It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book of Revelation Cryptogram and Secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Lately I came across someone who has been interpreting Bible prophecies in the most compelling and convincing ways I have seen yet...let me know what you think.

And to clarify he is not claiming to be a prophet. He says he is a CO-PROPHET meaning that he takes the prophecies that have been put forth and interprets them.

He has well over 100 videos like this look at signs and prophecies. He predicts WW3 will happen in 2010 and that Obama is the last US (elected) president.

The Book of Revelation is *NOT* in the correct chronological order (on purpose)

www.youtube.com...

Verification of the Cryptogram

www.youtube.com...

You can also get his book which covers these things and more (free or you can donate)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is obviously the same guy trying to get more people to watch his videos, so he can send him his free book and guilt them into sending money to him for the rest of their lives with newsletters and more "free" books.

Leave it to a fundamentalist to make money on the masses!

QUIT POSTING THREADS TO YOUR VIDEOS!

This is his third today!

[edit on 2-6-2010 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I watched one of the videos about the Denver Int'l Airport being shaped like a phallus.

Not trying to discredit this guy, but he goes from how Mary will defeat the anti-christ to the Denver Airport thing... Maybe that's where she'll lasso him and hang him with the 50cubit rosary?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Notice he only became a member 5 days ago too.

Not saying this is self-promotion but it sure smacks of it.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I've been watching this guy on Youtube for a little over a year. He makes some interesting points of some things, has some interesting insight into others, but he is NOT a 'co-prophet' in any sense. He is delusional and predicts the Gog-Magog war as WWIII that will start by October or November of this year between Russia and the United States. Well, let's take his comments with a grain of salt. When those months come upon us with nothing of the sort transpiring, I'm sure he'll disappear from Youtube altogther.

new topics

top topics

join