It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UN Nuclear Sanctions Could Mean Confrontation: Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

New UN Nuclear Sanctions Could Mean Confrontation: Iran

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk

AFP – June 2, 2010

Fresh international sanctions against Iran over its nuclear programme could lead to confrontation, foreign minister Manouchehr Mottaki warned in Brussels Wednesday.

"There are two options," to resolve the problem, he told an audience at the European Policy Centre think-tank.

"The first is based on cooperation, the other is based on confrontation," he said on the second and last day of his visit to the Belgian capital.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Summer of wars has begun!

... And that Gaza Aid Fleet situation ended up just like I assumed, and how I warned first here in ATS months ago in my threads. From beginning of the year we have saw clear signs about banksters getting ready to fight wars around ME.

Soon question about is Iran coming back to MSM - right after this flotilla sensation.

We all know that blockade of Hormuz is well trained by Iranian Navy - When USA/Israel will drive their hawkish sanctions against Iran at UN in coming weeks - I see that Iran will attack West by closing Hormuz soon after facing sanctions.

That will probably cause large war, or false flag before they have time to do that - and if all my countings and learnings are right, we will face war situation in ME sometime at July, and all out wars in Middle East by August.

Only a miracle can save us.

Sell everything you own and change your wealth to gold, silver and jewelry - If you cant sell, take loans and buy gold - or buy diesel gasoline to large tanks. Enjoy your life, because soon it will change to direction what cyou dont steer anymore.

Thanks Zionist banksters from the mess you call our destiny, faith and life... I damn you.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ive been seeing threads like this for years. And nothing yet. Not saying it wont this time, but looking at the track record of such "events that will lead to WW3" and it hasnt happened yet. I dont think im gonna run out and buy oats and water because of ridiculous statements by the Iranians.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I agree. WW3 is like the horizon. You will never get there.

The simple fact is that none of the world's leaders are interested in massive War. And facts be facts, these things in Israel and Iran and Palestine hardly even qualify As a small war. Any war there would end in weeks and be forgotten within a few years.

Russia is pretty much the only scary one, but they're just chocking before they fall.

In all the world the only danger is what will happen to those nuclear silos in Russia not guarded. That is it. There is no other problem that could lead to war. And even then, it's not much of a war that could start from that.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ugh... www.thetruthseeker.co.uk has horrible web design. Hard to read. First question would be that if Iran's intentions are pure why is there not more transparency? Wouldn't this resolve option one of cooperation? And two, by Zionists banksters are you referring to Jews or the idea of aggressive expansion? If you mean the first, doesn't this say something about what the real problem is? I would say the real start of WW3 would be our inability to understand each other by talking rationally about problems. "One Uping" is what has gotten the ME in the position that it is in today.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What a situation;

No sanctions = confrontation (Israel will likely attack)

Sanctions = confrontation (according to Iran)

I honestly believe the timing is all thats left to be considered here.
I dont think the current proposed sanctions in the UNSC are enough for the Israelis. They deal with worst case scenarios and sanctions or not, Iran does have the capability to build an atomic bomb.

The only question they have is how long will this delay the Iranian bomb, long enough for regime change? Possibly through a larger ME war?

Questions to be answered after taking action to avert the worst case scenario, for now at least.

Americans will be there, because, well, its good for business!

And we already have forces in place. China/DPRK is a wild card, maybe hatched the Chenoan crisis with Iran to give Obama another front to worry about.

"Pay no attention to the Man behind the curtain!"

[edit on 2-6-2010 by ErEhWoN]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Look at the big picture guys... Cant you see?

5 Carrier groups will join fleets in Indian ocean at June! ( Maybe one of those are going to Korea by the latest news ) - but still that means at least 6 Carriers ready to battle this war in June around Iran!

It takes years to build up a huge war - but in days all preparations are done - and thats also why you have read so many news and warnings about it too.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

It took years to prepare for war in 1940. In 2010, it takes a few weeks. This is not a big story. There isn't going to be a world war nor a war there. And if there is a war there, it won't be big. You are literally talking about nothing more than a shock and awe campaign followed by complete shut off. That's hardly a war, let alone a conflict. In 2003, America destroyed entire tank columns within a few hours. The entire army was defeated in under a month. Iran has the same stuff that Iraq did (that's why they didn't attack each other. Equals out.)

There is in no way possible for any large scale war to occur.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

This is boring, I wanna see sanction against Israel.

This is incredibly lame, shows the double standards Western society is haunted by.

Maybe that is why Westerners are in a sleep state, so that they may stay ignorant of the wrongs they implement around the world for their own interests.

If I was doing wrong and was an emotional person what would I do?

I would lie to myself, I would say I'm not doing wrong (most of all lie to everyone), that is exactly what Western nations are doing and it sickens me, because it reminds me of me, of an alcoholic I used to be.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
confrontation. Does not necessarially mean armed confrontation
the sky is not falling, not yet

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

There's no reason to. They aren't bitching an moaning about everything and everyone. They cooperate too. Ask Israel to tone it down, and they will, as they just did.

new topics

top topics

join