It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010: Wisdom Keeper Prophecies *Must Watch*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

FiatLux you are nothing but a dreamer. You believe in a woman that has no proof of her dreams being correct. You are a dreamer and are believing in a person that is a dreamer. When you can prove the stuff that woman states, instead of blowing hot air, then get back to me. Until then you are wasting your time typing.

Yes, her words are there to cheer people up, but her words are nothing but her own dreams and beliefs. Get real.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Hi Sinter Klass. You have a cool name.

The Piri Reis map is very interesting and lets us know that the voyage Columbus took to the Western World (USA) was not without knowledge from such a map.

I really enjoyed reading about Veracocha. I've read a little about him before, but this account is better than what I had read before. He was a very good man that had incredible knowledge of which he shared a considerable amount with the Indians. Even though it doesn't state it in this e-book, Veracocha was the man that made the Mayan calendars, the short and long count calendars which are extremely exact in all details. This man had to be a time traveler in order to have all of the knowledge that he produced.

The large rocks that were used to build different structures with are extremely interesting as to how closely they fit together with such size.

As to the rest, I'm still reading. Its a very interesting e-book to read Sinter Klass. Thanks for posting it for everyone to read, maybe you should start a thread on it. I'm sure lots of people are interested in the subjects written within the pages of that book.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Thanks

You are welcome. Try This Link. It brings you to the official Graham Hancock site.

I Didn't post the thread by the way only a link to it.

Also google intervieuw with Graham Hancock by that Wilcock guy.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by FiatLux

FiatLux you are nothing but a dreamer.

Dreams are one of the greatest teachers mankind will ever have. Ever tried paying attention to yours? Not that this is where she got her information from I will add. Sure, I know that is not what you meant by me being a dreamer. You use the term as though it is suppose to hurt me in some way. Would you care to throw a few more at me?

You believe in a woman that has no proof of her dreams being correct.

Where did you hear that she got her info from dreams? Is this just something you came up with?

You are a dreamer and are believing in a person that is a dreamer.

That statement alone shows what little you know about shamanism. You think it`s all about the use of dreams. And you say I blow hot air? Read up on the subject first before judging her or anyone else.

When you can prove the stuff that woman states, instead of blowing hot air, then get back to me.

If i`m going to prove anything, it`s going to be the fact that you have little understanding of what she does, and for the record, your doing that very well on your own.

Yes, her words are there to cheer people up, but her words are nothing but her own dreams and beliefs. Get real.

Even if it only cheers up one person, that is more than many are doing. But that is only a part of what she is doing. If you had any kind of understanding or knowledge of the subject, you would have known that from the start.

Until then you are wasting your time typing.

Closed minded people often feel that way.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Sure I can throw a few more at you.

Obviously you didn't understand her. She has never been to the places that she talks about. She only sees all of the stuff in her dreams, called "VISIONS". Wake up FiatLux, and quit living in a dream world. She didn't see the ARK of the Covenant. She didn't see a unit by the sea shore that could really power the whole Earth.

Why don't you contact her personally. I'm sure you can find her. Then ask her if she has really seen any of what she talks about seeing, except in her "VISIONS".

I'm sure you will come out of your dream state then.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

Sure I can throw a few more at you. Obviously you didn't understand her. She has never been to the places that she talks about.

Sorry Dexter, i`m not the one who doesn`t understand her.

She only sees all of the stuff in her dreams, called "VISIONS".

Hey Dexter, like I said before, read up on shamans, and learn from it.

Wake up FiatLux, and quit living in a dream world.

Me live in a dream world? No, just someone who would like to see the human race wake up and see who they really are. Maybe one of these days, those with closed minds will wake up though.

She didn't see the ARK of the Covenant. She didn't see a unit by the sea shore that could really power the whole Earth.

Can you really set there and state that you know her well enough, to say she isn`t a shaman?

Why don't you contact her personally. I'm sure you can find her. Then ask her if she has really seen any of what she talks about seeing, except in her "VISIONS".

I don`t have any need to contact her, as you seem to do. Your the one who doesn`t believe her, not me. Ask her yourself.

I'm sure you will come out of your dream state then.

I`m not the one who is in need of waking up oh closed minded one.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Good morning.

I suggest to agree to disagree.

Shall we all instate a list of unbelievable occurrences and amazing discoveries.
As 'Little Grandmother' tells is and are going to happen this year.

1. Norway spiral
  2. Conspiracy go mainstream
  3. A green comet on course to the inner solar system.

Now you go.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

FiatLux, your real name must be Dexter because my name sure as He** isn't.

Now you have reduced yourself to name calling because you believe in a woman who dreams. She can't become important unless she lies, and you are unwilling to contact the woman. She is no Shaman. A Shaman is the same as a prophet, and she is no prophet.

I like it that you keep copying my messages twice. That's probably because my messages are twice as important for everyone to see compared to your worthless messages.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Thanks for another interesting post Sinter Klass.

The leather shoes dating back 5,000 years were interesting to see.

