It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Impeachment Charges

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by itsmethegoat

That's a rather blanketed sentiment. Some of us would tend to agree with many of your views; but cannot afford to move elsewhere. That's really a moot point, considering the agenda at hand will affect us globally. Just think of the pleasantries; we'll be rotting in this cesspool as "a united and enslaved populace" all together.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

every four years...same thing

and here we go again!!!

it wasn't that long ago that i was breathing a sigh of relief at inauguration time, NOT because of the change in personnel, but because the "IMPEACH G.W. BUSH" rants and related hysteria was about to be a THING OF THE PAST.

or at least i FOOLISHLY thought so.
:shk:

but you people are never happy!!!
did you impeach-happy armchair jurors vote for Obama?
did you vote at all?
have you ever ran for public office?
have you ever served your community in any way political??

have any of you ever tried to put yourself in someone else's shoes BEFORE trying to light the matches that you've stacked beneath?

or even tried to SUPPORT the leader that you collectively CHOSE instead of seeking any scrap of a reason to make them a CRIMINAL???

if your response has anything to do with the sorry/pathetic/dishonest chicanery known as the political system in the US...then change it!

CHANGE IT

shut up with the accusations and work TOGETHER to put an end to this ceaseless bickering!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by badfish86

No I am NOT a journalist.

And for you posting the promises kept,

though a man giveth his last piece of bread
and his last bottle of water, and the clothes
off his back to a beggar on a street corner,
then turn around and mug him after giving him
all these things. All the good things DO NOT
make the bad thing disappear.

Promises and laws were broken, no matter how many
pages there were of promises kept.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by badfish86
can I ask... Are you a journalist?

why do you ask???
Is Obama offering me
a job with the WH
Press Corp ????

hahahaha

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hate, hate, hate. for your ignorance shows nothing. your eye's are closed for you have no true understanding. I am glad your names boondock-saint. for i will give you a quote from the movie you base your name on.

this is from Boondock Saints 2 all Saints day.
I did not write this, I copied it from the movie quote

www.imdb.com...

Rocco's rant from boondock saints 2

Rocco: Theres two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down. You got your talkers and you got your doers. most people are just talkers, all they do is talk. but when it is all said and done, it's the doers that change this world. and when they do that, they change us, and that's why we never forget them. so which one are you? do you just talk about it, or do you stand up and do something about it? because believe you me, all the rest of it is just coffee house bulls**t.

Connor MacManus, Murphy MacManus: Sláinte

Murphy MacManus: You know, it was sort of a balance though, wasn't it?

Connor MacManus: Shades of Eastwood. Charlie Bronson.

Rocco: Duke F***ing Wayne!

Connor MacManus, Murphy MacManus: Duke F***ing WAYNE!

Rocco: Men build things, then we die. It's in our f***ing DNA! THAT'S
WHAT WE DO!

Murphy MacManus: And when it all falls down?

Rocco: We build it right back up again.

Connor MacManus: But this time bigger. BETTER!

Rocco: Look! Look what we can do. Look how f***in' beautiful we are. You
think the men that built all this had it easy?

Murphy MacManus: Hard men!

Connor MacManus: Doing hard sh*t!

Rocco: and that gives me a hard on... But not in a gay way or anything like that.

Murphy MacManus: No, 'course not

Connor MacManus: Yeah it goes without sayin'

Rocco: I am so sick of all of this self help, twelve step, leftover hippie generation bull#!

Connor MacManus: Now they don't want you to do anything, right? Just sit there. Don't drink.

Murphy MacManus: Don't smoke. Don't drive fast.

Connor MacManus, Murphy MacManus, Rocco: Kiss my ass!

Rocco: F*** it! Do it all I say! Do you think Duke Wayne spent all of his time talking about his feelings with a f***in' therapist?

Connor MacManus: There's no f***ing way he did!

Rocco: John Wayne died with five pounds of undigested red meat in his ass. Now that's a man! Real men hide their feelings. Why?

Connor MacManus, Murphy MacManus, Rocco: Because it's none of your f***in' business!

Rocco: Men do not cry. Men do not pout. Men jack you in the f***in' jaw and say...

Detective Greenly: Thanks for comin' out.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by badfish86]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Hate, hate, hate. for your ignorance shows nothing. your eye's are closed for you have no true understanding. I am glad your names boondock saints. for i will give you a quote from the movie you base your name on.

lol, my ignorance ???
u just showed ur ignorance by assuming a movie
is the basis for my username.

boondock-saint has nothing to do with
the hollywood movie title.

boondock-saint was a more sophisticated way
of saying

hillbilly-christian (which is what I am)

plus it was shorter in length than the latter.

lmao, now who's ignorant???

And please do not resort to personal attacks
of the OP as they will be met with
retaliation from the mods

Thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I asked if you were a journalist because your offering 1 sided information to support your cries of injustice

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
We need to start on the state level. It is the responsibility of the House of Representatives and the Senate to represent their respective states.

