It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The I hate Israel crowd is truly irrational

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
The point of this thread isnt to bash those who are debating the crisis but its to point out the motives of those who post threads that are clearly anti Israel. There is no logic nor desire to come to a conclusion, only to rip apart the nation of Israel.

I was reading a reply where Ahmadinejad was being quoted and aggreed with here on ATS. My God.... yet these same people wont want to destroy the great nation of Iran...somehow holding out the hope that this butcher who takes people off the streets for protesting his control, who calls for the destruction of Israel...this man somehow is a statesman who needs to be listened to?

Thats the kind of lunacy that this poster is talking about. Not the need to debate and discuss but the blind hatred of Israel that is seething in so many threads here in recent days.

As a Jew, it truly concerns me and I am begining to see the old anger and hatred of my people become popular again. History sadly repeats itself.

Show me an example of Ahmadinejad's Lunacy. PLEASE give me on concrete example of how this supposed "Crazy" guy is causing SO MUCH TROUBLE. He's not in a war...is he??? He's not attacking boats that have supplies to help others...Is he??? His country isn't occupying other countries around the world...IS IT??? He hasn't just recently killed 19 Turks and injured an untold amount of others...Has he??? His country hasn't expanded and attempted to control the rest of the world...has it??? His country doesn't even have one Human rights violation in the past 20 years...does it???

In fact, his economy is stable, and his people are accounted for, fed, and given the proper treatment that its citizens deserve.

So...where's the lunacy??? Seriously...give me ONE EXAMPLE.

You can't, because there ARE NO EXAMPLES TO GIVE. Maybe you'll attribute his insanity to his rhetoric. Ever hear this expression...STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES, BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME??? You guys are the one's breaking bones. Iran simply has a guy who likes to talk. How is that EVEN close to your country's psychopathic behavior???

I have nothing against the Jewish people, but, your politicians are sociopathic, homicidal, lunatics that need to be put to sleep so that they don't cause damage to the rest of the civilized world.

And yes...history is repeating itself with a different face on the same old problem. YOURS. You guys are rounding Palestinians up in camps while starving them, beating them, murdering them, and worse. I have photos of a Palestinian Baby who had his head chopped off at the hands of an Israeli soldier.

Do you have any excuse for that behavior??? You guys are the new Nazis. Plain and simple. That's how history is REPEATING ITSELF.

You should KNOW better, especially since this very thing occurred to your own people in WW2. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by YaYaYa
reply to post by ah...dehavilland

fabrication? go to poland or come to Israel, interview families and than say if it fabrication...

I see my granma and grandpa how deep is the trauma, and how many people they lost in the holocast.

Where do you think 6 million dissapeared? ha?

Thats hurting mate..

Welcome to ATS.

Nice to see you have just joined up. Would you know anything of Megaphone? oops sorry.

Let’s hope we can engage in some honest discussion rather than propaganda pushing.

I look forward to your input and debating this sorry situation. So welcome and good luck.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I do not blame the 'I hate Israel crowd' as such. They are simply brainwashed by the Arab led propaganda machine and the deep seeded hate for Jews that has been historically international.

Whether Israel should exist or not is mostly irrelevant now as it has existed for 60 odd years.

Should we question if the modern populace of the United States should be relocated as millions of native Americans were slaughtered in an act of genocide so that they could eventually have their 'great country'?

No. We do not question that. We do not dare as the United States stands for freedom, liberty and promotes its way of life forcably around the world.

People are too quick to swallow the media spin on this issue ironically. We are all aware of the corruption in the Main Stream Media, the same people who believe the US government was behind the 9/11 event will happily call foul on the 'lies' that the MSM have been feeding the 'sheeple'. Why is it that in the Arab-Israeli conflict you swallow the same tripe hook, line and sinker?

Infact you depend upon it to prove your point.

Both sides are responsible for twisting the truth to benefit their cause. It isn't rocket science. Yet Israel is seen not to utter a word of truth and yet you guys swallow anything that comes out of the Arab worlds 'impartial' news networks and use it as a strong case.

The most effective weapon of mass destruction is propaganda.

"The pen is mightier than the sword".

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
OK so maybe people are so irrational because they have been dealing with decades of propaganda aimed against Israel,
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Of course there's massive corruption in the United States but if you haven't noticed, the thread isn't about Capitalism in America or the American Government.

We are talking about the crooks who run Palestine who have received billions in aid and nothing makes it to the people of Palestine.

This is why Arafat died a billionaire and his wife was going on shopping sprees in France.

