Irish ship on collision course with Israeli navy near Gaza

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What a pack of absolute MORONS. "Hey guys I have an idea, why don't we all run an Israel blockade and than cry to the media when it's enforced and we are most likely killed for it"

Israel has a right to defend itself and maintain it's blockade.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Violater1

If there was an American Naval Blockade around Cuba to prevent nukes from getting in, would you be saying the same thing.
Israel is fighting for it's safety and has warned all ships to a certain harbor for inspection. Any ships running the blockade will be stopped.
Any ship that runs a naval blockade deserves to be dealt with in the extremes.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Violater1]

Illegal blockade mate. Sorry.

Explain to me how enforcing a legal blockade in international waters(which is 100% legal) is somehow illegal? Were you always this naive? I have a better idea, Get educated on a subject before spewing this crap.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Gakus]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Izzyt84

all i keep hearing from people like you on here is why do you hate israel, everyone loves to hate us. the whole world wants to kill and destroy us. dude, if we wanted you dead and wiped of the earth we would have did it years ago. we could have let germany finish the job before risking all those lives to save your civilization and then setting you up on a nice peice of land which we forever have been blamed for in the middle of a powder keg. billions in aid every year, military might and help, weapons we have provided you to keep you safe from annihilation, perpetually letting you stab us in the backs and lobby our politicians for your own goal. we do all this for you just because we want to off you? where is your logic and rationale?

this isnt about what you have done, it is about what you are doing(right now) as judged by an internation world committee dedicated to keep the peace in the world and trying to help humans who are suffering and having trouble helping themselves. every nation on this committee, except iran, has in one way or another only have helped you in the last 40 to 50 years. some of it forced but nonetheless helped you. they(the world) has deemed your blockade as illegal as a people are suffering. werent you in need of aid and rescue once? what if we gave up on helping you then? just move aside, swallow some of your foolish pride and let us help those who need it.

the sooner we can help these people the sooner we can move on and help others as this isnt the only troubled area in the world, others need help as well and the longer and harder you make this, the longer and harder it is to help the rest of those in desperate need.

peace be with you irish.

[edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Godspeed Irish!!!!! and good luck to everyone aboard Rachel Corrie Ship. I support their humanitarian efforts 100% and next year around May will try to arrange a aid ship to Gaza or donate for them.

PS: If that makes me terrorist I am dam proud to be one. Anything is better than being a Zionist Israeli even Nazi.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Anonymoux]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Irish 'humanitarians' giving aid to palestinians in Gaza? Please don't make me puke. If it is some Paddy joke, it is at best a bad joke, because of the human suffering there.

Since when had the Irish ever bothered about the Palestinians? Perhaps some forefathers who had served in the British regiments to carve out the mandates in the M.E, which left none satisfied and left with the gore we this generations have to live and die with.

Ooops...! I forget. Every mother's son of a politician right now is watching their overfed butt in parliament, twiddling thumbs on the looming financial crisis which may get them kicked out of their fat salaries and power, thus, nothing better than a war or to sacrifice some Dubliner dumbass to get killed, and then get the Irish good common folks so riled up that they forget about their economic woes!

Who would have thought of that?? Pretty smart of the Irish political rats, i would say. Certainly not in the class of Sean Finn, who would rather care about his own countrymen suffering than just to send a piddling bit o books on a bucket to some unknown lads across the ocean, and sacrificing them.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

Attemp to create an incident?

The Rachel Corrie has been preparing for months to bring aid to Gaza, the ship was planned to be one of the first to arrive in Gaza but it was delayed due to mechanical problems. Look up the name Rachel Corrie the girl the ship was named after.

So tell me, why doesn't the Irish ship send aid to other nations that need it even more?... For example Cuba and Haiti?... They are closer to Ireland than Israel is....

No, instead the Irish support the Communist dictatorship in Cuba, and swallow the lies that the Communists there tells them...

BTW, there are people still staving in Haiti, and people in Cuba too. I should know, because i still have family in Cuba...

It is obvious why they are doing it, to attract attention, and to create an incident with Israel since "everyone now wants to start a fight with Israel"...

Sorry but your people are wrong...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus

You really should follow your own advice there. The blockade is illegal.

To give the blockade any legitimacy, Isreal either has to declare war on Gaza, or declare Gaza to be "under it's control".

Do to the vast propaganda machine (which apparently works quite well) they are prepared to do neither.

"Naive", "spewing crap", "get educated" .... harsh words there sonny. Take a chill pill, personal insults make you look silly as well as misinformed.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
What a pack of absolute MORONS. "Hey guys I have an idea, why don't we all run an Israel blockade and than cry to the media when it's enforced and we are most likely killed for it"

Israel has a right to defend itself and maintain it's blockade.