Get active in your state first, and the federal level will take care of itself as it should.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I asked if you were a journalist because your offering 1 sided information to support your cries of injustice

I only offered the broken promises
link to show lack of credibility of
Obama's word (trustworthiness)
which is something YOU brought up
to derail this thread. Only 1 side of
that argument was needed to show
you he was not a man of his word.
Now can we get back to the charges
stated in the OP or shall we call a mod
for assistance in that endeavor??

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
Get active in your state first, and the federal level will take care of itself as it should.

sorry to say
but that hasn't worked out so well
for AZ last time I checked.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

sorry to say
but that hasn't worked out so well
for AZ last time I checked.

Well, I've looked at the polls and it seems like people are supporting Arizona in their decision to enforce their laws.

But, I meant that if we want to see a change in the District of Columbia, we have to start where it counts.

In our states.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

explaining to someone that they are ignorant is not an attack. showing someone that they are biased and 1 sided is not an attack. Threatening me with a MOD is an attack. and a threat.

and your excuses are as good as Obama's I mean your name could be from your meaning. but in my eye's your just lying like the so called Obama lies to prove your point once again. you've already showed us your 1 sided by showing Obama's 18 broken promises and leaving out his 100+ kept promises
for I do not know your truth.
only you do. so i'm not going to prove you wrong. just use your own doings against you to show my point

now back to Obama you do not know the truth. you only feel you do.
Obama is the only one that knows his truths.
I can't prove you wrong but you just gave me an amazing example to show how anyone can simply deny something and give their own explanation where the person receiving the explanation simply doesn't believe it.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Well, I've looked at the polls and it seems like people are supporting Arizona in their decision to enforce their laws.

But, I meant that if we want to see a change in the District of Columbia, we have to start where it counts.

In our states.

100-150 yrs ago
that would have been ideal.

NOW

the Feds have too much control
over all the states by erosion
of states rights over time.
It was intended this way.
The only way for states
to make a difference is
to secede.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Flag and Star for you Boonie. I kinda like hillbilly Christians. Always have. They say what they mean and mean what they say.

There are an awful lot of voters who are having buyer's remorse right now. They actually believed what the teleprompter was saying during the campaign. Now they know it was all BS.

What we have as president is a very young, hopelessly naive and woefully inexperienced sweet talking handsome man. He never ran anything in his life and we (no--I take that back) the majority of the US promoted him to a position he was ill qualified for. Because he has surrounded himself with like-minded individuals in his very, very, very large cabinet there is little hope that he could ever grow into the position as there is no one able to guide him around the muck. Thus he continues to slosh around in it.

Elections have consequences.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

ok yes I meant Nixon my bad you got me there but he left because he know he was busted and did you see why he was it my REAL question?

P.S. glad you looked at some forum of research also EVERYONE we all have are own opinions and all will counteract, distort, anger, and so forth

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrampsLEn
Flag and Star for you Boonie. I kinda like hillbilly Christians. Always have. They say what they mean and mean what they say.

lol, why thank you gramps

u sound like ur from my neck of the woods
lol

and ur right there are consequences

too bad we cant look in that crystal
ball and see 4 yrs into the future
to see what we missed during the
campaigns.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
well y'all lets see why Obama would not care for what happens to us. A few reasons why or two why he does not care about America first he is the first president to be inaugurated with out the American flag. I would like to know why
Second well I don't see are boys back home like he promised well ya mostly thats citizen stand point but still one thing you should not lie about at the time.
And they never showed the ORIGINAL birth certificate I know someone wants to say it so ill do it for them ya i can put more but well I like to see y'all think.

Also excuse for the bad grammar but Lemon and Country christian im with y'all
all the way there are many reasons why the impeachment should happen y'all posted most of the reasons. I would also like to say to Outkast dude your not showing much better information Also to point something back in you face for a sec. with you whole ohhh you guys just hate obama well why are you sticking up for a criminal

www.youtube.com...

then going on a christian stand point well here you go I think its interesting

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sm403

sm403
here is your youtube video embedded

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sm403

I'm trying to figure out how your video
of Obama being the Anti-Christ fits
into the OP.

Is being the Anti-Christ an
impeachable offense???

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

no not really sometimes I get a little random but also it brings me to my next point.

Though I dont like Obamas political view and I want him impeached it just wont happen because its not meant to happen I admirer what you are trying to do and i would back you up if congress would really try to impeach him but like I said before Obama was bread from birth to do this by are government how do you thing he was able to get to go to all the schools most people would pay an arm and leg for. They also cover alot of stuff up for him or try to like some of what you posted and most people don't pay attention to that because they were brain washed. Thats all im really saying nothing against you man but hard to stop a predestined fate only push back the inevitable

[edit on 4-6-2010 by sm403]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join