It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010: Wisdom Keeper Prophecies *Must Watch*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

Hey Berrygurrl!
To each their own, but I just finished watching them and I for one was inspired. Granted, a lot of what she talks about is nothing revolutionary here at ATS, but for those just now awakening, she has words of wisdom and encouragement. And yes, so far 2010 is living up to the hype, don't ya think? I can't accept everything she says as fact, but overall, imo, there is a good message. Thanks for the post
Peace

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Her talk made me happy.

About the god thing. Many people consciously or unconsciously link the word god to the god of the major religions and therefor wish to see a supreme being but what they see is but a human being.

The god thing is a experiential thing not easily shown to others. We are part of the whole and within ouselves we contain the whole. We are the part, the whole and we surpass the whole as the whole surpasses us.

Anyways it is a non dualistic thing that is prety amazing to experience and completely perfect and boundless in every single way.

Earth seems to be a lot more spiritual and inmaterial in nature then first thought by the masses. Free energy, Spiritually advanced aliens, Radical revolutions of consciousness, infinite energy, intelligence and creation. It is not all that hard to imagine really.

I have had more then one experience where I saw that everything was ultimately part of a gread "divine" plan and endless in its being.

I wish ATS would pierce the veil more and understand that attacking threads is not the answer. Truth is where you are. Lies are where you are. How do you perceive reality ect ect.

Besides the disputed factualities does she not bring a smile to your face? Fill you up with a love for live? Well she gives me those things. I am no victim here even if every single word she uttered was false.

Good fortune to all.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Originally posted by The Patriot
I didn't say I expected anything of the sort. I just watched it to get a kick really.

And when you call things rubbish that you don`t understand, then what DO you expect to hear?

And to be spiritually awakened, one must repent and have a relationship with the Creator. He shows the way.

You say it, but do you practice it, or even understand it?

LOL! Anything that isn't Scripture is rubbish. I do understand, my good sir. The question is: Do YOU understand? I can doubt you as quick as you can doubt me.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by The Patriot]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

LOL! Anything that isn't Scripture is rubbish. I do understand, my good sir. The question is: Do YOU understand? I can doubt you as quick as you can doubt me.

Sure I do. When your overall knowledge of this comes from only one book, yes I do understand why you would think that way. Is that something to be proud of? Is this really a game you want to play?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Scripture isn't a game, my friend. It's all the Truth I need.
If you deem this as narrow thinking, then I agree with you.

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."
Matthew 7:13-14

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Who are these wisdom keepers ( the name makes me suspicious automatically, forgive me my cynicism) ? Who do they represent? Any specific native american tribes?

A wisdom keeper or knowledge keeper is just another word for Elder. In First Nations (Native American) culture, Elders are the core of any community - they keep alive the ceremonies, the language and other traditional knowledge. Some are medicine people, some are seers, some are simply teachers (but not in a formal sense, mind you).

There are no Wisdom Keeper societies with membership lists. An Elder is an Elder because he or she is recognized by his or her community as being a keeper of knowledge and living in a good way. But there's no test to take.

Who do they represent? Well, their respective Nation (Tribe), for one. Others sometimes see themselves as speakers for the Aboriginal People across all of Turtle Island (North America).

*Cynicism forgiven. Hope this helps with your research. You're right - people will never learn until they ask!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

OT:
Find truth within yourself, not in a book. When one believes that all lifes answers are neatly wrapped up and packaged into one book, then yes, it`s not a game, it`s a denial of the truth within.

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

So now, scripture says that being narrow minded is ok? That`s how you interpret that? All I can say is.....wow, that`s a first. Without being narrow minded, one could also take that as saying, you will only find the truth to life within yourself, and those seeking it outside the self, will fail. That small gate, the mind to be opened, and the narrow road, that path within each of us.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mekezl

