It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more...Israel....cease and desist.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
No more support for them Congress, Biden, Obama, Clinton, Rahm, Pelosi, Neo-Conservatives, Neo-liberals or ANY other politician...be it Republican or Democrat...put America first or find a new job.

Not in my name and not with my tax dollars.

Amen !!!
i totally agree with that

I think Biden could find a nice job
down at Home Depot

and Hilary could do great waiting tables
at Shoney's. The tips are good I hear.

And that's the way the cookie will crumble

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

I will no more-listen to any Israel apologists for Israel's actions. Be it from another American citizen or politician.

But you listened to me.

You know what I have noticed more and more on ATS lately. Is that guys who support Israel will wait till a thread dies down a little and then they come along and post a video, a photo, or a few little "Bumper Sticker" type posts, to PUNCTUATE the thread with their "last word".

Really?

I've noticed it too many times not to be convinced that it is a tactic. To "close' the thread so to speak, with forms of propaganda.

Its not a tactic Einstein, it's merely probability and statistics.

It's not appreciated. You PUNCTUATING threads with a propaganda cartoon is not arguing a point, and not DEBATE.

It is debate. But out of fairness, you can have the last word.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

Thanks for posting this topic OP, I support you, not a complete list by any means but a damn good start! (S&F)

reply to post by Good Intentions

More people need to see that infamous map of the borders of Israel/Palestine changing over the years since 1946. It illustrates a humbling & devastating story. Israel have progressively stolen land from Palestine over that time, nearly completely now, no negotiations, just encroach, steal, grab...shameful... (star for you, 10/10)

reply to post by ViewFromTheStars

HAHAHAHA!!!! You're funny...
...eh? ...what - do you mean he's serious....? ...eh?

(no star for you, 1/10, please read more about the modern history of Israel)

reply to post by TSawyer

Originally posted by TSawyer
reply to post by ViewFromTheStars

Quote ONE scripture where God promised Israel to the decedents of Edom (Ashkenazi "Jews", real ethnicity: Khazars) and not the ancient Hebrews (modern Semites). Quote ONE flippant scripture. Until then, stop being ignorant. The British and UN created this FRAUD of a country decked up with the Star of Satan to boot. If anything, it is the anti-Christ. These people are not Hebrews but a bunch of Khazars mixed with Eastern Europe gypsies and NONE of their ancestors stepped foot in the holy land. Stop being so damn ignorant.

WOW! ... Just... wow... Thank you for an intelligent & well informed post (1000/10, GOLD STAR, top of the class)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have a problem with Jewish people, but I do have a problem with the attitude of the government of the State of Israel & it's increasingly hard line fascist regime against Palestine since the emergence of modern Zionist politics in the region.

I don't get the argument that it used to be their land from 1000's years ago so it's OK for the State of Israel to occupy it now.
Nonesense, otherwise give all of America back to the Native Indians...etc...
Anyway, as TSawyer eloquently pointed out, it's not even the correct lineage of people anyway so it's nonsense on 2 levels.

Palestinians occupied all that land up until the UN & Britain forced them to allow the State of Israel to take some land in 1946-ish.
That's a big mistake just in itself: the State of Israel doesn't have the right to take it & Britain/UN didn't have the right to give it.

But then... on top of that, to progressively steal more land over the years, to subject Palestinians to increasingly harsher conditions, then when they complain just laugh at them, treat them like animals & take more.

Then pretend to be the victim when the Palestinians fight back & try to take back what has been stolen from them, when it's the State of Israel's unreasonable behaviour in the first place that made them understandably angry...

OK - can the actions of Palestine be condemned as being terrorist & violent? - Yes they can, of course...

But when you look at the persistent behaviour of the State of Israel towards them over the years, the illegal additional land grabbing AFTER the UN/Britain designated border area (which was a mistake to give anyway) & the fact that they have increasingly treated the Palestinians as animals...etc...etc...

...Well then, whilst I can't condone the violence from Palestinians towards the State of Israel - I can completely understand the anger they feel about their situation.

The State of Israel are bad neighbours & have no respect & as far as I'm concerned shouldn't even be there in the first place.
What would you do if your neighbour treated you like the State of Israel has treated Palestine??

Their borders are illegal, the blockade is illegal, the raid on the flotilla was illegal - none of it recognised by world governments & publicly denounced as such over the years.

The State of Israel is just an arrogant bully & the whole thing is a big mistake. The Middle East problem is simple, it's the existence of the State of Israel. That's the problem. It's time for the world to recognise that & dissolve the State of Israel, give all the land back to Palestine, all the new houses built by the State of Israel to be left standing & freely given to the Palestinians to use as the beginning of an apology.

...Not that it will ever happen...

[edit on 4/6/2010 by moobaawoof]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I am truly shocked by the number of threads started on ATS that are bent on rubbing our noses in the bloody wanton violence of the Israeli Army, and then express satisfaction in the deaths of the humanitarian workers.

It is quite sickening. God help humanity. God help us all.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ViewFromTheStars

Just did a search for 9-11-15 ... Well because interesting things seem to happen on that day every year. And it led me to your previous post...what an interesting verse...Amos 9 11-15. Israel will be restored hmmmm

edit on 9-9-2015 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join