It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish ship on collision course with Israeli navy near Gaza

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
IDFSpokesperson

1. Update: Rachel Corrie has rejected IDF Navy request to dock at Ashdod Port for 3rd time 1 minute ago via web
2. One rocket was fired from Gaza Strip and landed in Western Negev region- no injuries or damages reported. 22 minutes ago via HootSuite
3. @Chrisin206 according to last update, Rachel Corrie ~40 miles from shore

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
heres a link to what has gone on recently and some footage of the idf communicating with the rachel corrie...

IDF Spokesperson's Unit
idfnadesk's Channel

ht.ly...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
IDFSpokesperson

1. The crew of the Rachel Corrie has permitted IDF soldiers to board less than a minute ago via web

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Audio/video of Radio Transmission Between Israeli Navy and Rachel Corrie....

ht.ly...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
reply to post by mr-lizard

Sorry Lizard, I didn't get duped by the Arab/Muslim disinformation.

If you are upset that yet again we have more evidence contradicting the 'IDF are murderers' band wagon then I can understand.. somewhat.

No. Neither have i.

But it seems you have quite clearly been duped by the Israeli propaganda. This is evident in almost all your latest posts.

I'm sorry you feel like you are correct in this arguement, and i'm sorry that it has to be me who reminds you that Israel has again and again and again commited illegal crimes.

And i'm sorry that you have your head buried in the sand, so you fail to notice these things.

-

Thank god the IDF didn't attack the Irish this time.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Nobody attacks the Irish an gets away with it

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Im not afraid to apologise if i crossed the ATS line the other night. Sorry is not a sign of weakness. And I am glad no Irish died today.

I am preparing a thread, im sober, and it draws on alot of parallels with Israel/ Middle East and Ireland. and the English occupation of our country from cromwell to the tans. It wasnt the potato that killed us(displaced/immigrated/threated/persecuted/killed us) but the english through deliberate intention.

The irish population was 4/6 million less after the famine than it should have been without the occupation, but english occupation (cromwell etc) diverting Irish resources etc , and persecuting Catholics was why we fought back, a few of us died, google it. Millions of Irish died, does that ring any bells.

We forturnately found a common ground in more recent years, as tenuious as it is, and I hope Israel and the Middle east find the same as soon as they can.

It was closer to home that Irish ship , and the occupation of gaza , than you imagine ( but history doesnt forget)

Brian

ps - the truth is the English were more dependant on the potato than the Irish and if it hadnt been for the Irish cattle/sheep and crops would have died in their millions . The Occupation stole all the resources in front of the Irish famers and left us to rot. And that information comes FIRST had through first hand recounts, from my mother through 3 generations. Kerry where im from was one of the worst hit.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Gooseygander]

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Gooseygander]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
It would be pretty funny if they c4ed the entire ship and as soon as the Israeli terrorist hijackers came on board the ship they jumped off and Boom, haha. That would be pretty funny.

Gosh , yes that would be sooo funny ,all them humans dying , and the aid sinking ti the bottom of the sea ..HAHAHAHAHAHA

I worry for humanity sometimes

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

It would be pretty funny if they c4ed the entire ship and as soon as the Israeli terrorist hijackers came on board the ship they jumped off and Boom, haha. That would be pretty funny.

After noticing a severe decline in the quality of posts here over the last 2 years, this dipstick just sealed what I have been contemplating for a while now anyways. ATS is officially unbookmarked and I will not return to a site that supports such blatent moronic hate speech .

Mods can please erase my account.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Tiloke]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

that must be the dumbest thing i heard this week
geez think before you hit the "reply" button

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm a bit lost

Last i knew the ship was going to dock in iserail and assurances had been given that the UN would check the cargo and then all, including cement would be taken to gaza

The youtube vid the IDF put out was very professonal indeed and must had cost a load of time and money to produce.

This is one media war the zionists are not going to win and why have we not seen many images comeing back from the first ilegal attack or did the confiscate all cameras.

must admit i thought the irish would put up a bit more of a fight instead of going through the mothins as if it has all been arange before they even sailed.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Sorry I was wrong... and miss counted the number of ships.

[edit on 5/6/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well the latest news is that the ship has docked in gaza and everyone is being investigated. I think that this is tacit admission on the part of the Israeli idiots that the earlier military operation was completely wrong.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
Well the latest news is that the ship has docked in gaza and everyone is being investigated. I think that this is tacit admission on the part of the Israeli idiots that the earlier military operation was completely wrong.

How so? If the terrorists aboard the Turkish ship had co-operated like the Irish, that situation would have also been resolved peacefully.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I really don't get the outrage about this. i genuinely thought that the majority of people knew that Israel do not and never will care about the rest of the worlds opinion of them! Remember, this is a state/country that has been fighting since its creation.....Israel first, last and always.
Not many other countries could boast of such patriotism.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't think that the Israelies are right in their actions(but then again, I don't think they're so wrong). what I don't get is how everyone seem so shocked about this. You don't mess with Israel, they work with different perspectives in "homeland security" situations.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Israelis are not what they appear to be. They have been given enormous help in money and in technology by "someone" to become an excuse for numerous atrocities. They have been pushed into such depth of human existence that they are desperate for help themselves. What they are doing now is begging for the rest or the world to help THEM, to help them overthrow the evil power which has brought them into hell and forced them to do the despicable things for six decades and become the most hated nation in the whole world.

Nuclear technology they have has been given to them as well as nuclear weapons, but the power to use them is not theirs. They didn't make them, they didn't invent them. They are a tool, just that. A lousy excuse for someone, just like North Korea and perhaps some other "superhuman" nations are.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Israelis are not what they appear to be.

Wait.. that doesn't make sense!!! All of you say they are zionist pigs that care about nobody but them selves. So they are actually peace loving people?? You say they are murderers... So they aren't?
I am confused.. have you abandoned your blind hatred for an entire country??
They are not what they seem? hmmmmm They seem like Israelis to me.. but I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulsterman
hahaha stupid fenians were told not to go, yet they went anyway.
and what are ireland gonna do anyway. i live in northern ireland and i could beat their army by myself, i laff at them, they were protesting outside belfast city hall yesterday, IRA sympathisers, yous are all terrorist scumbags

Why does it say Canada on your location then?

You need to grow up. Wherabouts in Northern Ireland do you live? I am in the North of Ireland and I sincerly doubt you would ever have the guts to say that to anyone's face. Its the bitter people like you that tries to keep the troubles over here going.

Noone on the Rachel Corrie were terrorists, unless you count the nobel peace laureate as a terrorist?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

Originally posted by ulsterman
hahaha stupid fenians were told not to go, yet they went anyway.
and what are ireland gonna do anyway. i live in northern ireland and i could beat their army by myself, i laff at them, they were protesting outside belfast city hall yesterday, IRA sympathisers, yous are all terrorist scumbags

Why does it say Canada on your location then?

Noone on the Rachel Corrie were terrorists, unless you count the nobel peace laureate as a terrorist?

That's exactly why no one got shot this time. Last time most of the ships were taken peacefully until some stupid turk terrorists had to go and ruin things.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join