Thank you Mekezl and you too Fiat lux. I simply wanted to know what tribe (s) she represents as a wisdom keeper. Forgive my inattention for not catching that while watching the videos.
Fiat, I don;t know why you think I was trying debunk anything, I was asking questions that I think many would have.
If I have doubts, i state them. I don't simply go along and say "that was inspiring" (to me it wasn't). She did repeat a lot of her statements.
Frankly, I don;t think any light beings or anyone else extraterrestrial is going to come down to earth this year or any other in my lifetime. I try to be open to evidence and there is some very convincing stuff out there but I have no first hand experience with such.
I am a practicing shaman BTW.
I don;t doubt that she has contacted spiritual entities. But they are not to be toyed with in any way. People can get themselves into great spiritual trouble that way. That's why shamanism is a tradition where an elder teaches a student "the ropes". Too many modern people want to participate in rituals without fully knowing their meaning or importance. I can understand their motivations but like the people who died not long ago in a sweat lodge ceremony certain precautions are in order. When not followed you get disastrous results like that.
Sometimes even the native american elders are wrong. To think otherwise would be to call them less than human.
Whoops! I forgot to mention that I am native american - Choctaw/mohawk. Does that make any difference? Heck no.
I was once at a spirtual retreat and a person made a comment that my friend's farm was a "special place, sacred land indeed". I blurted out "what place on this earth isn't sacred?" We sat in silence and passed a pipe for an hour after that. For that comment I was given the name Little Silence.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

OT:
Find truth within yourself, not in a book. When one believes that all lifes answers are neatly wrapped up and packaged into one book, then yes, it`s not a game, it`s a denial of the truth within.

So now, scripture says that being narrow minded is ok? That`s how you interpret that? All I can say is.....wow, that`s a first. Without being narrow minded, one could also take that as saying, you will only find the truth to life within yourself, and those seeking it outside the self, will fail. That small gate, the mind to be opened, and the narrow road, that path within each of us.

Being narrow minded means keeping yourself focused on Jesus Christ and forsaking all else. That's how I interpret it. Jesus IS the narrow gate.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by The Patriot]

[edit on 4-6-2010 by The Patriot]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I watched the video. There are some things I agree with but I think she and the other Wisdom Keepers are a bit too naive.

They claim other countries, like China, will own America but that it won't be scary?... What happens with Tibet?... China took over Tibet, and they are oppressing them, yet she wants to claim nothing bad will happen when China and other countries will own the U.S.?....

My own path has taught me that unless people are aware of who they really are, and unless you are shown what happens in your future, most people don't change their future.

I have seen what happens entirely, minute by minute, which I can't control, and the only one that I have seen so far being able to change what happens has been me. Because in those occasions in which I am shown the future I know what people will say, and do, and I can react to it differently.

I know other people have also been shown this, and imo true free will only comes when you are aware of the future. Otherwise you follow a predetermined path which your true self, the spark she talks about has chosen for you to experience in this life.

Bad things will happen, and will continue happening. Look at the oil spill, at what is happening between North and South Korea and the implications of it. Look at what is happening between Israel, Palestine and Turkey and what implications can come from it.

We are in a time of tribulation, and even the Hopi/Maya, and other ancient people saw these things and said much tribulation and suffering was coming before a new life presents itself to us.

I am not saying people should live in fear, but people should be prepared, and not only spiritually and mentally but also physically as much as possible.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

And I ask you to forgive me. Yes, I do know that one can not learn if they don`t ask questions. I started to become aware of many things at the age of 6, and 48 years later, I still see people hiding their heads in the sand, never taking the time to grow within, with the same old excuse of "I`ll work on it one of these days". Well, that time is almost up, so who will they be able to put the blame on then? All I can do is feel sorry for them.

Sorry about the rant, It`s not intended for you, I`m just venting from frustration. But anyway, that is so cool that you are native American. And I`m sorry for the way the other cultures have taught their greedy ways to the native Americans. Maybe one day, the human race will wake up to that fact. Again, forgive me for sounding harsh.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Patriot

OT:
All I can say is, I feel sorry for the human race, when we have more faith in a book, than we have faith for what is within us. Maybe when man starts taking resposiiblity his own actions, and learns to forgive himself and stop using crutches, the human race will grow spiritually and move on.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

No forgiveness needed my friend. All of us should be questioned from time to time, I'm no exception. Your comments have made the path of our conversation here possible and that is a good thing. We are opening our hearts and minds to each other. No small task.
To fill you in on myself, there are different types of shamanic practice and what I do is journeying/healing work. I do not deal in soul retrieval, prophecy or contacting the dead. Call me a glorified herbalist.
I am a low-level shaman if you will, others perform far more difficult tasks than I. Even though I have 20 years of study there are things I am not yet ready for. Apprenticeships take a lifetime and I count myself very fortunate to have the teacher that I do.

