It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish ship on collision course with Israeli navy near Gaza

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
i have read quite a few post now as to why the idf didnt board in daylight...

well, maybe because they are pro's at what they do, so knew where most of the militants would be, awake, while the innocents slept, and that they will be waiting for the boarding parties to arrive, so even less casualties than was necessary...

which makes me want to ask this question about this ship and the others in the flotilla previously, how many people were onboard these vessels, besides the crew and certified-recognised aid workers ????

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Update, i am on this site which says its the official rachel corrie tweet, that idf ships are approaching....

twitter.com...

[edit on 4/6/10 by spender]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spender
Update, i am on this site which says its the official rachel corrie tweet, that idf ships are approaching....

twitter.com...

Good find spender, thanks for the link.

Update : Waterfordsgroup OFFICIAL***THEY ARE TRYING TO BOARD THE VESSEL****OFFICIAL #RACHELCORRIE #GAZA #FLOTILLA half a minute ago via web

twitter.com...

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Reliable reports of idf trying to board rachel corrie.....

www.livestream.com...

[edit on 4-6-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
seems like the signals have been jammed so I would assume the Corrie is being boarded as we speak.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Waterfordsgroup Confirmed*** SIGNALS ARE JAMMED****Confirmed...#RachelCorrie #Gaza #Flotilla 1 minute ago via web

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Now they just confirmed the ship was taken.

No details yet.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

that is some greek meeting over future ship buying for more aid to gaza, but the livestream chat is interesting....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Looks like Israel stayed the course and diversion of the Corrie is happening.

Hopefully the Corrie and its passengers stay the course and stay true to their words and no lives are lost.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
live irish radio report....

ipad.io...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Unnofical reports R. Corrie taken peacefully .......45 mls from Gaza
no reports of any struggle or injuries
thanks for above spender

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
youre welcome gambon and skellon, lets hope this plays out better and no lives are lost..

2nd line....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I never got into twitter - but it's crazy being able to find out information from a ship at sea from one minute to the next, in real time. Good to hear no injuries...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
from my end it looks like their twitter has gone down, i dont know if it is a technical issue, or what ?? anybody else having the same problem???

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This one works

twitter.com...

moals RT @lvfreedom07: Flotilla passengers:"Go back to Auschwitz" and "Don't forget 9/11 guys". is.gd... #standbyisrael #rachelcorrie

[edit on 4-6-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
thanks dangerdeath, here is another official tweet....

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
See what happens when you don't have a bunch of thugs onboard?

People do not come to harm.

Kind of proves the whole was it self-defence on the part of the commandos or were they murderers intent on killing in cold blood doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
ok they are back....

twitter.com...

# Waterfordsgroup ****AS reported the #RachelCorrie stopped, boarded and to be taken to Ashdod*** #GAZA #FLOTILLA less than 5 seconds ago via web 7 minutes ago via web

# Free Gaza Movement freegazaorg Confusing information coming from ship. Please bear with us as we do our best to get accurate information. #Flotilla 7 minutes ago via web

# Free Gaza Movement freegazaorg Report from the ship's passengers. They have NOT been boarded. Followed by Israeli warships only. #Flotilla 8 minutes ago via web

# IPSC Waterford Waterfordsgroup *****AWAITING RESPONSE FROM IRISH GOV**** #RACHELCORRIE #GAZA #FLOTILLA 10 minutes ago via web

# IPSC Waterford Waterfordsgroup To all our followers, THANK YOU for supporting the #RachelCorrie....#gaza #flotilla 13 minutes ago via web

# IPSC Waterford Waterfordsgroup Official*** #RachelCorrie to be taken to Ashdod Israel***Official all on board arrested...#Gaza #Flotilla 15 minutes ago via web

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hmm

"mybreath now live on al jazeera contact with #RachelCorrie it has NOT been Boarded"

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Yup old men, mothers with babies, aid workers...damn those thugs!

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join