It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Israel right to intercept aid flotilla

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

What if a flotilla from Mexico came up to Texas…..

That analogy only works if the flotilla was porting in Israel... or was in Israeli waters. You're wrong Xtrozero! [FAIL]

IRM

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
As far as I can tell , Israel has been told that if they chose to attack Iran they will be doing it alone . So Israel has decided to draw Syria into a war via Lebanon . The reason being , Iran and Syria have a signed military defense treaty . They , Israel , are hoping to draw Iran into a war in which Israel will have the U.S on there side as an active participant .

But wait , the wild card in all of this may be Turkey , stay tuned ......... There will be more before the summer is out .

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Israel was right. Some folks tried to pass through a blockade, and according to some laws, the blockade is just.

If the U.S. instigates a blockade on Iran, this would be bad business and illegal and a declaration of war. At least according to some opinions that abound around the world.

Just trying to understand things here.

I understand Israel's position, not wanting weapons to be delivered to Gaza.

Maybe Gaza should declare a blockade upon Israel. No, they can't back it up, but, if aid is attempted to be passed through the blockade or anyone else delivers anything to Israel that is not acceptable to Gaza, without the cargo being inspected, then wouldn't they be the criminals?

Would many people declare Gaza as in the right, and Israel were the baddies?

And then the world would support Israel for just wanting humanitarian aid?

Naw.

How many pitifull, inaccurate rocket attacks from Gaza, that hit a carrot field, or the middle of a road, or blows a hole in the side of someone's house does it take for Israel to let loose massive devastation upon a mostly innocent and contained peoples?

Just wondering. Is there some sort of formula or guidelines that are used?

For sure, I wouldn't want my neighbor to lob grendades at my lawn. But should I retaliate by blowing up his house and killing all within it?

Of course, I wouldn't be annexing my neighbor's mule field in the first place.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
so basically, biden is saying 'murder is ok' thats what it sounds like to me. not like they were carring guns n cannons for an attack. in fact, the isrealis attacked first n murdered 7? wasit uinarmed humans. biden supports murder is the sens it makes to me

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Joe is right, for a change. As a practical matter, I see nothing wrong with the blockade itself; they offered to allow the humanitarian supplies through after inspection at one of their ports. Unfortunately, the aid ships refused, escalating the situation, and the Israelis botched it from there.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
certainly didn't change my view of him,a blithering fool,when is it ok to murder anyone,they don't own the gulf,I think they should be treated like any other terrorist hope they get what they deserve

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
its the law of averages even a idiot is right once in awhile:p

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
lol, this is so rich.. a nation that lies to launch aggressive wars & occupations, kills 1 million+ innocents, tortures, kidnaps and runs a gulag.. is defending a chronically violent nation that summarily slaughters some peace hippies armed with humanitarian supplies..

War mongering criminals vouching for each-other, awesome!.. another sign the lunatics are running the asylum..lol.. Birds of a feather, murder together..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Haha, so now Biden is not a trustworthy figure, but some god forsaken country's (mongolia, indonesia or whatever) priminister that spits bullcrap out his mouth is a source of ideas.

This forum will never cease to amaze me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join