It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaw locks when focused on 3rd eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hi,

Can anyone help me and tell me what is happening??

Before I go to sleep I practise looking for my 3rd eye with my eyes shut. I stare in the area where I think its located for a bit and I kind of feel like I am going through a tunnel. Then all of a sudden a rush of energy goes from head to toe and my jaw tenses and locks.

Sometimes my jaw moves backwards and forwards, grinding my teeth a little. After that I sort of come out of it a bit but with my eyes still shut I look towards my hands. I can see them but they are white energy, like etheral smoke. Then I open my eyes to check I am not unknowing looking with my eyes open and it goes.

I am just trying to convince myself something is happening to me and its not my imagination.

ALSO I dream vividly. Why is it when I wake up in the middle of the night I feel so...vunerable?? like an energy is beside me?

Responses would be great as I really have no one else I can ask in real life.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
hello? I'll just ask again then I'll take it no one knows.

thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Opening your third eye can be a very �interesting thing�. I to have been working on it but even thought I don�t lock up I notice energy is near me. I think it�s only a matter of time before I have an OOBE and project myself on the astral. I have stopped my self several times because of fear and every time it�s either right before I�m bout to fall asleep or when I wake up in the middle of the night.

I recently I haven�t remembered my dreams very well ever since I have this one disturbing dream. And when I close my eyes at night brief images flash before my eyes. Some times it�s a faces and or a scenes. I don�t think I knew what I was in for when I started to learn about this stuff but it�s to late now. I think everything happens for a reason. So enjoy your new experiences and learn form them. That all I can really tell you. There really isn�t no reason to feel vulnerable. Have fun

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
....sounds like hypnogognic sleep paralysis to me, often reported as people fall asleep. The body and mind has a saftey mechanism to keep you from getting up and running around while you are dreaming. Some meditative practices can lead you there as well, sounds like you are getting some work done. Hypnogognic paralysis and imagry are also associated with Out-Of-Body and abduction experiences, as well. Often there is a feeling of vibration accompanied by paralysis just as the experience "switches over".

Don't be afraid of it, just try to keep the energy flowing up yer spine, y'all be a good 'un....

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Energy flowing up the spine hey. Okay.

Thanks for the replies. Sounds like I am on the right track....!

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
So I concentrated on energy around my 3rd eye and picture white energy flowing towards that area.

Now my jaw moves forward and my nose flares! My mouth archs down and they all spasam in a way I couldn't do normally. Then my 3rd eye area twitches big time, like something is moving. Its REALLY wierd!

I guess I am making steps forwards yeah??

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Good one herm i think you have hit the nail on the head with that post

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwh0
Good one herm i think you have hit the nail on the head with that post

excuse me, dont mean to be intrusive, but didn't you originally register as dwhos ? I seem to recall that avatar and sig by that name.

new topics

top topics

join