The right to stop that flotilla - regardless of whether it was in international waters or not - all is based upon the legality of the blockade itself. And the legality of the blockade can be measured by whether or not there is a humanitarian crisis going on. Israel claims no. But if you look at the facts, what international aid organizations like Amnesty International have to say, it's indisputable.

is a very interesting video. Norman Finklestein really steals the show, if anyone knows who that is. Even the hardcore spokesman for Israel can't say that the blockade is legal under international law.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
this isnt about what you have done, it is about what you are doing(right now) as judged by an internation world committee dedicated to keep the peace in the world and trying to help humans who are suffering and having trouble helping themselves.

Please...don't make me puke... The UN keeping peace in the world?...

Now that's a first.... Several of the nations which are part of the UN are dictatorships, not to mention the fact that many UN officials were caught making deals in the OFF scandal with Iraq.... Instead of sending the food, and necessary items that the Iraqis needed, the UN was making corrupt deals to make themselves richer... Not to mention the UN troops rapes in Africa, and other nations....

What international group is keeping peace when more than half of the world is at war, there are billions of people under dictatorships, suffering, being oppressed, and starving?....
and I am not talking about Iraq, and Afghanistan only...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
They have been reporting on and saying a lot about the Rachel Corrie in the MSM lately. Especially on Faux News.

Maybe they're drilling it into our heads, so when something goes wrong, we'll have recall of this ship and it's passengers?

I mean, just the story behind the ship's name attracts an emotional attachment.

Just thinking out loud.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You know what I find extremely ironic?

Most of the people rooting for a fight/confrontation with Israel are the same people that in other threads preach about peace meanwhile singing "Kumbaya" and "we are the world"... But when it comes to Israel you people change your tune and demand more confrontations...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Godspeed the Irish.
That's all i'm (sic) saying.

If there was an American Naval Blockade around Cuba to prevent nukes from getting in, would you be saying the same thing.
Israel is fighting for it's safety and has warned all ships to a certain harbor for inspection. Any ships running the blockade will be stopped.
Any ship that runs a naval blockade deserves to be dealt with in the extremes.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Violater1]

^This.
A sovereign country is trying to keep itself safe by keeping weapons out. I don't blame them for inspecting incoming ships. It's common sense for security.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Most of the people rooting for a fight/confrontation with Israel are the same people that in other threads preach about peace meanwhile singing "Kumbaya" and "we are the world"... But when it comes to Israel you people change your tune and demand more confrontations...

Yes ... that should tell you something about Isreal

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9

A sovereign country is trying to keep itself safe by keeping weapons out. I don't blame them for inspecting incoming ships. It's common sense for security.

The ships had been inspected by 3 sets of customs agents???

You inspect ships for contraband by using designated customs agents, when they arrive at your territorial borders. If they wanted to inspect the ships, as they claim, they would have been allowed entry, that was never an issue.

But its like sending an apache helicopter after some guy who broke the speed limit.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
God speed Rachel Corrie.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
God speed,
Rachel Corrie.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Yes ... that should tell you something about Isreal

It does not say anything about Israel, but it shows the bias against Israel that has been increasing for the past few years...

You people keep forgetting that there are terrorist organizations in Palestine that continuously attack Israel... not to mention that the Palestinian authorities back such terrorist organizations, and want the total annihilation of Israel and it's people.

If you were attacked, or under real threats of attacks every single day of the week you would be as cautious as the Israeli government has been.

People like you like to forget that Palestinian terrorists have murdered and continue to try to murder Israelis, and even families like the following.

They were murdered by a couple of Palestinian terrorists, who even shot the little girls point blank....

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
anyone any idea the ETA for the Rachel corrie to enter the so called blockade

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

There's not really much I can add to that. You hit the nail on the head with that one. I'd give you 50 stars for that one if I could. It the exact type of attitude that tends to push me towards supporting the Israelis, because many of their loudest detractors are hypocritical and irrational.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by ErEhWoN

The blockade is established, legal or not. The legality of the blockade is moot.

Au contraire.

The illegality of the blockade is the most important issue of all.

The blood is on Netanyahu's hands. He's gotten quite a lot of that over the years hasn't he?

Who are you trying to fool hiding behind your legality issues? You probably clap like a seal everytime a backpack goes off in Jerusalem.

But dont feel bad. Evey time I see a car load of Hamas leadership opened up like a burnt jiffy pop popcorn I get a warm feeling inside....and clap like a seal!

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Logarock]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join