagreeing with a native Egyptian, European university trained, Archaeologist/Egyptologist, and not me. For all I know he might have mixed up feet and meters - not impossible - but he does say it "goes to ocean level" for what it's worth.

Granite is predominantly quartz and feldspars. I don't remember seeing lots of large quartz pieces in the museum of Egyptology in Cairo.

Well the main topic for discussion here is the movie, and they indicate quartz specifically several times, which I was referring to. The objects [basins, tiles] referred to in the video are interesting precisely because granite with it's known constituents is a more commonly encountered material in these contexts.

Peace,
~tricycle

[edit on 28-6-2010 by tricycle]
[typos]

[edit on 28-6-2010 by tricycle]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The Giza plateau has a relationship with ELFs/Military that is well documented

Really? I don't believe that. Falling back on claims of conspiracy by TPTB tells me that it is not documented. That's another way of saying this is a claim based on no evidence.

You're not into meditation, but you are kindly willing to give me advice on it. Well that's very sweet of you and indicates a very warm nature, so thank you.

It's hardly advice when I don't meditate. My friends meditate and from conversation with them I thought you might want to look at other possibilities. Are you traveling to Egypt soon? I'd be interested in hearing if your experiences at the pyramids were vastly different than mine. Each trip should be unique.

Well here you are disagreeing with a native Egyptian, ...

This is a testable statement. The city of Cairo is over 180 feet above sea level or ocean level or whatever you want to call it. That's something you could check yourself.

If someone is saying quartz they are pulling your leg. If it can't be quartz grain or quartz as a constituent, then they are not being 100% honest. OK?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Seeker,
Please take the time to re-read your OP prior to reading this post.
i think you may find some of the information i share to be a helpful tool in your endeavors. thanks, and a great thread

wordsmith.org...
My Odd Cipher: E.T.A.
the pyramid code

Main Entry: 1ci•pher
Pronunciation: \ˈsī-fər\
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English, from Medieval Latin cifra, from Arabic ṣifr empty, cipher, zero
Date: 14th century
1 a : ZERO 1a b : one that has no weight, worth, or influence : NONENTITY
2 a : a method of transforming a text in order to conceal its meaning — compare CODE 3b b : a message in code
Source: www.merriam-webster.com...

the great pyramid
ID Rare Egypt math
Tetrahedra Pi Gym

Main Entry: tet•ra•he•dron
Pronunciation: \ˌte-trə-ˈhē-drən\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural tet•ra•he•drons or tet•ra•he•dra \-drə\
Etymology: New Latin, from Late Greek tetraedron, neuter of tetraedros having four faces, from Greek tetra- + hedra seat, face — more at SIT
Date: 1570
: a polyhedron that has four faces
[TETRAHEDRON ILLUSTRATION]

Source: www.merriam-webster.com...

If reality creates a group of symbols for a label for me, they are like cards in a poker game.

I can choose to hold those cards in my hands, however I want to. Who is to say I am not permitted to do so? When looking for codes, we should start with what we have available to us. This seems logical to me, and those whom I know and trust.

Sound like science fiction? Is this outside the scope of our current understanding? Is this beyond the realms of our wildest imaginations?

I’m Star Trek Capt.
If I can exert enough energy to turn that “m” upside down ….
If I can exert enough energy to re-arrange those same letters ….
Patrick Stewart
Yep, Patrick Stewart is an actor who did play a Star Trek Capt.

Trusty fire lord alpha omega
All of our “the great pyramids”

Here are two phrases with the same identical ingredients, the same exact letters:
Atlantis zodiac Visit Clone Inn …. (we share 99.7+% same dna)
Ancient and Lost Civilizations

Here are few more examples of groups of “anagrams”:
Usama Bin Laden
Mainland Abuse

Time travel accident
Directive: act mental

Moron, A Superconductives Solutions
Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordos Seclorum
On Apes' Code: Voluminous Instructors

End Transmission,
ET

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The Giza plateau has a relationship with ELFs/Military that is well documented

Really? I don't believe that. Falling back on claims of conspiracy by TPTB tells me that it is not documented. That's another way of saying this is a claim based on no evidence.

is documentation really a neccesity?

over 30+ years ago, in third grade, Mrs. Yates taught me about compound words and how they are formed from existing words and syllables that also have their own meanings.

who am i to call Mrs. Yates a liar?

Disc + Low + Sure = Disclosure

but, my math may be wrong.

End Transmission,
ET

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join