It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The I hate Israel crowd is truly irrational

page: 10
42
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymoux

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Anonymoux
Agreed, Nazi were better than ZionistIsrael.


Perhaps one of the most ignorant lines every written on ATS.


Depends ignorants to whom! To the Zionazi's or the regular people. If criticising Israeli Government policies makes one Nazi as has been said on 5 of similar threads like this one, then hell yes Nazi were innocent and nothing compared to the genocide being committed by Israel.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Anonymoux]



If you have any common sense and any love for ATS as a public forum, I would like to ask you to change avatar.

I mean, you don't help the debate or this site by posing as a damn Nazi with a Nazi flag as your avatar!

In fact I suspect that you are only doing this to bring bad attention to this site so that "they" can point their finger at ATS and say I told you so!

And it wouldn't surprise me at all if you are only doing this to screw up ATS and to give us a bad name!

If I'm wrong? then you have my sincere apologies - but I would still ask you nicely to change avatar!

I don't know which country you're coming from, but many here are from countries which were occupied by the Nazis those horrible years during world war 2.

Please?




posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Originally posted by Anonymoux

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Anonymoux
Agreed, Nazi were better than ZionistIsrael.


Perhaps one of the most ignorant lines every written on ATS.


Depends ignorants to whom! To the Zionazi's or the regular people. If criticising Israeli Government policies makes one Nazi as has been said on 5 of similar threads like this one, then hell yes Nazi were innocent and nothing compared to the genocide being committed by Israel.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Anonymoux]



If you have any common sense and any love for ATS as a public forum, I would like to ask you to change avatar.

I mean, you don't help the debate or this site by posing as a damn Nazi with a Nazi flag as your avatar!

In fact I suspect that you are only doing this to bring bad attention to this site so that "they" can point their finger at ATS and say I told you so!

And it wouldn't surprise me at all if you are only doing this to screw up ATS and to give us a bad name!

If I'm wrong? then you have my sincere apologies - but I would still ask you nicely to change avatar!

I don't know which country you're coming from, but many here are from countries which were occupied by the Nazis those horrible years during world war 2.

Please?


Now, I'm not defending the poster, but i did want to point a couple things out:

The swastika is not only a nazi symbol, but has been used for thousands of years by hundreds of nations/groups.

The nazi swastika is a reverse of the actual symbol(which is the one the poster is using) but it is stillo actually a symbol of the sun, of spiritual growth, life, power, strength and luck....

It has gone by many names in many regions:
* China - wan
* England - fylfot
* Germany - Hakenkreuz
* Greece - tetraskelion and gammadion
* India - swastika
so, while i do think that this poster is using it in the wrong way, all uses of the swastika are not evil and are not related to nazi-ism.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Well he's changed it but it looks even more Nazi to me now lol!

Despite what you say, swastika means only one thing now in modern history.....



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymoux
 


A country is not a treaty.

And not to mention, every nation that exists is illegal in some way or form.

And in addition to all of that, if you deny something because another denies something. Well then. You're just part of the problem.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Anonymoux
 


A country is not a treaty.

It was started with a treaty.



And in addition to all of that, if you deny something because another denies something. Well then. You're just part of the problem.

Atleast you agree now that Israel is problem.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Well he's changed it but it looks even more Nazi to me now lol!

Despite what you say, swastika means only one thing now in modern history.....





That is only true among christ-based faith. it has forever been and always will be a pagan symbol first and foremost, one that was stolen and perverted.

I understand the inclination to only consider it a nazi thing, but that is simply fallacy.

eta:yeah, i do have to say, there is no mistaking his new one. Obviously promoting Nazi-ism....

[edit on 3-6-2010 by captaintyinknots]



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Its a bloody Nazi German Flag, how much more Nazi can it get.

I will agree the symbol is originally pagan, but in the context here it is definitely a Nazi symbol



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There is nothing irrational about hating on Israel for what they did to the flotilla.

