It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Impeachment Charges

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Welcome to America. Bush did things far more objectionable, violated human right without any remorse... people called for his impeachment numerous times and what happened? Absolutely nothing. In fact he comes back and says he'd do it all over again!

Maybe if they both got a blowjob? That may be the easiest way to get someone impeached...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sm403
Though I dont like Obamas political view and I want him impeached it just wont happen because its not meant to happen I admirer what you are trying to do and i would back you up if congress would really try to impeach him but like I said before Obama was bread from birth to do this by are government how do you thing he was able to get to go to all the schools most people would pay an arm and leg for. They also cover alot of stuff up for him or try to like some of what you posted and most people don't pay attention to that because they were brain washed. Thats all im really saying nothing against you man but hard to stop a predestined fate only push back the inevitable

no offense taken

but I am curious
you used the word "they"

who is "they"??

Who are you referring to ???
thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

lol
this thread isn't about Bush
it is about Obama.
Making a comparison between
the two is irrelevant to the OP.

This isn't a game called
"who's the biggest criminal".

It's about the criminal in office
right now.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
well I believe this is a conspiracy of great proportions and "they" i state are thous who are creating the New World Order which I do believe that this is whats happening

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Some more dirt to throw at Obama:

Bombshell May 30 2010 Christopher Story Intelligence Report

I think it's of extreme importance anyway, even if everyone else doesn't......?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sm403
well I believe this is a conspiracy of great proportions and "they" i state are thous who are creating the New World Order which I do believe that this is whats happening

well wouldn't that be another impeachable offense??
Complicit in the destruction of the US Constitution??
Since that is the NWO Agenda ????

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Serious business all right.
I suggest you convene some pretend grand juries, then have a trial, uh...oh, I don't know, say in some Harlem church?
Sound good?
Good Lord. Same stuff..over and over and over and over.
Oh well, beats doing something relevant and meaningful I guess.
Here's to all the perpetually unhappy and fearful people!

[edit on 4-6-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

first of all this isn't a mud slinging contest.
It is about facts.

Your thread or the link in your thread
fail to provide links to those letters
but only state what they contain.
Well I suggest this info not be used
as part of impeachment hearings as
the proof is not concrete.

Plus there is a discrepancy in the story.
First you say he was bribed
then you say he was blackmailed.
So which is it??
Disinfo me thinks.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Isn't failure to uphold the Constitution of the United States an Impeachable offense? Presidents take an Oath.

So far since Obama has been in office, he never has followed it once, including
supported Bush's Patriot act and like Bush "the Constitution is nothing but a damn piece of paper".

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

first of all this isn't a mud slinging contest.
It is about facts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh please. Sorry, but your just pretending to try the President on impeachment charges on an obscure internet message board.
Facts have nothing to do with this latest fiction, despite your delusions.
Sorry, but that's exactly what it comes down to.
Next week, it will be the same gripes or some new "proof" that Obama is whatever..
You imagine yourself some combination of Patriot/Lawgiver/Avenger, but please, you are not.
Don't catagorize this as a personal attack! It's about the validity of posting the same propaganda over and over again. It's about pretending this accomplishes something. Present your "case" to Congress ! That's what The Constitution tells you. you want to "obey" The Constitution don't you?

Move on.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holliday1873
Isn't failure to uphold the Constitution of the United States an Impeachable offense? Presidents take an Oath.

So far since Obama has been in office, he never has followed it once, including
supported Bush's Patriot act and like Bush "the Constitution is nothing but a damn piece of paper".

yes, failure to uphold the constitution
is an impeachable offense.

And I thought for sure that when Obama
got into office that he would repeal the
Patriot Act. But no such luck

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Your thread or the link in your thread
fail to provide links to those letters
but only state what they contain.
Well I suggest this info not be used
as part of impeachment hearings as
the proof is not concrete.

Maybe so, but anyone interested could easily find out by getting in contact with that Al Hodges guy.

Plus there is a discrepancy in the story.
First you say he was bribed
then you say he was blackmailed.
So which is it??
Disinfo me thinks.

Why not both? Bribery AND Blackmail?

As I understand it, the Bush/CIA syndicate pays all the upper level stooges such as Obama, Geithner, Emanuel, Kissinger, Brzezinski etc to do their bidding - but also has serious dirt on all of them that they can use against them if they fall out of line......

[edit on 4-6-2010 by cupocoffee]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If you can catch him having sex with a white house intern, then an impeachment will take place... afterall this is AMERICA, sex is wrong... more wrong than Violence.
Clinton gave up national secrets to the Chinese, that should have been impeachable but no, we got him for getting a hummer, oh and lying about it.

Remember, getting impeached doesn't mean he gets removed, it's just an official inquiry into a public officials unlawful doings.
If you want real change you want a recall election... initiated by voters.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i dont think he should be impeached but come on he needs to do somethin, is it just me or does it seem like he has had a lot of vacations in the last year?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

exactly but it wont hold up in the court of law until someone shows that the NWO does exist

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You think Obama should be tried for Genocide in relation to his handling of the Gulf oil spill? On what grounds?

Genocide is related to several crimes, but has to be "committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group"

If you're trying to claim that Obama should be tried for Genocide because his running of the oil spill affects the lives of those in the Gulf region, then it hardly qualifies under this definition.

If it DID qualify, then Bush should also be tried for his handling of the Katrina relief efforts.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

Welcome to America. Bush did things far more objectionable, violated human right without any remorse... people called for his impeachment numerous times and what happened? Absolutely nothing. In fact he comes back and says he'd do it all over again!

Maybe if they both got a blowjob? That may be the easiest way to get someone impeached...

See, the problem is that blowjob and burglary both start with a "B" so it was pretty easy for people to take the time to find out how to go ahead and impeach on those things.

Treason, torture, violating anything, etc. are in files waaaaaaaaaaaay at the other end of the shelf and all, you know? We are not paying these people to be gods and be able to both look left and right.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Why is the individual masked in the video like some sort of extremist group leader? I hate to throw in the Freedom of Speech card here, but it's not like we live in Cuba. You can express your thoughts on leadership without wearing a mask, destroying color identity, and morphing vocals. lol

And secondly, I will not admit to having legitimate understanding of politics and barely understand that some of these items listed are bad in some way. Just the delivery in the video was kind of uncalled for. IMO.

P.S.

I've learned that me as a single individual won't ever be able to pick my leader, so I have to sit back and let the sheeps play with the steering wheel. Dooming. I know.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shikamaru
Why is the individual masked in the video like some sort of extremist group leader? I hate to throw in the Freedom of Speech card here, but it's not like we live in Cuba. You can express your thoughts on leadership without wearing a mask, destroying color identity, and morphing vocals. lol

well first of all let me clarify for the record,

I am NOT the guy in the video.

I found that video when I did a google search
for Obama Impeachment and decided to post it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
You think Obama should be tried for Genocide in relation to his handling of the Gulf oil spill? On what grounds?

No
the OP does not state charges of genocide.
That was discussed later in a post mentioning
a genocide tribunal. It was discussed relevant
to the oil leak but was not associated with
the charges in the OP.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by boondock-saint]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join