It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish government wiped out,German head of State resigns,Prime minister of Japan resigns,war drums?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Why do these three events seem related to me,I feel like there are people stepping down because they REFUSE TO AGREE TO WAR,and I cant shed the gut feeling.

Does anyone else feel this way?And if you started with Poland,Germany,and Japan,who would be the other evil allies that remain hidden?Who do you think would be working with these particular countries?

And are there any other major world leaders that have absconded their posts recently that I have missed?????

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It seems that the Polish government was eliminated because of their policies, but the others are probably just exasperated by the world situation. Considering the way things seem to be going, I don't blame them.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

According to The Japan Times
search.japantimes.co.jp...
,” Hatoyama pointed to two blunders that continued to cloud his administration. "First is the issue over Futenma's relocation," Hatoyama said, apologizing for his unsuccessful bid to relocate U.S. Marine Corps Air Station Futenma outside of Okinawa despite months of searching for an alternative site. Hatoyama also pointed to the continued political funds scandals that dogged his party as a reason for leaving office.”
So there, money scandal and the problems with the U.S. Marine Base.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Just thinking from the tin-hatted conspiracy theorist side:

The infamous torpedo was of German make.

Also, read somewhere on web that Japan has been tossing around the idea of ammending article 9 of their constitution to enable them to have a standing army and not just for self-defense.

That's far-fetched thinking however.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ok here is my theory on how to find out.

We need to find a way to get a 1minute interview with the PM of Japan at his home or something.

"Hello we conspiracy enthusiasts at ATS wanted to know if you stepped down because of a impending war that you wanted no part of?"

"Answer Yes if this is not true. But answer No if it is indeed true. This way if you signed a non-disclosure agreement you can fulfill your agreement by saying NO, which we can interpret as a YES. But if this did NOT happen, pick YES."

This will probably confuse him so much on the spot, his answer will reveal the truth behind all of this.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Lol, that's clever! The only thing is, is if that was not the reason than answering yes will trap him in his words and leave him open to mass criticism and condemnation. Answering no, would be his only option if it is not true, therefore confusing us further. Funny idea tho! Who knows maybe he is willing to speak out and we don't need reverse psychology answers, ATS needs to start putting together groups to work together on ideas like this, maybe that will be my next thread. Kind of like a Wikileakss for ATS.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
We need someone who has gone to a military college and understands the historical and political dynamics that surrounded the countries that were allies in the last two great wars and seek out commonalities with the dynamics forming but in their infancy today.

Anyone military should get my drift,any military college graduates out there?

Germany,japan,and Poland refuse to join,but are being pressured by WHOM?Military minds "TRANSFORM"!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Maybe Hatoyama backed off the base closure because the US showed him that it will be needed shortly.

So keep the base open, and ok, EXIT stage right. Dont want to be PM with whats coming down the pipe.

Just wild speculation on my part i admit.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Not wild speculation,the word speculation doesnt belong in our vocababulary,the word is extrapolation,and you seem to have accurately extrapolated what seems to me to be a fairly plauseble reason for one of the exit strategies we have witnessed.Polands wasnt exactly a planned exit strategy in the same vein as the other two,or possibly all three were forced and only poland hesitated,whoever took out Poland KNEW POLAND HAD ADEQUATE SUPPORT IF THERE WAS A DEBATE OR AN INTERNAL,ISSUE REQUIRING THAT TYPE OF SUPPORT,the question is IF POLAND REFUSED TO COOPERATE WHO WOULD POLANDS BIGGEST ALLY THREATEN THE MOST---here we have one of the missing pieces possibly.

Because they took out everyone THERE WAS AN ABSOLUTE ZERO CHANCE OF INTERNAL STRIFE LEADING TO A PLEA TO INITIATE TREATIES WITH ALLIES AND ATTRACT MILITARY ATTENTION AND FIREPOWER FROM SOMEONE THEY CONSIDERED ONE OF THEIR GREATEST THREATS.

The taking out of everyone was a serious misstep and now this isnt a theory anymore it is historical fact .

Poland is now a potential double agent to its major allies who are probably already on the alert.

I think governments already have the stage set.