There is nothing irrational about hating on Israel for what they are doing to the Palestinians. Israel is fitted with the latest kits, gear, and high tech gadgets... with all kinds of international support they've become one of the most influential nations in history for the amount of time that it has existed. I will go to my death bed believing that Israel could take out Hamas if they WANTED to. I will go to my death bed believing that the United States could find a terrorist with kidney problems (OBL) in 9 years if they WANTED to. Our countries intelligence agencies are practically married... so it is important to understand that a lot of the special technology we have, they have.

Israel gets a free pass a lot of the time because of what happened with Nazi Germany. Where is UN support for the forming of a Native American nation? Why do Americans gleefully jump up and down on the land that our ancestors soaked with Native American blood (to flat out steal it from them) but say "Oh those poor, poor people." when we're talking about Israel and the Jewish in general?

Where is the UN resolution for reparations for slavery?

Where is the UN support for action in Rwanda?

And it goes on, and on, and on...

To any sapien with at least 3 working brain cells, it is clear that Israel (literally) gets away with, and has gotten away with, murder. And what has people up in arms is that they still get international kind of support, in spite of their actions.

And let's get one thing straight, I'm not pretending the holocaust wasn't a horrible tragedy for all of mankind.... but I'm sure as hell not pretending that's the only genocide that has taken place on planet Earth. When talking about the Israel issue, this is a huge point to make. When you take away the "can't criticize Israel because of the holocaust" stigma, it's actually pretty easy to criticize Israel.

It is not irrational to criticize the irrational... but calling an entire sub set of people (anyone who hates on Israel) irrational.. is irrational. Calling one person, and that is you OP, irrational for starting a thread like this one... is rational.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ImaNutter]



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Its a bloody Nazi German Flag, how much more Nazi can it get.

I will agree the symbol is originally pagan, but in the context here it is definitely a Nazi symbol


and thanks for showing your capacity for reading comprehension.

What does my first line say?



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Post were made at the approximate same time and both of his avatars were versions of Nazi Germany flags, not some pagan version of the swastika.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Israel will never cease to exist, because it is written.

All nations including United States will come against Israel and will fail because it is written in the bible.

Your Anti-Semetism is actually fufilling bible prophecy, and if you ask me how, then I will refer you to the bible.

Jesus Christ = King of the Jews
Israel = God's Nation and People forever and all eternity.

I stand by Israel forever and all eternity because they are God's people because the bible says so and I believe the bible is the true word of GOD.

If you Got a problem, take it up with GOD. Good Luck.

GO ISRAEL!



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Intentions
 




Now, you could say they have a right to this land, or whatever, I honestly do not know because it is hard to follow how far back this land really goes, past the Romans.


Making claims based on centuries past claims would make the entire world a very confusing place. Technically they are the same ethnicity that live there now and way back when .. the only real intrusion is the "Israeli's" that are .. for the most part central and western Europeans. The Islamic Palestinians of today were once the Judea Jews of yesteryear. Which .. kinda makes the whole thing retarded.

Israel's Human Rights violation originates in that .. Palestine is occupied territory.. it's not considered Palestinian, it's considered Israel.. basically every Palestinian should be given Israeli citizenship .. and be treated exactly as a Israeli is.. And perhaps, had there not been so many Palestinians, that's how it would have happened.. but as it is.. it's really hard to have a "democracy" when you are the minority.. so instead of loosing power over their own country, they essentially put the Palestinians in a box and shut the lid.

Of course.. their case would work so much better if they didn't come off as rocket launching terrorist. When we think of Gaza we don't generally think about the poor people huddled in shacks.. we think about what we see on the news, idiots lobbying rockets indiscriminately into Israel.. then Israel bombing the crap out of them, then the terrorist screaming for revenge for something they started. All the while innocent people on both sides get caught in the crossfire.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


Post were made at the approximate same time and both of his avatars were versions of Nazi Germany flags, not some pagan version of the swastika.


You dont seem to get it. I said flat out in my first post that i was not posting it to defend his use. then said flat out that i believe him to be using the nazi version.

What's not getting through here?