I liked the telescope article. It reminds me of the new type of telescope that I invented and how very interesting it is, and how powerful it really is.

I don't really like David Wilcock, most of what he talks about is nothing but guessing. He gets most of his ideas from ATS and other forums and then sells books. He is a dreamer, and states that he has written down his dreams every day since he was young man. He sells a lot of nothing, dreams mostly.

I'll play a part of what happens in 2012 and far, far into the future, far after I'm gone. I discovered and was highly pleased to find out that Edgar Cayce wrote about me and my great discoveries and how important they are for all of mankind in the future. Edgar Cayce was a true prophet or shaman. Its amazing that he knew I would make the discoveries.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

FiatLux, your real name must be Dexter because my name sure as He** isn't.

OT: Nope, my name is Martin.

Now you have reduced yourself to name calling because you believe in a woman who dreams.

What kind of bad name did I call you? And, who is the one calling others liars?

She can't become important unless she lies, and you are unwilling to contact the woman.

First off, who`s claiming she wants to be important? And when did it become the norm that one has to lie to become important? And I have to contact her......why, because you don`t believe her? Get over yourself, and do your own contacting.

She is no Shaman. A Shaman is the same as a prophet, and she is no prophet.

Check with the Sioux if you don`t believe her. I believe if you read up on it, a shaman works with more than prophesies.

I like it that you keep copying my messages twice.

So do I. That way, you can`t say I misquoted you.

That's probably because my messages are twice as important for everyone to see compared to your worthless messages.

(LOL) That`s a good one. Your a legend in your own mind, aren`t you?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I think you could be her, you stand up for her so much.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Like it or not, whether you like her or her message or not, she's right. I've had exactly the same messages for some years now. I didn't understand but my life has been changed from being the "normal, materialistic success story" to being exactly what she is saying here. I am actively changing this world. You don't need more proof than to just simply do it yourselves. Your heart is all you need to know.

Her words are precisely right.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Hi

It has been a while

If I remember right, I did't understood a part of what you were trying to tell me at the time.

After seeing the Vid. I believe I do.

Thank you.

reply toPost by RussianScientist

You are very welcome.
Always nice to here my contribution is appreciated.

I wanted to share some of my thoughts with you.

The world and the cosmos is still full of unexplained stuff, yet we consider alot of it explained through theories thar are regarded and presented as truth. Do we not ?

History teaches that we have been wrong in the past.

I'm personally aware of stuff which is not proven and even ridiculed , to exist. I have experienced a few things and that's how I know.
Of course I must think of the possibilities that it was a product of my imagination and I did for a long time.

Not so long ago I was presented with scientific measurements that proved certain aspects to be very real. Along with quantum physics what in theory makes everything possible. I'm now concinced that there is a lot more to this world or reality then we are aware of and it seems there are fragments of it getting trough alot lately.

Although it is wise to focus on the facts, even when they have turned out to be wrong occasionally, a little of advice.

Please keep your mind open for alternative explanations instead of only facts. I'm not saying to believe them to be true bu my experience is that the alternatives can fill a gap in the giant puzzle of 'the big picture' and can make you understand something you didn't understand before. Even if they were wrong.

Kind regards

~ Sinter

Ohh... By the way I saw you added me as a friend.
Consider me yours to.

[edit on 6/13/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Yes the world is full of unexplained things Sinter Klaas, that is for sure.

History has proved that the past is wrong many times.

What stuff are you aware of that is not yet proven and is ridiculed? That sentence perked my interest, since I'm interested in such things.

You were presented with scientific measurements that proved something was real. What was it if you don't mind me asking.

Yes, more and more people are coming out with their discoveries since the Internet created a fantastic information hiway.

I always try to focus on the facts, and I always try to keep my mind open, and I do try to keep my mind open to alternative explanations if they are credible.

I always enjoy adding people like you to be my friend, because of your likes and the way you present yourself my friend.

Sometimes I'm a little short to the point with others when I know for a fact they are telling untruths about something, when they are intentionally doing it and mixing it in with their other stuff. If they do it by accident, then that can be forgiven in my book, but when they add in untruths that I know to be untruths and they do it intentionally to mislead others; I don't like that and that is when I get a little short to the point with others.

I'm interested in your discoveries Sinter, what have you discovered that you are holding back?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Hi

Forgive my preassumption then . Kindof hard to assume anything based on a few replies.

I did'n discover anything really things just happen or cross my path.

Amazing actually that this always happens when I need to and helps me understand something else. The right people somehow seem to show up to help me further, just by saying something that connects the dots or to explain.

You get a raincheck on the answers you seek that proof. I'have to go search for them. I'll U2U you when I fond what I was looking for.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Great! Thanks Sinter.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Hey Sinter Klaas. I'm glad you understand now. I'm in a similar situation in the Reiki thread. The member there simply doesn't understand. Kind of similar to the logic vs intuition thread. People just don't want to know yet.

Kiesha Crowther has stated exactly the messages I've had in my meditations over the past several years. I rarely get them as verbal messages though. They are more like clouds of emotions with images sometimes. All of what she says here and a fair bit more is already known to me. It's going to be a fun time for us all. There are going to be great changes made.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
These videos are amazing beyond words.

