It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A'shayana Deane and ET's Evacuation of Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I just finished watching this video interview of A'shayana Deane, talking about planet mechanics, ascension mechanics, and the guardian ET's that are "electronically streaming" information to her. I have not heard of her before so I was looking at this with a blank slate as far as any pre-conceived notions of the material she is presenting.

It was a very interesting video as far as the information that was presented. It has given me a new take on ascension and where we may and may not go when we die...Have a look, I would love your opinions after watching this vid

Thanks!

GeminiSky

[edit on 2-6-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I watched that too and at some point I realized that some of the Indians had fallen of her canooe so to speaking. Yeah she's convincing with the graphs and stuff but that's all she keeps saying "I'm more credible than the others", "the others just teach the death star merkaba", "my way to ascension is the only one".

It just doesn't resonate with me at all. Too many fear and ego based things she keeps repeating. And when you look her into the eye you can see the spark of madness in her.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by enteri

Of course she is not the only source of information, and it does sometimes sound waaay out there and unbelievable. But we don't know if its totally accurate or not. One would have to take this information in along with other sources and put together their own puzzle pieces.

Either way, this was VERY INTERESTING to watch.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
A discussion of this video is already underway :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Haven't viewed it yet, but on my list of ways to waste time most things from Project Camelot are just above watching the grass grow and paint dry

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

GeminiSky.....

Unfortunately.....

- This is extremely poor quality material

- As per the members above, it is the subject of a current ongoing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

join