It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you've noticed"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country
reply to post by Tormentations

Good sir, I would highly recommend you follow these instructions:

1.Open a new tab in your Internet browser and Click Here
2. Open a second tab in your Internet browser and Click Here
3. Open yet another tab in your Internet browser and Click Here
4. Put on a silk robe.
5. Light up a nice cigar.
6. Take a sip of some brandy.
7. Take it easy and chill out.
8. Make a thread about how awesome you feel.

Trust me, you won't regret it!

What's with this OFF TOPIC STUFF going on? I bet certain members and those up the ladder n ATS just CANT SEE IT.

So, looks like I have proof by all the off topic posts which make it clear at what I said in that TPTB have infiltrated staff here at ATS. I rest my case.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Boy someone sure is sensitive. I sure made your foe list quick. I responded to you, what 3 times??? At the rate your going, if your SO sensitive, you better learn to grow a thicker skin or we will all be on your Foe list. God of 3 women...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.

"AINT"....Really....I am referring to ALL your threads, present & past...Again, NONE of your threadS have made ANY sense.

This topic (THE OP) aint about past threads. So correct yourself or get onto my ignore list.

Isnt it the PTB that like to go by someone's past they mix with lies? That's what you trying to do? Why not stay on topic or just leave?

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Tormentations]

Hate to get a little bit lawyer on you, but you opened up the subject of your past threads YOURSELF. You discussed past threads in two of your posts thus opening up the subject for the rest of the posters.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Boy someone sure is sensitive. I sure made your foe list quick. I responded to you, what 3 times??? At the rate your going, if your SO sensitive, you better learn to grow a thicker skin or we will all be on your Foe list. God of 3 women...

Looks like the cat got your tongue. I have no one on my foe list because none are worthy of being so. But you, since you do see what is going on but wont say anything to me about it puts you on my ignore list right about now.

Why is it I'm sensitive when you DONT WANT TO POINT OUT what I shown CAN BE POINTED OUT, especially when you read all my threads says you by own admission. But enough. Don't bother to reply because you are on my ignore list.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i have to say that i really don't believe or subscribe to there being some so-called TPTB reining in and reigning over humanity in such a covert and clandestine way, successfully, for who-knows-how-long.

if there is, then they are doing the worst job imaginable and i'm not impressed.
IF there were such a thing, that is.

but the bottom line is this:
no one has power over me unless i relinquish it to them

i'm damn sure not going to give something so precious to a nameless, faceless, ever-scheming, horde such as TPTB tribe.

but to be honest, i don't think they really exist
not like that

but that's just my .02

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

See, the problem is, you want everyone to stay on topic of your posts when your posts are in your own type of code and cannot be understood. Then you go on to say TPTB are afraid of YOU??? Who are you that they should be afraid of you??? YEAH YEAH, I know, your the God of 3 women & blahblahblah....UGH...Goodbye....(I feel like I am in the twilight zone)...ignore away.....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

TPTB wants you defenseless. Why? So they can violate you.

Anyone that doesn't think so is not fooling me. For there are plain clothes members of TPTB. And such are members on ATS.

Discuss why TPTB want people defenseless.

O yeah, watch which like to bury others in lies and put words in others mouths. Particularly when I speak. They so scared of me.

Your anger and paranoia are justified, but you're so frustrated that you're blind and deaf.

You don't understand that what you know in your mind and in your heart is NOT being conveyed here because you are STUCK in your mind.

TPTB might not care about you, but don't pretend that everyone on this planet is against you. That is only your fault.

TPTB may want you defenseless, but it looks like you're doing the work for them. You're defenseless because you're losing your wits.

Learn to be smart and pick your friends more carefully instead of trying to bring everyone down with you.

And don't get the idea to start killing people - once you do, your mind will all of a sudden become clear because of the release and then you'll realize how foolish you are. You'll realize that other people make mistakes just like you and you are not the judge to decide whether they should live or die for their mistakes.

You are stark naked before everyone here as a fool. This is only your doing - no one else's.

But the good news is that what's done is done. Move forward and forget about what has happened so far and forget about the release you need. You're obviously intelligent and intuitive - so stop letting demons eat up the good in you and instead tell the demons to shut the heck up so you can hear reality again.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The TPTB only have as much power over you as you allow them to have.

It's a bit like an ignore list, how badly do other members comments really effect you?

Are they here on ATS?..... absolutely....... wouldn't be called "Above Top Secret" now would it

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

funny. yeah, i'm part of the PTB, ya caught me and found out this "lie" i'm telling.

sheesh.....
i'm about as far away from that as can be.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

What possible lie are you talking about that you "think" is going on here on ATS?? Can you be specific, for once, can you PLEASE be specific?

Hey, I can't tell you to see. You CAN shut your eyes all you want when it comes to me in what is going on. Why dont you read the replies in my threads to where you should see certain spiteful people that dance around answering my topics all the damn time. They even follow me when I told them they are on my ignore list.

Hey, we can`t tell you to see either, can`t we?(like my messed up English?) You do shut your eyes all you want when it comes to what we`re sayin. Thats becaws they gots the moves for dancin. Aww, your jus repin what yur sowin Torme.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Looks like your days of torment have come to an end, thats the only thing "I have noticed" in this thread. Booyah!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If the evil "them" wants the citizens of the United States defenseless they are doing a bloody bad job at it. It was pointed out in a thread here yesterday that there are 60 million gun owners in your country, that's a hell of a lot. While I do not think it would do well against an air force or navy your citizens could probably take down any army on the planet in ground combat.

That is insane power, the kind of power your founders wanted the people to have and I fully support it. In your country you can buy semi-automatic military rifles, sniper rifles, combat-rated shotguns and amazing handguns, that is quite a nice arsenal when you think about it.

Couple this with the fact you can buy tons of non-offensive military hardware at Army/Navy stores just about anywhere and you can outfit a great infantry force of civilians should the need arise.

As I said, the so-called Powers That Be, if they even exist, are doing a piss poor job at making your country a disarmed nation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join