It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The I hate Israel crowd is truly irrational

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
As a Jew, it truly concerns me and I am begining to see the old anger and hatred of my people become popular again. History sadly repeats itself.

Jews having nothing more in common with Israel more than a Muslim has something in common with Arabia. Jews and Muslims are practitioners of a religion, Israel is just a state (country).

The sooner people quit quibbling over Jews when talking about a damn COUNTRY, the sooner we can see the country obviously has some human rights issues, and generally acts act in atrocities (as do all the other neighboring countries, if not ALL countries).

Dogging on Israel is not anti-Jew, and definitely not anti-Semitic (after all, Arabs are more semitic then most Jews anymore).

[edit on 6/3/2010 by Arcane Demesne]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Since you are clearly another person in a long line of people posting on these threads that lacks basic and fundamental education, I will put my response in neat kool bulletins!

-Don't dare say "go back to school" to someone when you are this ignorant. Murder, War and Genocide are 3 separate things. You look like a damn fool.

-Don't make ASSumptions. I never once said I condone what palestine has done. However you comparing the murder of a family to the genocide of an entire state is laughable at best. Both suck, but comparable? Really? Jesus christ how can people be this stupid.

-Saying what other people or countries have done does not excuse what israel does. Let me repeat this. Saying what other people or countries have done does not excuse what israel does.

-You said "The Palestinians have also murdered Israeli civilians". Note the use of the word "also". Did I mention murder? GENOCIDE YOU NIT. Learn to read.

-You said "Both sides have committed atrocities". Oh really? Neato! Gold star for you! Once again please learn English. There is a very good reason that atrocity, murder, war and genocide are all separate words with separate meanings! GENOCIDE. I am talking about GENOCIDE. not murder, not atrocities, GENOCIDE. Maybe "mass murder" is a word you can understand? Do you understand that word little guy? Mass murder? Not 1 family, but thousands of families.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by b0sanac

Of course you want to avoid the issue.

You said:

The "aid" that comes into any country doesnt really go to the people, the people in charge assign it as they see fit, so stop basing your WHOLE thread on that one thing.

This is truly sad. Do you understand that the aid goes into the country to help the people?

This is why you have suffering in Palestine. Everything isn't Israels fault as the I hate Israel crowd would like to believe.

Have you ever heard the phrase,"Follow the money."

That's all you have to do to know why the Palestinian people are suffering.

It's why Arafat didn't sign a peace deal that would have given Palestine 91% of the West Bank, control of the Gaza strip and control over East Jerusalem. Barak bent over backwards and Arafat knew that hardliner Sharon was waiting in the wings. Arafat didn't want peace because he makes billions from misery. Clinton said:

"I regret that in 2000 Arafat missed the opportunity to bring that nation into being and pray for the day when the dreams of the Palestinian people for a state and a better life will be realized in a just and lasting peace."

Arafat didn't want Peace because he was raking in billions from the misery of the people in Palestine.

The great tragedy is that Yassir Arafat stole during his lifetime several billions of dollars from funds made available by the United States and the Western European countries for the Palestinian people. These billions disappeared into banks in Europe, primarily in Switzerland. These facts were disclosed at the time of Arafat's death in Paris in the unseemly discussions between Arafat's widow and Palestinian leaders while Arafat first lay in a coma and later was dead in his hospital room. His death could not be announced and the body could not be moved until an agreement was reached about the money under the control of Arafat's widow. At this point, it seems clear that most of that money was retained by Arafat's wife.

A bankrupt Palestinian treasury is only part of Arafat's shameful legacy. The other part is being demonstrated by the elections taking place today in Gaza and on the West Bank. Arafat, who operated as a dictator, fearful that he would be ousted was unwilling to develop young leadership to follow him. As a result, the Palestinians have been led by the very weak Mahmoud Abbas, who lacked the courage to disarm Hamas and the militants.

www.military.com...

You have to go back to Arafat and follow the money.

The crooks in charge in Palestine will never make Peace as long as they can collect billions in aid, enrich themselves and then blame Israel for the problems of the Palestinian people.

If they actually spent those billions to enrich the people instead of themselves, Hamas couldn't operate. They feed off of the misery of the people. As long as the I hate Israel crowd around the world blames Israel and send Billions to be stolen by a few to Palestine, there will be no Peace because misery is more profitable.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

>Anti-Muslim?..

Is this the same ElectricUniverse?

I thought you were more rational, or are you also just trying to "stir it up"?

You're defending Israel's crimes?

Or maybe I'm thinking about another ElectricUniverse.

Anyways, here is the problem, one day someone is gonna implement a blockade around your country, the country where you and your family is living in, when that day comes I will happily come and visit you and eagerly wait for you to say:

"Me and my family had nothing to do with the drone attacks which killed 700 innocent Pakistanis, why are we being punished for it"

Don't be irrational, don't be illogical, and don't be disrespectful.,

I'm just saying

Israel has broken enough laws, I wish I had that ability to use the magic word "anti-Semite" and all my crimes are forgotten and forgiven.