I always said the baby boomers who screwed up their generations birthrate and doomed their future generations to being minorities in an exponentially growing global population,WOULD EVEN THE PLAYING FIELD ON THEIR WAY OUT AS A GENERATION VIA A WORLD WAR THAT MIGHT COST THEM FIFTY MILION SENIORS BUT WILL COST CHINA AND KOREA AND INDIA AND ANYONE ELSE THEY DISLIKE BILLIONS OF YOUNG REPRODUCING LIVES.

When its over the boomers offspring are in a much better position globally.

Just putting it out there.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Pakistan's bank governor resigns

The resignation of Pakistan's central bank governor, Syed Salim Raza, yesterday was played down by a finance ministry official in Islamabad. "The stock market's KSE-100 index rose by more than 1 per cent just today, so obviously investors are unmoved," he said, referring to equity prices on the Karachi stock exchange, the main stock market.

source

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yes, I tend to agree with the pieces being put in place school of thought.

I just follow the pieces, but its impossible to add up the variables, the behind closed doors stuff.

We only see things from one perspective, its hard to grasp the big picture.
But I do see similarities in actions that are driving us toward a cliff.

It may be soon, but I think anytime in the next 5-10, if things don't change, there will be war between many nations, some who call themselves friends now, will be enemies.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Who is Poland's biggest allie?

And yes, old men who want to go to war should be the first conscripts.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErEhWoN
Yes, I tend to agree with the pieces being put in place school of thought.

I just follow the pieces, but its impossible to add up the variables, the behind closed doors stuff.

As well as what is hidden out in the open and in plain sight.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The Japanese nod disagreement and 'shake' agreement.

Reverse psychology may have to be played on the double-blind! Confusion? Perhaps set up a separate study to measure sanity and or dopamine levels post reverse interrogation?

(Don't mean to treat the subject with flippancy, just want to remain sane!)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Add to this the Russian nuclear capable warship,and the Japaneese group of warships that have been PLANTED on the coast as a protective shield supporting the US---if the US coast gets hit and these ships are destroyed then these countries AND THEIR ALLIES are immediatly in the middle of WW3.

Someone big IS HUNTING AMERICANS,and as a Canadian I am a little worried.

The oilspill that has spread over thousands of kilometers of ocean and continues to grow PREVENTS CHINA OR ANYONE ELSE FROM DEPLOYING THE ULTRAFAST TORPEDO AND ANY OTHER WEAPON THAT RELIES ON THE TECHNOLOGY IT USES TO TRAVEL THROUGH THE WATER.

Something is definately afoot,dont tell me no one was aware of the trillion dollars worth of resources in Afganistan?

Sattelite or magnetic imagry HAD TO HAVE TOLD THEM LONG AGO.

Global positions are shifting ,Canada has more oil in the tarsands than anywhere on earth,and the great lakes,SOMEONE IS COMING SOONER OR LATER.

I wonder which direction Germany has swung in?

No doubt the fight is on,everyone is shifting their weight and watching everyone else for a shift at the hips indicating a coming strike.

England is WAY TO QUIET.Sitting confidently waiting I am sure for their role to be required.

China isnt letting anyone retaliate against N Korea.

But someone is going to retaliate.

There are no such things as regional wars anymore,this baby will be GLOBAL.

What about India?

America is obviously going to smack Pakistan shortly when they reveal to the world evidence of Pakistans support of the Taliban,but AMERICA WILL SHARE ITS INFORMATION----AFTER---THEY RENOVATE PAKISTAN.

This will be Americas first jab,but not a left hand yet.

There is a Global misconception that America is weak in some way,as a Canadian and being part of the Commonwealth let me tell you America is not weak in any way,you cant even dream of a conflict that wont be US,CANADA,ENGLAND,UKRAINE,ISREAL,SOUTH KOREA AND MEXICO and so on and so on,Russia is and has always been the swing vote,but it looks like those days are over,WHAT WOULD SCARE THE RUSSIANS??????

Only China,thats it thats all.

So now that thats settled,the only Question left is WHO is working with China?

There is no progressive hostilities in a struggle for global supremacy with China and they have already bought half the planet,I AM AFRAID THAT THEY HAVE REALISED SOONER THAN I EXPECTED THEM TO THAT THEY SIMPLY CANT BUY ENOUGH TO SUPPORT THEIR FUTURE NEEDS.

