It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The I hate Israel crowd is truly irrational

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

In your dreams. I contribute and respond to issues which are important to me. And I call BS where I need to. Hence my participation in this sad attempt at a thread.

What's your excuse?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
Billions are always going to Palestine but it never gets to the Palestinian people.

There's always billions flowing into Palestine and the people live like it's 2,000 B.C.

Yes, well, it's hard to live in a modern society when your social infrastructures, living amenities and other non-military targets are destroyed by Israeli gunships and tanks on a regular basis.

While I certainly don't condone the actions of a select few Palestinian extremists, I don't see *any difference* in the acts Israel inflicts upon them and can argue that the Palestinians have every right to defend their occupied land.

Israel is a terrorist state, perpetuating FUD through their nuclear "deterrent" and the fact they are funded by the US.

What, just because of a horrible act 60 odd years ago against (Eastern European) Jews means we have to give Israel "carte blanche" to do as it feels? Stuff that..

[edit on 3-6-2010 by noonebutme]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
How many I hate Israel threads to people have to make on ATS? When North Korea bombed the South Korean ship, the I hate Israel crowd wanted to wait and see and they wanted everyone to calm down because that Kim Jong-Il is great like Che and Chairman Mao. When it comes to Ahmadinejad in Iran, the I hate Israel crowd wants us to slow down and talk reason to the religious zealot.

Really? You sound very irrational with that statement. I can easily claim the same crowd who backed Hitler are backing the Israeli's now! That is why they are trying to exterminate the Palestinians.

But you won't catch anyone saying something like that, because a survey is needed in order to know for sure. You assume, you are assuming that everyone who hates Israel's policies didn't speak out against North Korea. Therefore, your statement is irrational because you are falsely pointing your fingers and generalizing many people.

When it comes to Israel, there's this irrational and twisted hate for them.

Because the people know what it is like to suffer at the hands of a dictator. They know what it is like to starve so don't you think their standard of care should be a little higher?

The I hate Israel crowd never blames Hamas who wants to bring weapons into Gaza to kill Jews.

Let us clarify something. No one hates Jews, people hate Israel's policies. Big difference. You keep making people sound like they are Nazi's, please stop.

Israel should take initiative. They should ask the world to help aid Palestine, but at the same time ask them to search every boat for security purposes.

The I hate Israel crowd never complains about the billions given in Aid to Palestine that falls into a black hole and is spent by those who are in charge in Palestine. When Arafat died he was worth a billion dollars and his wife was taking shopping trips in France. Did Arafat own a Google or an Amazon.com?

No one complains about the black holes that are in Africa, and other aid countries. No one talks about how we provide Israel with billions of dollars which they use on weapons of mass destruction. No one talks about what the Jews in the US want. What is your point?

Yasser Arafat diverted nearly $1 billion in public funds to insure his political survival, but a lot more is unaccounted for.

Jim Prince and a team of American accountants - hired by Arafat's own finance ministry - are combing through Arafat's books. Given what they've already uncovered, Arafat may be rethinking the decision. Lesley Stahl reports.

"What is Mr. Arafat and the Palestinian Authority worth today?" asks accountant Jim Prince. "Who is controlling that money? Where is that money? How do we get it back?"

So far, Prince's team has determined that part of the Palestinian leader's wealth was in a secret portfolio worth close to $1 billion -- with investments in companies like a Coca-Cola bottling plant in Ramallah, a Tunisian cell phone company and venture capital funds in the U.S. and the Cayman Islands.

Although the money for the portfolio came from public funds like Palestinian taxes, virtually none of it was used for the Palestinian people; it was all controlled by Arafat. And, Prince says, none of these dealings were made public.

Ross says, "Arafat used to say to me, 'Where's my money? You need to go to the Saudis and get my money.' It was never the Palestinians' money."

www.cbsnews.com...

Where is Arafat today? Irrelevant, he is dead. You talk about the man like he is still running Palestine today.

FYI, money is worth nothing when you have you import/export route closed.

This is why Arafat didn't want peace with Israel. It makes no sense to make peace. The I hate Israel crowd from around the world will send them billions and they will spend it among themselves. They will then blame Israel for everything and the Palestinian people get nothing but dead sons and daughters.

The I love Israel crowd send billions to Israel...what is your point?

Israel isn't perfect, but this irrational, I hate Israel or let's blame Israel for everything crowd is truly what I call Hitler sick.

The I hate Israel crowd never blames the crooks who run Palestine, all they can see is Israel.

This is dangerous because it's so irrational.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Matrix Rising]

YOU are truly irrational. I am a mediator, I am on the fence for both sides. Sometimes you must take a step back to see the bigger picture. You are looking at the picture standing 2 feet away with binoculars.

Calling everyone who doesn't agree with you Hitler sick? Why?