The Palestinian people could have had a Peace deal that would have given them 91% of the West Bank, the Gaza strip and East Jerusalem, but misery pays more than Peace.

Like I said, all you have to do is follow the money but the I hate Israel crowd is irrational and they just want to blame Israel for everything.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Matrix Rising]

Oh, I'm aware of what the thread is about. However, my point is this...you're talking about the idea that a government (The Palestinian one) is ignoring its people and taking all the funds to keep for themselves. Well, how is that any different than what is occurring right here in our own country??? The same exact thing happens in Israel. Its not like all Israelis are ALL rich because their country spreads the wealth around...is it???

That argument is null and void because it exists around the globe because most governments are corrupt. Don't down the Palestinians for the same thing that Israel and every other country around the globe practices. Its called greed, and so far, I have yet to see a more greedy state than the American and Israeli collaboration.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DomhainGràdh

I fail to even see what's wrong with operation megaphone.

Thus far this whole argument on both sides have been pretty dull and retarded.

The Israeli side says that they were protecting themselves and enforcing their blockade. That they stopped the cause of smuggling, and judging from some images and video, this is very true. Relief workers do not carry weapons and knives.

The Palestinian side claims they illegally got seized in international waters and had an overreaction. But Israel said they would do this, and as I've said elsewhere, when a ship with the title Gaza freedom has a vector towards Gaza and is claiming to desire to break the blockade. Well. What would you do? Again I've used this example: If I was in international waters on a US warship and I saw a plane with the title "death to mecca", headed towards Mecca, I would shoot it down with common sense.

So really I fail to see how megaphone is wrong. They are saying what happened. And for that, so what?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

The hatred you speak of is not for the Jewish people of Israel, but rather for a government who has for decades methodically rained down terror on the Palestinian people.
One Palestinian throws a rock, Israel topples a neighborhood. Point being is that Israel has for many years responded with what you would call inappropriate responses to people that have the same god given right to exist without having their lands taken away so Israel can expand into territories that aren't theirs to begin with.

On top of all that they do so with the very funds and weapons we the american people have provided them. Were not pissed at the Jews, were pissed at the state of affairs that have afforded the Israeli Government the power to practically commit genocide on a people who have been bombed back to the stone age, already, while the rest of the world has stood by and done little to aid the Palestinians in regard to forcing Israel to change their policy of bomb first, ask questions later.
Israel has gotten incredible arrogant in their military policy in that region and in doing so have not sought to pursue peaceful negotiations but rather continue to push and push until all hell breaks loose and they then find justification for bombing the crap out of the Palestinian people.
This term" terrorist" has become the buzz word for the powerful elite, who in there quest for more power and control over the mass of humanity, label anyone who would stand up and fight for their inalienable rights to exist and live peaceably as such.
It sickens me every time I see the same card being played out in the MSM as though these are not human beings were talking about but rather some kind of genetic defect that has produced a cold blooded killer of no remorse or human emotion.
These are people with families and children, who just like you have to wake up every day and figure out how I going to feed my kids today..
The difference is that they can't just walk to the local grocery store and grab a box of cereal and some milk, because it's been blown to smithereens along with the rest of their city, so they dig tunnels, to try and ferry in goods,or hope for the kindness of other nations to bring relief.
I don't know about you, but I'd be right there picking up those rocks and throwing them too. And If I happened to get my hands on a grenade or two I'd throw those as well.
This is a day in and day out struggle to survive for these people, Who the #$%^ is Israel to determine weather they have the right to say who does and who doesn't get to live today.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by twohawks]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Outstanding Stormdancer777!

I have seen such suspicious inconsitencies in the arabic footage of alleged casualties for decades, my original suspicions arose back in the 1991 gulf war.

I have not, however seen analysis of the 'staging' that I have suspected before.

It also gives hard evidence to my belief that the arabs deliberatly bait and provoke Israel to respond so that it can exagerate and milk any consequence of Israeli military action for international condemnation.

It is a very effective strategy in fighting an opponent that has proven it cannot be fought by conventional means.

Star and Friend.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Yesterday I watched a funeral procession, they dropped the gurney and the supposedly dead body got up and back on, I am still looking for it.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

What is more frightening is the fact western news agencies are in on it.

This being a conspiracy site and all, makes me wonder??

