learn more

The I hate Israel crowd is truly irrational

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

It's threads like this that show how irrational the hatred for Israel can get.

This is why there will not be Peace, because the Palestinian leadership doesn't want Peace. The want the Israel wiped off the map.

This is why Arafat walked away from the Peace deal with Clinton. This is because constant war gets them billions of dollars sent in Aid and the Palestinian people don't see any of the money unless they blow themselves up for the crooks that run Palestine.

Bill Clinton said this:

"I regret that in 2000 Arafat missed the opportunity to bring that nation into being and pray for the day when the dreams of the Palestinian people for a state and a better life will be realized in a just and lasting peace."

This is why he died a billionaire and his wife was taking shopping trips in France.

His personal fortune has been estimated at between $2 and $3 billion, most of it in Swiss bank accounts. He would have been worth a lot more were it not for the hard times in exile from 1982 until 1993, when Arafat was worth up to $5 billion, mostly through drug trafficking in Lebanon.

Arafat made his biggest killing over the last decade of the PA. Thanks to Arafat's economic adviser, Mohammed Rashid, Arafat pocketed nearly $1 billion from both PA and Israeli revenues.

www.wnd.com...

Where the outrage from the I hate Israel crowd?

Where's the billions in Aid that go to the crooks who run Palestine? Why doesn't the I hate Israel crowd ever ask that question?

The people in Palestine live like it's 2,000 B.C. why the Palestinian crooks in charge enrich themselves. Where's the outrage from the I hate Israel crowd?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Reporting the flaws of the other side is not deflection, it is stating what Israel has to work with. There are two sides to the conflict and in order to understand the conflict, one must see what both sides are working with.

How can Israel be single handedly responsible for the plight of the average Palestinian when Palestinian leaders have squandered billions of dollars in foreign aid. Perhaps the Israelis would not have to fend off as many attacks from desperate Palestinians if the Palestinian leadership used the billions of dollars it gets to take care of their people rather than enriching themselves.

The anti-Israel crowd portrays Israel as a unilateral aggressor. Is it deflection to point out that Palestinians have launched acts of aggression like launching rockets into Israeli territory or sending suicide bombers into Israeli market places?

Exactly,

Like I said, Israel isn't perfect but neither are the crooks that run Palestine.

The problem is the I hate Israel crowd only wants to blame Israel for everything. The fact is, the crooks in charge of Palestine walked away from a peace deal and steals billions in Aid that never make it to the Palestinian people.

We need to look at this problem in a rational way but the irrational hatred coming from the I hate Israel crowd just makes things worse.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

Now if I posted that dribble it would be removed for being off topic.

You being the op should be more concerned with the threaf you started.

I posted quite a bit in that 130+_page thread.
Yes there was some Israel bashing but it was mostly in response to some pro Israel posts. As a whole most posters stuck to the subject.

A rouge state commiting an act of piracy and killing people, wouldnt of mattered what country did it..

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This Deflection is continuing.

What has been the motivation behind all of the Israeli Government's activities against the Palestinians?

Total destruction of those people. Look it up, do some research into the why of it all. The facts in the form of valid Quotes from Presidents and Prime Ministers is there in the public domain.

Deflecting attention from the main issue to these sideline issues is poor form.

Yes leaders contribute to keeping their "subjects' poor, that is how things have always been done for as long as humans have been living in "countries".

It's no biggie compared to the motivations and Intent of the Israeli Government towards the Palestinian People.

So, please stop trying to divert attention onto less important details.

Please stop trying to Apologise for the Israeli Government's actions by using this type of approach on ATS.

Be well, enjoy your day.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
"The I hate Israel crowd is truly irrational"

Looks like most the world is 'irrational' then or you must have your sums wrong.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Israel is illegally occupying another people's land...Israel as a state continues to this day killing innocent people...for what? Religion? Please!!! Evolve already...
Shame on Israel...
Like my friend Johnny Pineapple used to say:
CASE F...... CLOSED

[edit on 2-6-2010 by InSoul]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Yasser Arafat diverted nearly $1 billion in public funds to insure his political survival, but a lot more is unaccounted for.

I didn't know that, yes when you look at it, this happens in many third world countries, aid is stolen by the leaders,

[edit on 063030p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSoul
Israel is illegally occupying another people's land...Israel as a state continues to this day killing innocent people...for what? Religion? Please!!! Evolve already...
Shame on Israel...
CASE F...... CLOSED

Both sides need to evolve, Israel is there, what's the solution?

Send them to Alaska?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

You don't know what happened.

Why didn't the ship just pull over and let them inspect the ship?

What happened here is Israel was provoked and they took the bait.

The I hate Israel crowd wants everyone to calm down when North Korea shoots a South Korean ship.

The I hate Israel crowd wants cooler heads to prevail when it comes to dealing with the religious zealot in Iran.

The I hate Israel crowd doesn't wait when it comes to Israel. This is because everything is Israels fault to them. This is an irrational hatred that makes no sense.

