It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Isle, LA Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I found this set of photos of the group Boycott BP on facebook. That group seems to much more educated on the Oil Disaster than MSM. These photos I think need to be seen by everyone. As you know, BP has blocked MSM from talking to fishermen and allowing them to take pictures of the dead wildlife : BP Media Clampdown

Here are the series of photos from Native Orleanian Fine Photography. I am glad they got some soul shaking photos. And from that YouTube video where the lady said BP failed at booming school, it's quite obvious they did.
Grand Isle Photos

[edit on 2-6-2010 by mweiss]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
He's saying that there are bodies of fish and even dolhpins that have been burried under the sand in what he calls "unnaturally looking " sanddunes. He's asking why BP is burrying this stuff and not reporting on it. Sadly he's not an ATS member or he would know that it's not being reported because America is now a fascist state.

He's also asking about how the oil gets so far deep into the sand, and how it could get behind the jetties. A poster on another thread told me not to worry about stores of ground water when I mentioned it on a thread the other day. The poster said that it can't come inland, and I believed him/her. I don't think I still do though. This is going to saturate the beaches and then the land.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
those pictures make me physically ill.
the causalities that led up to those pictures make me more physically ill.

it seems to me that the main effort by b.p. in capping/closing that leak was focused primarily on ways that would minimize the amount of oil they would lose, instead on how to close the leak in the initial few days, first week or so.

i look within myself for a basis for comparison when attempting to judge that level of blatant apathetic indifference, and i can't find it within me.

if i share more than 99% of identical dna with these people, how are we so different in our choices, intentionality, and our actions and behaviors?

according to reports they were fighting on the rig about something.
more than a month later they don't have to share what that arguement was about? proceedures? equiptment? last nights poker game?

although it is hard to stomach,
thank you for sharing and good find!
flag and star.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I would want to unsettle those dunes to prove what's in there. I am sure there's lots of carnage. It'll be like Exxon, when you dig just 1/2 a foot, there's oil saturation. And there's so much life in there, too. This is so disturbing. I pray it doesn't effect their fresh water sources, but all bets are off.

I am angered more by the booms. What a waste. It's just for show. And I saw on CNN that BP did replaced the used booms with just plastic ones that won't sponge in oil. Complete bollocks.

What a mess.

top topics

join