It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israels Blockade and banned items

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

This is a part every post I've made on this thread:

Originally posted by Eliad
Yeah, I really don't see the connection between sage and coriander and terror. This is bull#, punishing the entire population for the kidnapping of Gil'ad Shalit is stupid- Not only will it not help you get him out, it'll also make hamas stronger, by making the people hate Israel.

Still stupid, still pointless...

It's still all stupid and pointless as I said

reply to post by Stella Lotus

No one. They don't have the right.. That's exactly what I'm trying to say.

Just wanted to make sure everyone sees this.
You see, your anti-semitism doesn't bother me. You know what, I don't even think it's anti-semitism. There's this hate of Israel that's going around, it seems like it's the cool thing to do. If you're a fashionably conscious young humanitarian you just have to hate Israel.
You don't need to know anything.
No need to stay informed.
No one's going to ask you any questions on the matter anyway.
Just watch whatever news channel you watch, every day, deem the rest to be biased and corrupted by the Jews, and that's it.
Good job, you're an humanitarian now!
Now go organize a flotilla. And remember, when the IDF shows up to stop you, what do we yell on the radio? That's right- "Go back to auschwitz, Jews".

With very little respect,
Eliad.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Now go organize a flotilla. And remember, when the IDF shows up to stop you, what do we yell on the radio? That's right- "Go back to auschwitz, Jews".

With very little respect,
Eliad.

Hmmmm, with GREAT respect, that "insult" was admitted to have been created by the IDF.

Part of their "by deception" trick.

Shame.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

And jees, imagine the papercuts!!!!

make a paper aeroplane that shreds the fingers of the IDF ... brilliant!!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Admitted by who? Where? What evidence do you have?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Member is on ATS now.

posted on 16-6-2010 @ 03:43 PM single this post edit"quote"REPLY TO:

hello everyone myself Suhail from kashmir , i reading this blog ATS for almost a week , seeing this blog fancy life style in gaza make me think of our own kashmir , kashmir has a perception of being afganistan troops killing people , militant blowing up the military post , but the truth is differnet from perception , like all most all in east when they heard word american all it comes to mind like fancy cars , beautiful girls ready to # , unlimited money . king like life , but you americans will knew better then me that life in america is not bed of roses , i am grown reading sidney sheldon , perhaps life story of him only tells how difficult is to earn money in america , i got a friend
getting job in america , though he is their for 1 year yet he didnt have sex with a girl , telling me that perhaps its not easy to # americans girla as it looks on the TV . similary all have misconception about the places in the world kabul is not as bad as it looks , my cousin is working there , what he says afgan have a healthy life style they cant have their without coca cola , and they hate pakistanis the most not americans .

so in short i can say we have a image of something in mind and its hard to
remove that image like it says all arabs are not dumb , all americans are not materialistic , all afgans are not fighter , all indiand are not miser

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join