They are playing for keeps and are planning a global move using nuclear weapons and planning on victory through attrition AFTER THE SMOKE CLEARS.

The US wont be hit alone in a first strike,looks like russia and Japan have taken numbers,Canadas was already drawn along with Englands.

We arent fighting over politics here anymore and I am afraid that even in Canada the national conflicts and biases are strong and simply transferred to our country.

The hippies should have travelled a little more because most of the planet has NO DELLUSIONS THAT EQUALITY IS ENFORCABLE.

They are coming for food and water and oil,simple and clear,we are waiting,simple and clear.

The reality is that because China WILL NOT ALLOW US TO ENACT A SCORCHED EARTH POLICY and destroy the infrastructure they need ,we will be hit by nukes in every major population center,with mass casualties leading to surrender being the focus.

There will be no drawn out war of attrition,that will come after everyone is done firing off nukes.

It is a math equation to China so it better be one for us as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Em when did my government get wiped out ?
I mean come one , if you lay a claim like that then at least do the research correct . Almost nobody from our government that was anybody important got killed in that crash . The only important persons were the President (and remember we have a different system than the USA , in which the President is not nearly as powerful as the USA President .) A few generals , and the CEO of our National Bank(which has been fixed yesterday if I recall right with the election of a new CEO).

Our government is very much intact and running , and to be honest if not for the speed up presidential elections that are required by the constitution you would not see much difference on the streets.

Hell the latest topic for the past week or 2 is flooding in the south and center of Poland .

So guys I know that conspiracies are fun and all but do your research please .

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thank you for enlightening us,but nothing changes for me,the implications remain the same,the fact that the government is functioning post event is a given.

The potential for the event to have been a strategic chess type of move remain THE SAME.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

And are there any other major world leaders that have absconded their posts recently that I have missed?????

Don't forget about Gordon Brown last month, UK PM...

bbc.co.uk

This is eerie, but is it unprecedented?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I could see a head of state resigning if it became apparent to them that they would otherwise be assassinated.

originally posted by: Thill
reply to post by one4all

Em when did my government get wiped out ?
I mean come one , if you lay a claim like that then at least do the research correct . Almost nobody from our government that was anybody important got killed in that crash . The only important persons were the President (and remember we have a different system than the USA , in which the President is not nearly as powerful as the USA President .) A few generals , and the CEO of our National Bank(which has been fixed yesterday if I recall right with the election of a new CEO).

Our government is very much intact and running , and to be honest if not for the speed up presidential elections that are required by the constitution you would not see much difference on the streets.

Hell the latest topic for the past week or 2 is flooding in the south and center of Poland .

So guys I know that conspiracies are fun and all but do your research please .

So not wiped out, but clearly some important people got hit.

Venture to guess that maybe they refused to do what they were told, and got made an example of?

This doesn't look like a war to me, though. It looks like something financial. Germany and Japan are both out of the military game.

But also they are financial powerhouses.

When Trump said he'd drain the swamp, I think he's been going after the real problem: Wall Street. (Also known as the Federal Reserve banks.)

Oil wars aren't about securing oil for the countries that fight. They're about keeping oil traded in US dollars, because the Federal Reserve only has the right to print one currency. It can't print Euros.

The "Deep State" is the people with unlimited money. Unlimited reach. A budget large enough to hire their own army and wage war directly if they want. (But prefers to get nations to do it for them.)

When you see coordinated media attacks, somebody is coordinating that. Somebody who owns enough to be able to make it work how they want.

If they're actually threatening heads of state, then they must be getting pretty desperate.

Dangerous times ahead. Hopefully common sense prevails for the rest of us, and stubborn hubris gets the better of them.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

0_o You are replying to a post from 9 years ago there so kind of late to the thread mate
On another hand let me tell you a funny story of who benefited most from the crash.. ....

His twin brother who got pulled out of political limbo and managed to make a cult like following, based on the conspiracy theory of this being an assassination (none of this was of course proven by anybody with a sane mind and based on evidence, and let me tell you they tried all kinds of theories from secret mist weapons to electromagnetic weapons to bombs on plane etc...) which in turn catapulted his political party to a major win in parlament elections and his parties nominee won the presidential ones...

So food for thought there

top topics

<<   2 >>

join