FYI corruption is a two way street. From my point of view, Israel is overdoing this event. Even though they want to secure their cities, they seem to want to make the Palestinians suffer even more. Grudge runs thicker than love.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dontblink

However there were weapons on that ship. And I beg to question it's full humanitarian essence.

None the less I agree, both sides are worthless at this point.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by belial259

China is a member of the UN. That's really all that needs to be said in regards to what you said.

So you completely dismiss what we have done for you. Your proven and real allies? Your lack of thanks from our proven commitment to global security and stability tells me more than any of the rhetoric does.

Because of my countries past. And it's present actions. I am, and always will be a proud and loyal Australian. If I was an Israeli I would feel shame.

What does China or Cuba or communism or any of these other scape goats have to do with Israel and it's actions? You're trying to change the subject and pass the buck.

Until you can show responsibility for your actions and deeds as a people and nation you will not have the legitimacy you seek. And you have no right to criticise others.

Can you perhaps give me some examples of what Israel has done to aid others? And what others do, and have done to aid you ever since we gave you a homeland? I see that obviously even friends of Israel and their words mean nothing to your delusions of hate and persecution

Everything you get, you bring on yourselves. And I'm not going to debate this issue any further. Like many others I have finally seen this is a complete waste of time and have lost patience. Much of the world has at this stage.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas1611

See that line we are not to cross?

You my friend have crossed it and are off towards the horizon!

oh yeah BTW Yissacher1 happens to be or was an Israeli citizen. what are you on about?

Islamist fanatics?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

All of this sounds like something out of Obama's playbook, most is untrue and the small part that has anything near truth in it is manufactored to look like it is all Israels fault, have you been to the mosque lately to ask for forgiveness? But you really don't need to do that as the Koran gives you the go ahead to lie, cheat, or steal as long as it is in the interests of Islam.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

Please remain on topic and stop discussion one another.

Posts that are less than civil will be removed and you may be post banned.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Cuba, and dictatorships which are part of the UN have everything to do with this when for example the Irish, who back the Communist dictatorship of Cuba, is now trying to hit the spotlight by sending a ship whose sailors, and passengers want a confrontation with Israel.... It shows the hypocrisy of these people, as well as the so called "international community" who have backed, and continue to back dictatorships.

link   

Israel was for some time n example of what it meant to be modern. I would even venture a guess that after the miserable failures to change their culture, the US supported Israel on no other basis than to present an example. Of course this created jealousy, but some nations saw what the US was saying, and began to advance. Many would say that Israel being so modern is why many hate the west there. They would rather be primitive than use Israel as an example of what to become.

Also, communism is irrelevant, Dictatorships are what is important to show the fact that the UN is BS.

Also, I never denied what Australia and the brits did. I acknowledged the fact that the UN is BS. the topic was on the UN, not the Brits.

Also, Israel has no reason to shame itself. It is now just an average country. Is Israel were to shame itself for what it did, than you must too. For no nation is innocent, and Israel has proven that it's just like everyone else.

Your own Australian government is filled with racists, liars and many more. And as for the UK? lol. I won't talk.

link   
reply to post by inforeal

What is a Palestinian?

Where is Palestine?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
reply to post by inforeal

What is a Palestinian?

Where is Palestine?

No please, expound for us all and keep going. You know you wanna. Just let it out. I wanna see where this goes.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Oh war isn't pretty?

Thanks for the revelation Gorman91! U R SMART. GOLD STAR FOR YOU!

Now school is in kiddo, so pay attention ok? This stuff is going to help you join the adult conversations some day.

Did anyone ever tell you about the 149 articles of the Fourth Geneva Convention that govern the treatment of civilians? The difference between war and genocide?

So war is when 2 sides are fighting each other usually over claiming a resource. The key difference between war and genocide is civilian deaths. In war your goal is to defeat an army. In Genocide your goal is to kill as many people as you can, anyway you can. What israel has been doing for the last decade (and much further back I'm sure) is Genocide NOT war.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

Palestine is no more. I will say it for you. And rightfully so.

I stated this elsewhere. All of humanity sucks. And history teaches that there is only 2 ways to stop violence. Either do what Gandhi did, or get bigger guns. Seeing as no one there is like Gandhi, Israel got bigger guns.

At this point I really can't say i would shed a tear if Israel and Palestine were destroyed in nukes. I really can't say I view the average Palestinian as innocent. I really can't say I view the average Israel citizen as innocent. For the violence of one to the other has caused a more violent government in both. Thus I support the more civilized. because if I have to support one of two Satans, I support the free mind over the mindless primitive.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

Do you know?

Please enlighten me with the historical facts that prove a nation existed called Palestine or a people that should be known as "Palestinians".

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ciphor

Can I tell you something? I don't believe in those conventions. because I do not differentiate between war and genocide. That's good education for you. That will help you in the future.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Gorman91]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join