And if it is not forgotten or forgiven I will use the magic word twice, "anti-Semite", "anti-Semite".. and booooooooooooom:
[VETO!!!]

Thanks, you are a life saver US, #, I almost thought you it wouldn't work.

Can you get rid of this rape charge for me please

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I am not arab or muslim. I am British, white and an atheist. And I hate Israel, and all the jews, for what they have done and for what they stand for. They are garbage.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

STOP talking about the aid and Fatah.. Hamas was chosen Democratically, who the heck chose Fatah?

Why do you suppose Fatah lost the election?

>Corruption?

And who the hell is keeping Fatah in power? The Western powers?

I can't be bothered editing this so here eat it:

reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Hamas (حماس Ḥamās, an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamat al-Islāmiyyah, meaning "Islamic Resistance Movement") is a Palestinian Islamic organization with a socio-political wing[5][6] and a paramilitary force, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades.[2][3] After winning 76 of the 132 seats in the Palestinian Parliament in the January 2006 Palestinian parliamentary elections,[7] and defeating rival Palestinian party Fatah in a series of violent clashes, since June 2007 Hamas has governed the Gaza portion of the Palestinian Territories.

Israel has divided Hamas and Fatah for a reason, to keep the Palestinians separated, so that they don't call for an independent state.

The US is arming Fatah:

The US plotted to overthrow the democratically elected Hamas government in the Palestinian territories, documents obtained by Al Jazeera reveal.

But, when that plan failed, the US set up an operation to fund Fatah fighters and drive Hamas out.
In Cairo, Condoleezza Rice, the US secretary of state, justified the arming of Fatah, saying the situation had called for it.

The US doesn't care about all out civil war, the US serves its own interests and the interest of Israel, Palestinian lives don't matter.

The US has openly supported Fatah and after Hamas seized control of Gaza in June 2007, the US announced an $80m funding deal for Fatah's security services in the West Bank.

It is a sick game they are playing with people's lives.

The problem is not Hamas, the problem is Israel and its arrogance.

The problem is not the rockets, the problem is the occupation.

The problem is not the rockets, the problem is the settlement expansions.

The problem is not the rockets, the problem is the continuous war crimes committed against the Palestinian people, the harsh treatment, the restricted movement, the blockade etc etc.

You can't just blame everything on the rockets, they throw rockets for a reason.

Why would a weak force like Hamas want to fight a strong force like Israel?

You have to think open minded.

Have a good night.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think you're just trying to get people riled up and are fishing for stars.

You see, it's like this...

When one person tells you that you're a jackhole, it can be dismissed.

When everyone around you is telling you that you're a jackhole and begging you to stop... you probably are being a jackhole.

In the world stage, Israel is that guy, getting told be all his peers that he's being an ass.

Take religion out of it, take race out of it.

Maybe these people aren't hating Jews, but rather stating the obvious that others are not yet able to see because of indoctrination, or a plethora of other reasons.

In short, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Objectivity

nice one

and I think you and I could have a lot in common

I enjoyed the avatar too

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

Of course you want to stop talking about the aid because like Jack said,"You can't handle the truth." LOL

The truth is, all of this is about money. You can list atrocities from both sides until the cows come home. Like I said, Israel isn't perfect but neither are the crooks who run Palestine.

The problem with the I hate Israel crowd is they are immune to reason and logic and they are gripped by an irrational hatred for Israel.

Again, if you follow the money, it leads to the heart of the problem for Palestine.

If the Billions given in aid actually went to the Palestinian people instead of the pockets of the crooked Palestinian leadership, things would be much better.

If Arafat would have signed the peace deal and met Barak half way, things would be a lot better for the people of Palestine.

This isn't about the people of Palestine, it's about money and power of a corrupt few but the I hate Israel crowd can't see this because they're blinded by blind hatred.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Forgive my ignorance as I clearly am not up to spread on everything going on as some of you propose to be. However I would like to point something out that I have not seen missing.

It seems everyone is collectively attacking Israel based on their entire history over this Flotilla attack. When the original footage and al jazeera posting come out it was clearly a We did nothing wrong and those SOB's attacked innocent civilians. Of course everyone was up in arms. 2 Days later footage of the attack from multiple view-points Israel commandos ship view and footage from the Flotilla itself showed these peaceful people coordinating and preparing weapons to be used on the Israeli Soldiers.

The Video shows the solider next to the ship with the peaceful people tossing flash bang grenades as well as pipes, swinging chains at them ans constantly spraying them with liquid substance. The Soldiers did nothing to retaliate in that footage.

