It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military Prepares for Hurricane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Today Coast Guard officials have unveiled a new plane named Ocean Sentry, which will assist with hurricane preparedness.

White House Press Briefing (6/1/10)

OIL + HURRICANE =

Go steady guys n gals. Its not the apocalypse yet while we have:

[edit on 2-6-2010 by rajaten]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Nice plane, looks sturdy, let's hope it won't have to be used for hurricanes at all

S&F!

Edited: Removed vid that's available in the OP.

[edit on 6/2/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Thanks for the video embedding. How do you do that? It never works when I try

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I sent you a U2U, so in the next little bit I want to see the other vids posted in the OP
. Note that in the preview pane it won't show, but will once you post per the instructions from the U2U

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

You ARE uber l33t! Thankyou. Peace

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry for saying it ... but everyone I talk to (close friends and otherwise) all agree..

WE ARE ALL SO ******.

This is it -- Peak Oil fellas. Obama's "green 9/11".

Oh you thought it couldn't get worse? Nope...oh, what's that it got even more worse?! What?! Hurricanes?

They totally could have used a micro-nuke to collapse the well on itself weeks ago. It's almost like there is some agenda to make this as bad as possible???

It's not just the spill, it's the world itself...it's just getting worse and worse.

We need to invent a time machine, or figure out a way to get the hell OFF this planet!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

My pleasure

@ Oil + Hurricane ...indeed

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Having been through a few hurricanes, I am all for the government coming up with ANYTHING to help..

They are devastating and heartbreaking..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by darkangel831

Every little bit counts, but I doubt this one plane will make much of a difference in the end.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Ok, lets be optimistic and say that this final attempt at stopping the 'majority' of the oil is successful. Now suppose a hurricane comes before there is time to clean up the oil completely. Last I heard that process would take years.

What I'm asking here is, is there even really a chance for these people down south? Or are they waiting for the inevitable? Honestly what would happen if it really IS the worst hurricane season of the past 5 years?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

I live 50 miles from the Louisiana coast. The answer to your question is no! We do not stand a chance in hell. I have lived through some major hurricanes, but not one that rains oil. What a deadly combination this will be. God help us!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Please refer to the OIL + HURRICANE video in the op

Its sad to say that many will die very soon. The sheep have been numbed and prepped for the harvest. Their deaths will offer further distraction.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
whats scary is, it seems alot of people don't even pay attention to this- i live in the south and nobody really thinks much about it

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SouthernSON
whats scary is, it seems alot of people don't even pay attention to this- i live in the south and nobody really thinks much about it

Total Chaos: Streaming live now!

new topics

top topics

join