It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen the BP ad on the top of the page?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Just noticed it now. If only BP knew who where seeing their advertisements I'm sure they'd feel stupid.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
That was on your ATS page? LOL

I haven't seen it on mine. But I'm in the US, so I don't think BP wants to call any more attention to themselves here than they already have.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yeah it was up the top there, lmao.
I just watched the whole .gif then and it says something about Australian volunteers can get free fuel (wonder how BP will afford that)? So I guess you guys won't see it at all.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The BP youtube channel is being "promoted" on youtube. Seems a scam public relations front is being waged.

Out front this evening of the BP building in my city were quite a few protesters with admirably large banners (on sheets).

I think BP is trying to tell us "just go to sleep...it's okay, the Queen and I have it all under control..."

This could have been shut off/sealed weeks ago. Failed attempts (which they knew would fail) time and time again.

What is their game? Who is playing this game?

These are the questions I ask myself.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Interesting..................
Clicking on image link gives me a 'problem loading page' and I'm also in Australia.
Wondering if any other Aussies also had the BP ad ??
Cheers
VA

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Another question...

Why Australian volunteers? Dosen't the Gulf already have enough able-bodied, willing people looking to make some money AND save their ecosystem?

Why import help from another country, when there are plenty of people with training here in America that can be paid to help?! Why infuse another country with oil money, when people in the country that is affected are willing?

BP owes it to this country to hire and PAY our citizens who are willing to help.

If you are going to kill an ecosystem of this country, at least hire and infuse/pay money back into the country you are hurting.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Oh the fuel is free for volunteers....that changes everything...

Wow, what a total oxymoron....

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
How about you folks demand ATS remove this offending ad......

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
How about you folks demand ATS remove this offending ad......

Easy partner.
It's how Bill gets his money to run the servers.
Believe me I sympathize with you.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Just my opinion but I think they should find another way to pay for their servers....if they have to take money from people the likes of BP ... who I am personally boycotting....I may have to do the same to this site until they drop BP.

Again, Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Believe me.. I Love ATS. Normally I would not dream of taking a nickel away from them for needed funds.. but in light of recent events.. airing that ad now, is tasteless.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I'm just getting pasta sauce,I often wonder about some add's on top, i didn't know so many companies wanted to be associated with tin foil nutters and conspiracy freaks.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It's not a question of "if" you sell your soul, it's just a question of "how much".

And the price appears to have been agreed.............

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Retseh]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
We need to boycott them and all their products and service stations. Here is a link please comment star and flag!!!!!!!!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join