The boarded the ship and were swarmed with pipes, fire bombs, chains, and gunfire. Some soldiers were attacked and tossed over the ship.

Now I wasn't there but this is all PROVEN to exist on the footage which can be seen here:

www.youtube.com...

and

here: www.youtube.com...

Now the story unfolds where were told that Israel had warned this and other ships to NOT come into their waters.. Not International waters but to cross through waters that are theirs and they refused to stop..

Not unlike Russia, North Korea, America, Cuba or any other nation has not done 1000 times before. They attempted to stop a ship that was trespassing knowing the consequences.

In America if this happened in your neighborhood you could legally shoot and kill a trespasser on your property if someone come to your home with chains, grenades, pipes and threated you.

Why is Israel supposed to let them pass because they say they are Peace lovers on board? It's been my history that peace activist are usually the most violent and un-willing to negotiate group of people in existence.

I mean no one has ever used the AID ship game to smuggle in arms, or illegal substances ever before right? Were supposed to just accept they all want to make love and grow flowers.

I'm sorry like I said I don't know the entire history of the conflict and I will go read more about it, however in this instance and thats what were talking about I think Israel is entirely right in their actions.

That does not mean I'm an Israel supporter I'm sure they have committed atrocious acts against humanity just like every other government across this globe. No one is just.

So please before we all go picking up axes and rushing to harm others let all the facts come out. We all seem to only view the information that supports our original views and refuse to adjust based on new evidence.

Now I may be wrong and there may be more footage but from what I seen I stand behind Israels right to defend themselves.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

You failed to see the point. The Geneva conventions are worthless because no one follows them on the field.

I do not support them because I do not support war of any kind. To me, The US bombing German cities in WW2 is indifferent to Stalin's murder of his own people. It's war. It is bad.

Legislating war is even worst. It's like some kind of retarded dance. Oh, you can fight war, as long as you follow these rules. Then no one cares. What? Bull. There should be no war. No dance to follow. No rules. For to legislate that which is wrong is to say that it is ok if you are special and follow the rules.

No. War should not be legislated because war should not be touched.

That is what I am saying. That is quite clear. i would not get along with mass murderers. That is an absolutely retarded statement. A strawman so large one would need a forest fire to remove it.

I do not accept the Geneva conventions because all they do is say you can kill if you follow killing rules. F that.

How is this relative to the topic? Simple. Neither side is worthy of admiration.

Both sides here preset pictures and videos of each other's side doing wrong as if it makes their side look good.

BULL. FOOKIN. HORSE. S**T.

Your silliness is absolutely ridiculous. At this point, neither side deserves a nation. If I was in charge, there would be as it was originally. A UN state placed in place over the two. The two nations erased from history. Their flags burned and their nationalities deleted. The whole region legislated by the p5-plus-1. End of story.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
reply to post by LittleSecret

Of course you want to stop talking about the aid because like Jack said,"You can't handle the truth." LOL

The truth is, all of this is about money. You can list atrocities from both sides until the cows come home. Like I said, Israel isn't perfect but neither are the crooks who run Palestine.

The problem with the I hate Israel crowd is they are immune to reason and logic and they are gripped by an irrational hatred for Israel.

Again, if you follow the money, it leads to the heart of the problem for Palestine.

If the Billions given in aid actually went to the Palestinian people instead of the pockets of the crooked Palestinian leadership, things would be much better.

If Arafat would have signed the peace deal and met Barak half way, things would be a lot better for the people of Palestine.

This isn't about the people of Palestine, it's about money and power of a corrupt few but the I hate Israel crowd can't see this because they're blinded by blind hatred.

Israel’s guiding light. www.revisionisthistory.org...

Supremacist Rabbinic Hate rules the day, end the apartheid!

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Reporting the flaws of the other side is not deflection, it is stating what Israel has to work with. There are two sides to the conflict and in order to understand the conflict, one must see what both sides are working with.

How can Israel be single handedly responsible for the plight of the average Palestinian when Palestinian leaders have squandered billions of dollars in foreign aid. Perhaps the Israelis would not have to fend off as many attacks from desperate Palestinians if the Palestinian leadership used the billions of dollars it gets to take care of their people rather than enriching themselves.

The anti-Israel crowd portrays Israel as a unilateral aggressor. Is it deflection to point out that Palestinians have launched acts of aggression like launching rockets into Israeli territory or sending suicide bombers into Israeli market places?

When you report those flaws in an attempt to take the blame off of israel and their heinous actions, then yes, it is a deflection.

Are you sure you just dont take it as people presenting israel as the unilateral aggressor? I certainly havent seen ANYONE claim as much.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
reply to post by inforeal

My tune has changed on the Israeli Government - they should be held accountable for what happened on that cargo ship, and I can't continue to support their government until leadership changes. This was an action that could've been easily avoided, blockade not withstanding, but sadly was not.