Some of the questions I asked weren't so much for myself but for others. I was trying to address what I thought the typical questions a non-tribal person might have. I do that from time to time, call me dumb but sometimes it;s the obvious questions that people are afraid to ask. It can also be helpful in a teaching environment and allows the teacher to expand on basics without anyone having to feel stupid for asking.

We're all in the mess together, Red/White/Black/yellow. More than anything I would love to see the world come together in common understanding and peace. We should all work towards that end but I'm afraid if we begin to expect it (particularly soon) then we might be inclined to take it easy and not do the work since we think it's coming anyway.
To be honest I have not been in contact with my tribal elders for some time as we have had some differences of opinion. Politics exist everywhere, even amongst the indigenous peoples. In my heart they are still my people and will always be, the Ho-de-no-sau-nee, the People of the Longhouse.

PS - re-reading some of my comments, I WAS arrogant, especially the "I could say it all in 3 minutes". I needed that correction. Thanks

Respectfully, ATA

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Yes, we are all gods, creators.
That's why we keep getting killed.
God against God, every day.
And the creator bit...
You mean the oil spill? Deforestation? Processed food? Etf*****cetera.

mclinking

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by FiatLux

No forgiveness needed my friend. All of us should be questioned from time to time, I'm no exception. Your comments have made the path of our conversation here possible and that is a good thing. We are opening our hearts and minds to each other. No small task.
To fill you in on myself, there are different types of shamanic practice and what I do is journeying/healing work. I do not deal in soul retrieval, prophecy or contacting the dead. Call me a glorified herbalist.
I am a low-level shaman if you will, others perform far more difficult tasks than I. Even though I have 20 years of study there are things I am not yet ready for. Apprenticeships take a lifetime and I count myself very fortunate to have the teacher that I do.

What you do, is very important work. I have always been interested in the work done with herbs. And that many of these herbs grow so prevalent, that they are looked at as common weeds. Strange isn`t it? Things that could help to heal us, we look down on. I quess that comes from being programed.

Some of the questions I asked weren't so much for myself but for others. I was trying to address what I thought the typical questions a non-tribal person might have. I do that from time to time, call me dumb but sometimes it;s the obvious questions that people are afraid to ask. It can also be helpful in a teaching environment and allows the teacher to expand on basics without anyone having to feel stupid for asking.

A very good point I must say.

We're all in the mess together, Red/White/Black/yellow. More than anything I would love to see the world come together in common understanding and peace. We should all work towards that end but I'm afraid if we begin to expect it (particularly soon) then we might be inclined to take it easy and not do the work since we think it's coming anyway.
To be honest I have not been in contact with my tribal elders for some time as we have had some differences of opinion. Politics exist everywhere, even amongst the indigenous peoples. In my heart they are still my people and will always be, the Ho-de-no-sau-nee, the People of the Longhouse.

I see this in many of the religious sectors as well. Many think a religious figure will return to save them, and save the day. And it`s funny, that same religious figure tried to teach them that by forgiving themselves first, that is the first step taken in saving themselves in the end. But, and it`s sad to say, they don`t take it as being written that way, and he will do all the work for them. By the way, what nation do the People of the Longhouse belong to?

PS - re-reading some of my comments, I WAS arrogant, especially the "I could say it all in 3 minutes". I needed that correction. Thanks

Respectfully, ATA

And you have my respect and thanks in return ATA, for opening my eyes to many things I should have seen.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
These videos are amazing beyond words.

Although the experience is happening to me more and more, it still stuns me when it happens - it happened with these videos.

When i listened to Keisha tell her story I was amazed as pretty much EVERYTHING she said was the exact same thing that my own personal belief system has developed into over years of learning and processing new information.

It was moving beyond words. I do not get my beliefs through reading a book and deciding this is what i believe, it is a gradual process of taking what 'feels right' and these videos were my beliefs being presented back to me. Very strange.

Anyway, THANK YOU for presenting these for our membership to hopefully absorb and take something away from.

