It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama at war with the Elites?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have a tendency to look at things from a step back, it always gave me the big picture of things.

Her is what I am seing concerning all these big situations with the US and Obama.

Obama was voted in as president and it wasn't suppose to happen and that irritated the Elites.

The Elites are fighting back to make sure he doesn't get reelected on his next campaign.

Here is the tentative coup against Obama

AIG = It could easily have been fix to make him look bad as he entered his presidency and make him waist lots of time on maintaining instead of building!

HealthCare = Obama fight back the "elites" industry to get back to them saying "I can push to"!

Wall street = had 2 huge ups and downs that could have been like a warning to Obama to back off of they will crash the economy.

The BP oil disaster = could have been a sabotage to get back to Obama for not cooperating with the oil industries because he is promoting electric cars and clean energy alternatives.

Do you see what I am talking about? all these situation could be a push button to try to control Obama to do what the Elites want him to do.

But he seem to stay on his course.

I want to invite you guys to suggest other situation that I haven't mentioned and how they could only be a tool to put pressure on Obama.

Lets see what we could find out!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

I'm almost certain that all of politics and leadership around the world has now become a reality tv show.

Everyone is playing their parts as best as the unaware supporting actors and actresses will allow.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There is a group called "The Builderburg Group."

The group consists of all the elite corporate governments which meet up to talk about the manipulation and destruction of human beings. Along with other little dandy things that we don't know about.

Obama is a P.R. guy so, yes he is an actor of sorts.

"All the world is but a stage." - Shakespear

The above comes to mind...

Then the theory of Aliens inside the moon comes to mind..

My conclusion

Aliens watch us for entertainment, learning, and curiosity.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Obama's campaign was funded by big corporations.

Obama has appointed bankers and banker affiliates to a large portion of the positions within the administration.

I'm under the impression that Obama's policies are in favour of the elite, not against it.

I'm open to suggestion though, could you please elaborate on how exactly Obama has been opposing the elite?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
One opinion of mine that does defend Obama is this...

I think alot of people have forgotten how bad the Bush admin reall was.

Alot of the crap that we are seeing now was started and, put in motion by the Bush admin. And it is just surfacing now while Obama is in power.

I think in the future, history will blame alot of things that Bush is responsible for, on Obama. Poor bastard.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

Obama was voted in as president and it wasn't suppose to happen and that irritated the Elites.

I believe that it was supposed to happen that way. Did you notice how Dick Cheney stayed quiet through out the whole campaign, up until the last week or so? In the last week, he endorsed McCain, basically ruining any chance McCain had. This had to have been done on purpose.

Also, the suspected meeting with the Bilderbergs, right before Hillary dropped out.

I have no doubt in my mind that Obama was meant to be President.

The Elites are fighting back to make sure he doesn't get reelected on his next campaign.

They sure are doing a very poor job of it. Even though he has broken almost ever promise that he made on the stump, the MSM has not held him accountable or even brought it up. Nobody has pointed out the fact that Obama is just a mere continuation of Bush, only he still has the public fooled.

HealthCare = Obama fight back the "elites" industry to get back to them saying "I can push to"!

This so-called "health care reform" was basically helping the medical industry and insurance industry only. This helped the elites at the expense of the American people. That whole thing reads as if the insurance lobby wrote it, which they probably did.

Wall street = had 2 huge ups and downs that could have been like a warning to Obama to back off of they will crash the economy.

The economy does this all the time. Granted, not that large but still. Regardless, the current economy went south with Bush, under W's watch. Does this mean that Bush was at war too?

The BP oil disaster = could have been a sabotage to get back to Obama for not cooperating with the oil industries because he is promoting electric cars and clean energy alternatives.

I believe that this was a simple mistake due to the greedy corporation cutting corners. This is just but a typical mistake by a corporation who is only trying to profit, at any cost and without regards to anything else. They were cutting corners because nobody ever held them accountable and probably still won't.

Do you see what I am talking about? all these situation could be a push button to try to control Obama to do what the Elites want him to do.

But he seem to stay on his course.

It is pretty obvious to me that Obama is only helping the elites, at the American people's expense. Look how he is only helping the elite's agenda as far as helping with the cover up of 9/11. He is also preventing justice from being served by the atrocities of Bush & Co.

Take a look at Obama's nominees and cabinet picks (for brevity's sake, I'll only name two):

Elena Kagan:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cass Sunstein:
www.infowars.com...

The "elites" love him as he seems to be an easy puppet to manage. He lied like crazy to get into office and yet no one in the media is even bringing this up. He is only a continuation of Bush but only more dangerous to us while more beneficial to corporate and special interests. With Bush, the people no longer bought his lies and saw his evil agenda so it was harder for the "elites" to get away with managing him as a puppet. Obama on the other hand still has the trust of the people and has so far been able to push forward with an agenda that is beneficial to corporate and special interests, making him perfect for his puppet-masters.

Also, it is my opinion that if the "elites" were at war with Obama, they would just assassinate him and get it over with. They could then blame which ever group they want to slander next.

To me, it is crystal clear that Obama is a perfect choice for those who hold the real influence. If he wasn't, then why would he be doing everything to help them at our expense? He sure seems to be awfully helpful to them for "them" wanting him out of office. He is a gold mine for the elites and special and corporate interests.

Just my 2 cents.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

I tend to think like that too in the back of my mind.
If his election was supposed to happen, you just have to wonder why the elites didn't play that "magic negro" trick before. They should be aware that he represents a symbol much more than just a puppet.

For him to be worst or the continuation of the same old same old, the end of our world must really be near because dude is coming at a time where the conspiracy theories are most fertile and revolt against government is at its highest. To add fuel to the fire would be suicidal but to get in a war with the elites would be even worst for him because they will screw him so bad if they can't kill him first. From the first time he came on the scene, I thought exactly that; he will have to trick the puppet masters by playing along until he could turn against them and attempt the fatal coup. But the world will probably be in bloodshed by then.

If he is at war, only time will tell.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Exv8densez]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Yeah but you're still waiting for when and who's gonna have their Christian Bale moment.

new topics

top topics

join