Israel is guilty until proven guilty. There's no wait and see or let's calm down when it comes to Israel. This irrational hatred is sickening. Let's try to be even handed.

Where's all the post from the I hate Israel crowd talking about the billions in aid that the crooks in charge of Palestine steal and the money never makes it to the Palestinian people that the I hate Israel crowd claims to love so much.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Shame on Israel...
CASE F...... CLOSED

Send them to Alaska?

They occupy more and more land every day... this is an ONGOING occupation.

It is Expanding RIGHT NOW.

Israel is PREVENTING food and building materials from going into Gaza.

You don't see why this is a problem?

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Needless loss of life and injury are why so many people posted their opinions about Israel's actions being wrong. Granted some posts were out of hate, but those were very few.

I posted many times in objection of Israel and in defence of the flotilla members, but I don't hate Israel; I don't hate peoples of Jewish faith either. In fact, I don't hate anyone. I do hate actions where there needn't have been any victims. That goes both ways in the neverending Israel/Palestine saga. Neither side's hands are clean. Both sides have innocents who suffer. In my opinion, which is my right to have and own, this time Israel was wrong. I shouldn't be labeled a hater or anti-semite because of it.

If Hamas launches rockets and kills a bunch of Israeli citizens, I will be posting my strong opinions that they were terribly wrong and that nothing justifies the killing of innocents. I'm sure I will soon after be called a Zionist by the opposite of the OP.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising

You don't know what happened.

Why didn't the ship just pull over and let them inspect the ship?

What happened here is Israel was provoked and they took the bait.

The I hate Israel crowd wants everyone to calm down when North Korea shoots a South Korean ship.

The I hate Israel crowd wants cooler heads to prevail when it comes to dealing with the religious zealot in Iran.

The I hate Israel crowd doesn't wait when it comes to Israel. This is because everything is Israels fault to them. This is an irrational hatred that makes no sense.

Israel is guilty until proven guilty. There's no wait and see or let's calm down when it comes to Israel. This irrational hatred is sickening. Let's try to be even handed.

Where's all the post from the I hate Israel crowd talking about the billions in aid that the crooks in charge of Palestine steal and the money never makes it to the Palestinian people that the I hate Israel crowd claims to love so much.

I must have missed all the threads that sympathized with North Korea.

And that pro-Iran crowd is eluding me too.

To respond to your OP: How rational is it to assume there is a hate for Israel when people criticize the Israeli government's actions?

How rational is it to assume a hate for the Israeli people, if the government of Israel is criticized?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

No, I didn't feel I should take my free time out to find quotes for someone who is being blatantly ignorant against anything that doesnt support their side. But here you go. He said this, "Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad." Which means, "The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time". Or if you're trying to make him look bad, simply "...must be wiped off the face of this earth"

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Good Intentions]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Intentions

Oh and call me anti-semitic all you want, I only oppose a government which has a corrupt regime, not the citizens of that government. Again, semites are not only Isrealis, and all Isrealis are not semites. Thanks for the attack though.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Shame on Israel...
CASE F...... CLOSED

Send them to Alaska?

They occupy more and more land every day... this is an ONGOING occupation.

It is Expanding RIGHT NOW.

Israel is PREVENTING food and building materials from going into Gaza.

You don't see why this is a problem?

-Edrick

You say they are preventing aid, but they tried to hand it over to Palestine today and they wouldn't accept it,

Is it or is it not true huge amounts of aid get through, yet they still live in poverty.

Hamas refuses to accept cargo seized by Israel during botched flotilla raid
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well I honestly think they should have accepted the cargo. However, it seems like they are standing up for their principles. Isreal doesn't have a right to say, "ok, now you can have it." You get what I mean? Considering they need those supplies, I think they should have accepted it anyway, but I can see why they would refuse it. Many are trying to change the blockade, so in a way accepting it would kinda be like giving in and saying, "ok, you win, nothing comes into our land until you say it's ok."

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Whats with repaeting "The I hate Israel crowd" line???

As already said, I have read a great many posts in that thread.

People, for the most part were an topic.
Disscussing a major event. I'm not going into the actual event as there is already over 140+ to read.

I tell my kids off when they do something wrong, does that mean I hate them???
THats the general theme of 90% of the posts.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising

Oh please, there is no love for the Palestinians on ATS. They get slammed often enough. Besides this isn't about the Palestinians, it's about Israel attacking ships in international waters which included politicians from several countries.

By the way, reports coming from witnesses claim that Israel was shooting from the start.

Several links on the subject.

Fl otilla attack: 'First the shots, then the ship was turned into a lake of blood'

Israelis opened fire before boarding Gaza flotilla, say released activists

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Kaploink]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

You can't go spouting unsubstantiated dribble like that...

We must wait till the fully transparent, unbiased opinion is given once the investigation is completed by Israel.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Wow I thought you were being serious at first haha. Then I realized this has to be sarcasm. It seems like many are waiting for that "unbiased opinions".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join