It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If you've noticed"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
TPTB wants you defenseless. Why? So they can violate you.

Anyone that doesn't think so is not fooling me. For there are plain clothes members of TPTB. And such are members on ATS.

Discuss why TPTB want people defenseless.

O yeah, watch which like to bury others in lies and put words in others mouths. Particularly when I speak. They so scared of me.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i agree with you this time. I sometimes think ats has 'plain clothes TPTB members'as you call them, but then i try to reason with myself that i'm just being paranoid...but more than likely, you are right on.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
i agree with you this time. I sometimes think ats has 'plain clothes TPTB members'as you call them, but then i try to reason with myself that i'm just being paranoid...but more than likely, you are right on.

You are not fooling me. You were just in another topic of mine that got canned, putting words in my mouth and trying to bury me in your lie. You are one of the members of TPTB in my book.

Shouldn't be outraged at what may happen in a court of law in how I said.

I encourage the exercize of natural rights such as self-defense. Certain people up the ladder on this site are plain clothes TPTB people, too. You they, and so no body can fool me.

This one is for you, big baby.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

I've gone just fine all my life without a gun, and I intent on living the rest of my life just so. No "TPTB" has tried to violate me yet.

But of course, you would argue that that may change. In which case, I would simply insist that I am a law abiding citizen. At that point, you would indicate how much of a tool or sheeple I am, and then I would proceed to leave your thread.

Of course, it doesn't have to go down that way.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I get the feeling that Tormentations woke up on the wrong side of the bunker this morning, and wants to fight. I'm not interested.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I think your thread might have been "canned" for you talking about shooting up a courtroom.
Not because ATS mods are in cahoots with the PTB.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
One thing that I never worry about is being defenseless, the knowledge I cultivate allows me defenses. I also like to test my "defenses" by putting them into place and working with them in extreme environments. Two months in the jungles of central America will determine what equipment will work and what breaks.

But I digress....

The TPTB wish the population to be sheep, go about the business of keeping slaves that feed the growth, when growth stops the sheep get culled. After the culling you begin again into a new model based upon emerging technology, a cycle that is controllable. Wars and exploration culling methods led the TPTB to understand that with the current growth models would out pace their ability to wage war or further the loss with colonization. Hence further pacification, drugging, "propagandized" and........

We'll see how conscious most of humanity really is, just my two cents never spoken aloud before joining ATS. Genetics might even allow this culling to keep the most brillant or the most passive, depending on what you want.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
I get the feeling that Tormentations woke up on the wrong side of the bunker this morning, and wants to fight. I'm not interested.

No, I didn't. Members just got out of line in another thread. They go up the ladder as I see here on ATS. I see the staff at ATS got infiltrated by TPTB. They know who they are.

Lucky me in that I wont be on ATS any longer some point in this June coming up.

TPTB want people so defenseless to the point they will bury people in lies in order to help get people further defenseless. Lucky thing is there is always a day in court where guns are in reach to exercize self-defense against TPTB's doing. Follow me now.

By the way, the thread which got canned wasnt even violating T&C since it was about OUTRAGE, not about telling people to do a crime. But hey, when those PTB up the ladder on ATS want to pull your thread, what can you do? Tell it like it is. TPTB cant shut me up by the way since the same topic canned here I put on another message board. So it's no sweat, trust that. My speech carries on.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

Originally posted by warpcrafter

No, I didn't. Members just got out of line in another thread. They go up the ladder as I see here on ATS. I see the staff at ATS got infiltrated by TPTB. They know who they are.

Lucky me in that I wont be on ATS any longer some point in this June coming up.

TPTB want people so defenseless to the point they will bury people in lies in order to help get people further defenseless. Lucky thing is there is always a day in court where guns are in reach to exercize self-defense against TPTB's doing. Follow me now.

By the way, the thread which got canned wasnt even violating T&C since it was about OUTRAGE, not about telling people to do a crime. But hey, when those PTB up the ladder on ATS want to pull your thread, what can you do? Tell it like it is. TPTB cant shut me up by the way since the same topic canned here I put on another message board. So it's no sweat, trust that. My speech carries on.

Get your thread 404ed? Claim the mods are the TPTB. Bleh, stop whining, and don't talk about shooting people, and your threads won't get 404ed!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You have yet to tell us which prison you are going to in Michigan. How are we to send you cigarettes if we don't know where you are being sent?

BTW Hi again Phlynx.

[edit on 2/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
And a thread goes nowhere because of the past of the person presenting the question, both replies should be flagged for being off topic. I am just the new guy here though.....

Interesting question no the less..... If the pacification of the population is the intent what is the motive and why such a large pacification base, do they expect heavy losses or is their weapon that good.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by NecromancerYHVH]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Your threads make no sense. You do much of attacking of other posters, even when some agree with you. Does that make sense to you??

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.

Your threads make no sense. You do much of attacking of other posters, even when some agree with you. Does that make sense to you??

This aint THREADS. Its a thread.

Trying to help bury me in a lie going on around here at ATS does you no good.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

"AINT"....Really....I am referring to ALL your threads, present & past...Again, NONE of your threadS have made ANY sense.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

This aint THREADS. Its a thread.

Trying to help bury me in a lie going on around here at ATS does you no good.

Correct me if I am mistaken, but didn't you make a thread about a week ago ranting about how there is no such thing as 'proper' english?
And please explain the second sentence you wrote in response to j.c.r.b. Or specify the lie going on around here at ATS...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by time91]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NecromancerYHVH

The TPTB wish the population to be sheep, go about the business of keeping slaves that feed the growth, when growth stops the sheep get culled. After the culling you begin again into a new model based upon emerging technology, a cycle that is controllable. Wars and exploration culling methods led the TPTB to understand that with the current growth models would out pace their ability to wage war or further the loss with colonization. Hence further pacification, drugging, "propagandized" and........

We'll see how conscious most of humanity really is, just my two cents never spoken aloud before joining ATS. Genetics might even allow this culling to keep the most brillant or the most passive, depending on what you want.

Depending on what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 2-6-2010 by RRokkyy]

link   

"AINT"....Really....I am referring to ALL your threads, present & past...Again, NONE of your threadS have made ANY sense.

This topic (THE OP) aint about past threads. So correct yourself or get onto my ignore list.

Isnt it the PTB that like to go by someone's past they mix with lies? That's what you trying to do? Why not stay on topic or just leave?

link   
What possible lie are you talking about that you "think" is going on here on ATS?? Can you be specific, for once, can you PLEASE be specific?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

What possible lie are you talking about that you "think" is going on here on ATS?? Can you be specific, for once, can you PLEASE be specific?

Hey, I can't tell you to see. You CAN shut your eyes all you want when it comes to me in what is going on. Why dont you read the replies in my threads to where you should see certain spiteful people that dance around answering my topics all the damn time. They even follow me when I told them they are on my ignore list.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Good sir, I would highly recommend you follow these instructions:

1.Open a new tab in your Internet browser and Click Here
2. Open a second tab in your Internet browser and Click Here
3. Open yet another tab in your Internet browser and Click Here
4. Put on a silk robe.
5. Light up a nice cigar.
6. Take a sip of some brandy.
7. Take it easy and chill out.
8. Make a thread about how awesome you feel.

Trust me, you won't regret it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join