Although the experience is happening to me more and more, it still stuns me when it happens - it happened with these videos.

When i listened to Keisha tell her story I was amazed as pretty much EVERYTHING she said was the exact same thing that my own personal belief system has developed into over years of learning and processing new information.

It was moving beyond words. I do not get my beliefs through reading a book and deciding this is what i believe, it is a gradual process of taking what 'feels right' and these videos were my beliefs being presented back to me. Very strange.

Anyway, THANK YOU for presenting these for our membership to hopefully absorb and take something away from.

Understand that some people are not ready for such information and hence have a negative response to it - this is all fine and OK. It is how we deal with things. We must welcome all reactions and responses.

Embrace the positive, allow the negative to exist and take the magic that these words represent into your life.

Thanks agian

I share the same point of view. I can say, utterly exempt of ego, that the bulk of the information that she shared throughout those 10 videos, I feel I have innately known (or felt) for a majority of my life; particularly magnified over the last few years. Although, every time I am reminded of 'all of this' (the positivity of what is to come), I am instilled with a revived inspiration; it never fails to 'wow' me, which I don't believe at all is a bad attitude to have. And in those moments I am filled with a renewed faith in myself and my beliefs, because I keep being reminded by these pockets of awesome positivity, and I know it is not a coincidence. This subject has seemingly surrounded my entire life. I can only thank berry for introducing me to Little Grandmother and the Wisdom Keepers.

Originally posted by dashar
wisdom keeper?
then everyone on ats can do this , spread the word the wisdom.
get a mic, book a theatre,comunity centre , enlighten the world for free if your true to the energy???

Hardly. Judging by this minute thread alone, it is glaringly undeniable that many people are wholeheartedly, and emphatically it seems, missing the point. It is somewhat beyond me how people can jettison positivity and love so readily. Nonetheless, I guess that practically defines the state of the general world at the moment, unfortunately. I think you would be surprised with just how many people do not know what they're about and do not realise just how far-flung from love, wisdom and enlightenment they truly are. I observe it every single day; not because I have a negative outlook, nor because I have some excessive amount of self-involvement, rather because this is how people have become. And it's a damn shame.
There is much intelligent debate on this website, but don't mistake it as being the Grail of Truth and Knowledge. While many "get it", there is an equal amount who are just as clueless as any regular small-minded Joe Blow.

There are countless people who are simply not open to the messages that she and other wisdom keepers have to offer, hence the robust negative backlash to this subject. And that's really just fine. For whatever reason, it's not for them, or at least not meant for them at that time. All I know from where I am standing, is that this is right, and I know it with my entire existence. Not anything that anyone is going to tell me about how wrong I am is going to make a difference.
It's not ignorance. I've been there, done that, tested it, doubted it, and now I'm beyond it. That's all it is.

reply to post by berrygurrl

But... this woman is too full of herself.

She says she has seen the Ark of the Covenant; BS.
She says she has seen a device that exists that can power the "Whole World"; BS.
She states a city near Giza is "exactly" like a city in Central America, BS. She states that other countries will own the USA, and this will be okay; BS.

Clearly she has seen these visions during meditation or remote viewing exercises. If you watch any other of her videos on YouTube you will hear of how she was given these and other gifts at a young age; which have undoubtedly been alloted professional practice as part of her 'job description' as a shaman.
It is the mind that 'sees'; your eyes merely relay the information and present it in sense format.

Also, I know that my mind saw her sincerity and modesty, not her self-worth. Just because she claims that she knows things doesn't mean that she is saying it with ego.

Some of the stuff that she talks that will happen in the future is true, but that stuff is common sense stuff. When she mixes in the other rubbish it kills her whole scheme of telling others of enlightenment.

If you could support your allusions with examples; I would just like to know where you're coming from with this one. I found it inspiring because I am entirely open to what she has to say. I don't see what's so rubbish about her advice. Then again, perspective is quite an imperative thing.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

I agree Pretty_vacant, listening to her speak now, I believe that she speaks from a place of great wisdom: "Ask yourself the right questions and they will always lead to the right answers: Listen to your dreams". It is all there before you, all you need to do is reach out and grab it.

I am very grateful for having found little grandmother, so able to speak the words that I've been unable to find to speak my thoughts.

"If i care so much about what you think of me, I will never grow into what I am supposed to be. And if I care so much about what you think I should or should not do, I will never find my destiny"

little grandmother

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What annoys me most is that these 'visions' perceived by ONE person may well be valid to the perceiver, but are they valid for everyone else? A vision may be one thing, but the human conclusions, i.e. defining what the vision means - that's something else. Are we to accept the conclusions? To err is human, especially when the perceiver claims to possess 'special' knowledge to benefit us lesser mortals.
There are too many ostriches with heads in the sand today to get instantly enlightened when E Day arrives, which I doubt.
We forget this Earth is a loony bin, a prison planet for mental cripples, dreams & visions included!

mclinking

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join