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by YaYaYa

I have been to Poland, where the local authorities have admitted that the so called gas chambers were actually built after the war as a tourist attraction (look it up on google). The allies did a survey in 1946 or so and estimated a quarter of a million people died in the camps, the Red Cross did another survey a few years later and estimated 2 million died. Then, in the early 1950s, a jewish organisatin ( I don't know their name but I am NOT suggesting they were biased) did a similar survey and came up with a figure of 6 million. And surprise, surprise, what is the number we now remember? I am a qualified statistician. If I am given estimates of a quarter, or two, or six, then I will do my analysis and probably estimate that 2 to 3 million people died in those death camps. And that is of course totally barbaric and atrocious. The Nazis were scum (much like the Israelis) and I have no time for them. I am also very sorry for menbers of your family that died in those camps. But the people in those camps were a mixture of all the people the Nazis didn't like - jews, homosexuals, gypsies, eastern europeans, etc. They died from starvation, disease, being shot, all of which was disgusting. But please don't continue this stupid claim that there were 6 million of them and they were all jews!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Skellon

What is more frightening is the fact western news agencies are in on it.

This being a conspiracy site and all, makes me wonder??

But mate, it is not the conspiracy that most on here are interested in.

Even if they see this and realise they might infact be 'duped' by an ongoing ellaborate production, their pride will discount it.

People get killed on both sides and it is far from a laughing matter but to the 'Isreali Hate crowd' please take a breath and question your perception once in a while.

Be objective.

'Deny Ignorance'

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by DomhainGràdh

I fail to even see what's wrong with operation megaphone.

Thus far this whole argument on both sides have been pretty dull and retarded.

The Israeli side says that they were protecting themselves and enforcing their blockade. That they stopped the cause of smuggling, and judging from some images and video, this is very true. Relief workers do not carry weapons and knives.

The Palestinian side claims they illegally got seized in international waters and had an overreaction. But Israel said they would do this, and as I've said elsewhere, when a ship with the title Gaza freedom has a vector towards Gaza and is claiming to desire to break the blockade. Well. What would you do? Again I've used this example: If I was in international waters on a US warship and I saw a plane with the title "death to mecca", headed towards Mecca, I would shoot it down with common sense.

So really I fail to see how megaphone is wrong. They are saying what happened. And for that, so what?

I agree that it's a mess - both sides are hardly innocent however one side took it way to far. Megaphone is clearly designed to aid the attack on people who criticise Israel. Did you even read the thread on it? if so how can you argue for what these people are being asked to do in defence of Israel? Then again AIPAC has an effective little system up and running so the can leach from the US and effect policy and public opinion.

The aid flotilla got illegally seized in international waters this is fact not a claim. Decent people want to aid Gaza and its people, Israel acted with impunity and excessive force. Denying that is irrational.

example: If I was in international waters on a US warship and I saw a plane with the title "death to mecca", headed towards Mecca, I would shoot it down with common sense

What the hell kind of example is this? This would be illegal as well and I would expect you to be charged accordingly. I was unaware team America world police was a real idea and that you could do what you wish contrary to international law.

Lets hope this behaviour stops on both sides.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
i'm not gonna make a case for it, because matrix rising is gonna pretzeled by the irrationals

anyway, killing innocents is irratinal too...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ah...dehavilland

I will continue saying the truth! they were all jews.
All of the others you said killed too. yes.
The nazis wrote every name of the people that died,
There is no doubt of the numbers. sorry to dissapoint you...

Anyway, this thread is not about the holocast, so i and this conversation here. thank you.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I've already posted this, but this is yet another attempt by the arab nations to point out how evil Israel is. The goal is the same it was thousands of years ago...exterminate Israel.

As I heard it put today on a radio show...Israel could give the "Palestinians" all of Israel but 4 blocks in Tel Aviv, and the arabs would still fight tooth and nail for those 4 blocks!

It's about destroying Israel by whatever means possible.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by dontblink

However there were weapons on that ship. And I beg to question it's full humanitarian essence.

None the less I agree, both sides are worthless at this point.

Yes, that oh so dangerous concrete.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
I've already posted this, but this is yet another attempt by the arab nations to point out how evil Israel is. The goal is the same it was thousands of years ago...exterminate Israel.

As I heard it put today on a radio show...Israel could give the "Palestinians" all of Israel but 4 blocks in Tel Aviv, and the arabs would still fight tooth and nail for those 4 blocks!

It's about destroying Israel by whatever means possible.

Nice logic there.

Course, Israel is the one who has been expanding(illegally), not the 'arabs', so its fairly irrelevant to even make this statement.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
first there were no proofs they did it

and what israel did was just to kill innocent people trying to aid people without anything

this thread is another one from the guys from pro israel organizations

congrats keep working for them

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

huh?

what facts have you been checking?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join