It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish ship on collision course with Israeli navy near Gaza

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
It would be pretty funny if they c4ed the entire ship and as soon as the Israeli terrorist hijackers came on board the ship they jumped off and Boom, haha. That would be pretty funny.

After noticing a severe decline in the quality of posts here over the last 2 years, this dipstick just sealed what I have been contemplating for a while now anyways. ATS is officially unbookmarked and I will not return to a site that supports such blatent moronic hate speech .

Mods can please erase my account.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Tiloke]

Oh so you calling free speech hate speech now? Looks like you are the real terrorist who does not defend America. You probably sleep with a picture of netanhayu under your bed don't you.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by voorbereid

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
It would be pretty funny if they c4ed the entire ship and as soon as the Israeli terrorist hijackers came on board the ship they jumped off and Boom, haha. That would be pretty funny.

that must be the dumbest thing i heard this week
geez think before you hit the "reply" button

Its called tactics, how is that dumb, the Israeli terrorists wont suspect it coming.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The Israelis infiltrate any organized action against them. Where they show up, is where their infiltrators tell them they NEED to show up.
You have to be smarter than the hammer, or you will be the nail.

<< 24  25  26   >>

join