Understand that some people are not ready for such information and hence have a negative response to it - this is all fine and OK. It is how we deal with things. We must welcome all reactions and responses.

Embrace the positive, allow the negative to exist and take the magic that these words represent into your life.

Thanks agian

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Those are facts FiatLux.

I don't need to show the proof, the woman that made those outlandish statements needs to show the proof. Or... do you just believe every person that comes up to you and tells you they have seen an invention that exists and can power the whole world, or that they have seen the ARK of the Covenant which millions of people have sought and never found.

She says she personally saw it, but if you go to the place where she says she saw the ARK of the Covenant, then you will realize that those people let no one in that building except the one man. The place is gaurded by machine guns and no one gets in to see the ARK of the Covenant; that is if it really does exist there.

Who are you FiatLux? You come from out of nowhere beating your pans and dishes like you are the woman in the video that is telling all of her lies.

Let this woman that spreads all of these lies show us some photos to give us proof that she has seen these things. Otherwise she can stop spreading lies, and you can stop helping her spread lies.

If you are so sure she is not lying, then YOU get some proof that she is not lying. You FiatLux cannot provide any proof that she is not lying, if you can, then let us see the proof FiatLux, or stop your defensive posts of a woman that is lying with no proof, no pictures and no videos to back up her and YOUR BS.

Show us this machine that can power the world FiatLux. Show us the ARK of the Covenant. Stop your BS posts that you believe in this fairy tale woman.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Hi.

Thank you for posting this video. I've seen the whole first part.

Gets me goose bumps. In a positive way.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Hi

You should read Graham Hancock's book. Today a thread was made including a free e-book. Weird huh ? e-book [pdf] “Finger prints of the Gods” from Graham Hancock.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by FiatLux

Those are facts FiatLux.

Who`s facts, yours? And that means what? That your always right? Sorry if I don`t agree with you.

I don't need to show the proof, the woman that made those outlandish statements needs to show the proof. Or... do you just believe every person that comes up to you and tells you they have seen an invention that exists and can power the whole world, or that they have seen the ARK of the Covenant which millions of people have sought and never found.

You don`t, really? (lol) I love it. Because someone steps forward and challenges the status quo, they are automatically in the wrong because the status quo says so, right? The only reason it`s outlandish to you, is because you don`t understand it, or from where it comes. If we all felt as you do, and lacked the drive to look within, the human race would never grow or evolve spiritually.

She says she personally saw it, but if you go to the place where she says she saw the ARK of the Covenant, then you will realize that those people let no one in that building except the one man. The place is gaurded by machine guns and no one gets in to see the ARK of the Covenant; that is if it really does exist there.

Try reading up on the subject of shamanism, it`s a very interesting subject that will answer that question of how she was able to see it.

Who are you FiatLux? You come from out of nowhere beating your pans and dishes like you are the woman in the video that is telling all of her lies.

I am just one out of the billions of people who exist here on Earth. And you are? No, I didn`t come out of nowhere, i`ve always been right here. My pans and dishes were no louder than yours. And, because you say it is a lie, that makes you the only correct one, right?

Let this woman that spreads all of these lies show us some photos to give us proof that she has seen these things. Otherwise she can stop spreading lies, and you can stop helping her spread lies.

It`s always, show me the photo, show me the papers. Instead of looking on the outside for your answers, try looking within for a change. The proof your looking for is within you. And because people such as her along with thousands of others and myself have found our truth within, that makes us liars, right?

If you are so sure she is not lying, then YOU get some proof that she is not lying. You FiatLux cannot provide any proof that she is not lying, if you can, then let us see the proof FiatLux, or stop your defensive posts of a woman that is lying with no proof, no pictures and no videos to back up her and YOUR BS.

Why not find your own proof, as we did? Why is it always up to someone else to do your dirty work? Be responsible for yourself, and do your own searching. We can`t do it for you.

Show us this machine that can power the world FiatLux. Show us the ARK of the Covenant. Stop your BS posts that you believe in this fairy tale woman.

Please, do a favor for all of us, and can the self righteousness, ok? When you prove to me, that you were left in charge of the human race, i`ll gladly do as you ask. Until then, please, learn to deal with it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join