What you said, however, is a rediculously poor excuse to parallel two extremely dissimilar governments that I'm getting tired of hearing. The new Nazi regime? Really?

If Israel wanted to play that card, they could have very easily on numerous occasions since 1948... but, since Israel hasn't swept across the middle east planting the Star Of David above each country's capital killing millions upon millions, and carting Muslims off to death camps, I've got to say your parallel is somewhat idiotic.

Actually, bud...they ARE carting off Palestinians to death camps. You haven't been paying attention...have you???

Secondly, why would Israel be running around the world planting their "Star of David Flags" and acting like imperialistic pricks, when they got the United States doing that for them? It would be a conflict of interest...don't ya think???

en.wikipedia.org... (1982)

www.nydailynews.com...

What does this pic look like to you???
www.pbase.com...

These are pretty nasty and disturbing photos as well...
www.thewe.cc...

Information:
www.countercurrents.org...

www.wrmea.com...

www.ifamericansknew.org...

electronicintifada.net...

intifada-palestine.com...

www.palestine-encyclopedia.com...

www.addameer.org...

Now, I provided you enough sources to PROVE that Israelis are rounding Palestinians up and killing them in concentration camps. If you can't come to terms with this fact, then you are in complete DENIAL. Which was the same problem that existed in WW2.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
Billions are always going to Palestine but it never gets to the Palestinian people.

Dozens of countries met yesterday to pledge billions of dollars in aid to the Palestinians in support of Western-backed President Mahmoud Abbas, but disputes with Israel on settlements and checkpoints darkened the mood.

French President Nicolas Sarkozy urged the 68 visiting states to be generous at the one-day conference, the financial sequel to last month's Annapolis meeting that launched the first peace talks between Israelis and Palestinians in seven years.

The Palestinian government is seeking $5.6 billion over three years at the aid meeting - funds designed to revive the moribund Palestinian economy and strengthen Abbas in a power struggle with Hamas Islamists while he negotiates with Israel.

There's always billions flowing into Palestine and the people live like it's 2,000 B.C.

People like Jimmy Carter and the I hate Israel crowd never complain about the billions in aid that never gets to the Palestinian people.

This is why there will never be Peace. It doesn't make any sense for those crooks running Palestine to make Peace as long as the useful idiots in the I hate Israel crowd will keep sending them Billions and they will keep spending it while blaming Israel for everything.

Billions and Trillions are made by Americans, but, aren't going to the American people. So, what was your point again???

Bankers are breaking us, our economy is broke, our people are being put on the streets because they can't pay mortgages, and BP just took a dump in our backyard. So, if you're referring to the idea that the Palestinian state is corrupt because it doesn't support its people, then, you might want to check your own backyard before you judge them based on the idea of "Corruption."

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I don't know, the soldiers came and the people on the boat started hurting and shuting them, won't they soppose to defend themselfes?

You can't say that the soldiers had to let them kill them right?

some of the people on the boat were terrorists, they started a fight,
the soldiers had to do something.

The people on the boat did everything to make this a big dill, don't you see that?

Why blame everything on Israel? Hamas bombing citizens in Israel that only wants peace, Hamas take shelter near children and not care if they die because of them...

It's sad to me to see that because of a few terrorists people around the world HATE Israel.
And I dont know if that means hating Israel - the Government, or HATE Israel - the Citizens.

It's all war between leaders...and the citizens - Israeli and Phalestian wants only peace...

I really wish everything will stop, all that war, really...ohhhhh

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Of course there's massive corruption in the United States but if you haven't noticed, the thread isn't about Capitalism in America or the American Government.

We are talking about the crooks who run Palestine who have received billions in aid and nothing makes it to the people of Palestine.

This is why Arafat died a billionaire and his wife was going on shopping sprees in France.

The Palestinian people could have had a Peace deal that would have given them 91% of the West Bank, the Gaza strip and East Jerusalem, but misery pays more than Peace.

Like I said, all you have to do is follow the money but the I hate Israel crowd is irrational and they just want to blame Israel for everything.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Matrix Rising]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I find it incredible that people can even compare the actions of Israel and the Palestinians.

This is unacceptable behaviour, and rightly comparisons are being made with Nazis. Israel has become that which so many people fought and died to eradicate. How can anyone turn a blind eye, let alone justify such disgusting and continual actions designed to decimate a people?

The western world is complicit in turning a blind eye to this modern holocaust and conveniently sweeping it under the table. Funny that Israel of all nations would become Nazis.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ah...dehavilland

fabrication? go to poland or come to Israel, interview families and than say if it fabrication...

I see my granma and grandpa how deep is the trauma, and how many people they lost in the holocast.

Where do you think 6 million dissapeared? ha?

Thats hurting mate..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join