It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Impeachment Charges

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun
Remember, getting impeached doesn't mean he gets removed, it's just an official inquiry into a public officials unlawful doings.

Wrong. Impeachment IS about removal from office. By the Constitution (Article 1, Section 3, Clause 7) impeachment is ONLY about removal from office & permanent disqualification from any office under Public Trust. Article 1, Section 2, Clause 5 specifies that the House of Representatives is delegated the SOLE POWER OF IMPEACHMENT.

But the Constitution also includes the CERTAINTY of having a followup of charges under indictment (Article 2, Section 4), conducted by the Senate (Article 1, Section 3, Clause 6). This is a part of the Due Process of Law, under the Supreme Law of the Land.

I suggest you actually read the Constitution before making any comments about its contents.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Just for a reference here, I tried going to that rantforamerica.com site and it seems to not even exist. Did they already take it down??
Geez... we cant win this or any war against our government unless we all stand up at once.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Been saying all along that the only way for any of you guys to even begin to believe any of your own crap is by willfully ignoring anyone that might challenge your sick little fantasy with reality. Good job!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Don't worry. No one who actually presented anything related to the topic at hand was ignored by me.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Been saying all along that the only way for any of you guys to even begin to believe any of your own crap is by willfully ignoring anyone that might challenge your sick little fantasy with reality. Good job!

Wow, this would make a lot more sense if only I knew what it was a reply to.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Don't worry. No one who actually presented anything related to the topic at hand was ignored by me.

So you put people on ignore and then somehow still know what it is they are trying to contribute to you?

Someone is not being honest about half of that story.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by K J Gunderson

What are you on about?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So you put people on ignore and then somehow still know what it is they are trying to contribute to you?

how is that related to the OP?
can we please stay on topic

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

What are you on about?

You said you had olddragger on ignore for months and then said you have not ignored anything that added to the thread. I wonder how you would know whether or not anything someone said added to thread or not when you have them on ignore.

Clear now?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

how is that related to the OP?
can we please stay on topic

Because you have posters actually offering facts, research, and a dose of reality.

Then you have the delusional bunch that simply stick the beliefs expressed in your OP by ignoring anything that might challenge what they have CHOSEN to believe.

Then you have the super delusional statements made by people like lemonfresh that they have people on ignore but they are only ignoring things that do not add to the thread. When someone is on ignore, you can not see what they are posting so that is a lie.

Basically, in support of your OP, people are choosing to ignore anything that challenges and then just say silly little lies in order to sound cool I guess.

All in support of your OP. On topic enough for ya?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I don't care if half of ATS has me on ignore.
When I read these dumb threads, I am struck by their repetative, ignorant ( the only way to say it), nature.
The same lies, accusations and slander, even AFTER it's been disproven time after time.
THEN, certain posters pretend it's a "debate"! Then they falsly contend it's about "facts". Such people cannot be reasoned with, if they could, they wouldn't be posting allready known to false crap to begin with. their pseudo-gentlmanly style of "debate' is asinine, their insistence on "facts", then posting the most ridiculous of claims renders the whole thing simply a farce.THAT'S WHAT I'M POINTING OUT! THAT'S MY CONTRIBUTION!
THIS THREAD, AND THE 10,000 OTHERS LIKE IT ARE A JOKE!

[edit on 5-6-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
One simple question to the OP: Where were you during Bush? Pretty much all your accusations would have applied to Bush as well, hell, it was Bush who started those "illegal" wars in the first place.

My guess is, you didn't speak up then because you prefer Bush's party and general views.

PS: Your accusations would never hold up in court. Apart from being ridiculous, they're also blown waaaaaaay out of proportion by your sources (LOLFOX).

EDIT: Just noticed the OP is a birther, lol. Are you also scared of those evil "Maoists" in the white house? Or the evil UN/Russian troops the president allows to touch foot on US soil? Scared of an evil commy invasion, lol? Bunch of clowns!

[edit on 5-6-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

What are you on about?

You said you had olddragger on ignore for months and then said you have not ignored anything that added to the thread. I wonder how you would know whether or not anything someone said added to thread or not when you have them on ignore.

Clear now?

No. He is the first and only person I have on ignore, and I did it yesterday when I made that post.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Once again.
Simple.
Present your "case" to Congress as the Constitution demands.
No impeachment? Guess your "case" is a delusion?
Oh, right! It's all a huge conspiracy, not that your a fringe whacko! It's a conspiracy!
They are all against you! Only YOU and right winger exremists can qualify to interpret the Constitution. YOu over rule the electorate! And you wonder why i suggest you are delusional????
So many on here that hold forth like they are Jefferson, yet sound way more like Daffy Duck!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Once again.
Simple.
Present your "case" to Congress as the Constitution demands.
No impeachment? Guess your "case" is a delusion?
Oh, right! It's all a huge conspiracy, not that your a fringe whacko!

OR, it's the CIA and military-industrial complex that really run things, and Congress is powerless to do anything about it.

Just like how there was all sorts of incriminating evidence against Bush, but he is part of the CIA-syndicate so he couldn't be touched.

Very, very simple logic, can you grok it man?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

No. He is the first and only person I have on ignore, and I did it yesterday when I made that post.

Yeah, it was boondock that said months. That makes it totally different. Sorry I get confused sometimes when I get tag teamed like that. I am not used to so many men jumping on me at once or at all but hey. I believe the point still stands. Moths, days, hours, who cares. What I said was that the best way to reinforce your beliefs is to ignore anyone that opposes them and that is what you did. Not stop trying to find some way to argue about nothing.

Ignoring people for simply not agreeing is the best way to remain insulated in ignorance. That is what you did and proudly proclaimed it. That is all.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I find it funny that when the Republicans cant beat the Democrats in the elections they resort to trying to impeach them, first Clinton and now calls for Obama.

Republican tactics 101: Cant beat em Impeach em.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by frimilden]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by frimilden]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join