It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish ship on collision course with Israeli navy near Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

thanks i was just about to post a similar message.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by backwherewestarted

Bah, nevermind I am done here sorry to have participated in the interruption to your thread stealth.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by FearfulButInterested]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by realmatrix

The only one slinging B.S here is you my friend. A good many of us watched the incident as it happened in realtime...so no need to get any of my info from MSM...

As did I. Nice try though
You apparently are taking the Israeli press releases that the MSM in the US is parroting as fact.

Where did I say anything about the US? Nice try though.

Those members on this board who were watching the event can tell you EXACTLY what they saw. Sometimes seeing IS believing!

No, seeing something without all the facts is simply idiocy at it's finest. Nice try though.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by backwherewestarted]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This is awesome!

I wish them the best.
They have my admiration and support.

They'd have my butt in a passenger seat too, if I could get on-board.

Interesting times.
Another wall to knock down.

I love humanity.

We make so many irreplaceable lessons to learn for each generation.
Whatever side you are on, learn the lesson before it's time to go back home.

- Lee

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You are taking this off topic again.

I honestly dont care if you believe me, the only way I could prove that my friend was on that ship is for me to give you his name first so you could google it then give you my name so you could check that he is one of my friends on facebook. Ive known him since I was twelve. But i dont think i would give out my details on a public forum, would you?

Back to the Irish ship, well that is only trying to carry out what it had intended to all along and that is bringing aid to gaza, untouched by the Israelis, would you trust someone you consider an enemy to give you aid? after what the Israelis have done in the past I dont think I would trust anything from them. The aid is much better coming from international sources.

We have a right to give it. Its called humanity.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

You are taking this off topic again.

I honestly dont care if you believe me, the only way I could prove that my friend was on that ship is for me to give you his name first so you could google it then give you my name so you could check that he is one of my friends on facebook. Ive known him since I was twelve. But i dont think i would give out my details on a public forum, would you?

Back to the Irish ship, well that is only trying to carry out what it had intended to all along and that is bringing aid to gaza, untouched by the Israelis, would you trust someone you consider an enemy to give you aid? after what the Israelis have done in the past I dont think I would trust anything from them. The aid is much better coming from international sources.

We have a right to give it. Its called humanity.

1) So I am off topic because I respond using logic to what you posted? Give me a break.

2) Interesting which parts of my response to your post you conveniently ignore.

3) IF you intend to drive home from a party and hear their is a police check point do you make threats about going through it or do you allow them to check you out knowing you have nothing to hide?

Keep spinning and making excuses.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
[edit on 2-6-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well OP if you get an update on where the ship is now, let us know. It should be interesting so see which way this all plays out.

I guess either way we will hear about it for sure after what has already happened. Unless they turn back of course.

BTW I just want people to know I wasn't using foul language or insulting anyone in the above post that got erased. I was simply trying to keep the peace in this thread and apparently that is more off topic than everyone insulting each other...

[edit on 2/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Interesting the turns this debate has taken, including a "expert" on the Irish???
This really boils down to what is being delivered, Aid and/or Weapons?

Yes, Israel has every right to check what's coming in, God knows how many People would love to rock their World, won't go into why....

The issue here is all about disproportionate actions, Question is, do you really need to drop Commandos on the Deck like a Military Op?
And how will that be interpreted by the receiving Party, as an attack or a general legitimate inspection.

Tensions are high but no one is willing to tread with caution.
Should there for, the Irish Aid Ship, turn back?.... would they have a problem with a legal inspection?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I found an article that says they were 836km from Gaza last night.
Here's the link:
'We don't want to be martyrs, but we are not turning back'

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Well they should be getting there shortly then.

Thanks for that info. I couldn't find anything..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

re "godspeed the irish." really? are you on the side of the terrorists? because that's who the "flotilla peace-loving activists" are funded by.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This will be interesting to see to say the least.
The Israelis are serious fighters, especially if it is something they believe in.
I hope the Irish on board have no whiskey or they jusy may take Israel after visiting Gaza.

(Edit) spelling errer

[edit on 3-6-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Interesting.

I hadn't realised that this was an Irish ship.

Perhaps this was the purpose of waking a 'sleeper' in the UK and setting him off on the ramage.....as a distraction to something else they did not want the world watching and seeing.

It will be concerning if there is no furthur news on this ship.

I hope all goes peacefully, whatever the outcome.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearfulButInterested
I think I can explain why it has not been updated, I was watching CNN and they had the founder of the free gaza movement on the phone and they asked her how far that ship was out and she said that they will not say anymore because they don't trust Israel. Maybe that is why their location is not being updated.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by FearfulButInterested]

Israeli Navy depends on their info ...

They're tapped into US satellites and radars.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Village Idiot

"The issue here is all about disproportionate actions"

Those who hate Israel always love to bring up whether it was "disproportionate actions." Well how about we go back to the founding of the state of Israel? Remember how they were attacked the very next day for "becoming a nation?" They were attacked by just about every country that surrounded the tiny nation of Israel. Would you call that "disproportionate" amount? If these disproportionate theory people would take their binders off they'd see just the opposite. They'd see just how careful the IDF has been to not use excessive force. And if they ever did, you people wouldn't be around to ask the question whether their action was "disproportionate."

Re Irish aid ship that will "break the blockade," are the Irish now being funded by Hamas and various other terrorist organizations? The flotilla 'humanitarian aid workers' were funded by Hamas and seen in a video chanting, 'death to the Jews.' Such a lovng peaceful group.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well, I'm going to say it: This could indeed lead into something quite huge. The sh*t is about to hit the fan at full speed. Sadly, the pieces will hit everywhere and everything in the room will be involved in this mess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join