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spykemann
Israel will never cease to exist, because it is written.

All nations including United States will come against Israel and will fail because it is written in the bible.

Your Anti-Semetism is actually fufilling bible prophecy, and if you ask me how, then I will refer you to the bible.

Jesus Christ = King of the Jews
Israel = God's Nation and People forever and all eternity.

I stand by Israel forever and all eternity because they are God's people because the bible says so and I believe the bible is the true word of GOD.

If you Got a problem, take it up with GOD. Good Luck.

GO ISRAEL!


You're missing the part where many, many (if not most) people dont believe in YOUR god.

oops, logic.....



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spykemann
Israel will never cease to exist, because it is written.

All nations including United States will come against Israel and will fail because it is written in the bible.

Your Anti-Semetism is actually fufilling bible prophecy, and if you ask me how, then I will refer you to the bible.

Jesus Christ = King of the Jews
Israel = God's Nation and People forever and all eternity.

I stand by Israel forever and all eternity because they are God's people because the bible says so and I believe the bible is the true word of GOD.

If you Got a problem, take it up with GOD. Good Luck.

GO ISRAEL!


I just asked God and he said to ask you.

He wants me to ask if everyone in the modern day nation of Israel are his chosen people or have the Jews that lived there in the biblical times/writing of the old testament relocated?

He said he was super busy granting wishes for puppy dogs, ponies, and pay raises... but he really doesn't want to smite the entire world and get it wrong...that's a big oops, even for god. He will promise you a whopping 144 virgins in heaven if you answer this for me.



[edit on 3-6-2010 by ImaNutter]



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
If you have any common sense and any love for ATS as a public forum, I would like to ask you to change avatar.

Same is true about every time pro-Israeli accuse those who criticise Israeli rules and actions against Israel to be Nazi.


I mean, you don't help the debate or this site by posing as a damn Nazi with a Nazi flag as your avatar!

Similarly it dont help accusing people of being Nazi or anti-semite when they are discussing Israeli Forces and Government actions now do it?


In fact I suspect that you are only doing this to bring bad attention to this site so that "they" can point their finger at ATS and say I told you so!
And it wouldn't surprise me at all if you are only doing this to screw up ATS and to give us a bad name!

You can suspect anything you want too. I have full right to use a Nazi flag as many people uses their choice of flag. It is not illegal and its as hurtful as donning Israeli flag or any country flag for someone else...If one cant use Nazi flag then Israeli flag and all other country flag also cannot be used since they all have committed crimes in past.


If I'm wrong? then you have my sincere apologies - but I would still ask you nicely to change avatar!

I would do so when the absurd accussation of anti-semite, jew hate and being nazi are thrown everytime someone criticises Israeli action. My signature says it all. They want to shut us up by calling anti-semite and nazi and jew hate.....guess what now that's going to backfire. If I am called a Nazi then atleast I will give them a reason to do so now.


I don't know which country you're coming from, but many here are from countries which were occupied by the Nazis those horrible years during world war 2.

I dont consider myself from any particular country..all are equal and same even if they r from different nationality.


Please?

It hurts me to say no to you, Im fed up of people using that antisemite nazi jew hating card and this is my reply to them. Personally dont give 1 cent about Nazi or Jews or what they do or what they follow or what they eat, drink, sleep or pray too nor am i interested in it. For all i care they do anything they feel like Im not interested in it. But wrongly accuse ppl of jew hating, nazi, anti-semite its gonna have répercussions.

*****
spelling edit

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Anonymoux]



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymoux
 


But you continently ignored the other statement. Every single nation is founded with an illegal statement or treaty or something.



The question becomes not so much of if you support Israel or not. The question becomes why do you scapegoat Israel when it does exactly what everyone else does?



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Anonymoux
 


But you continently ignored the other statement. Every single nation is founded with an illegal statement or treaty or something. The question becomes not so much of if you support Israel or not. The question becomes why do you scapegoat Israel when it does exactly what everyone else does?


Nope I didn't. It was you who said international treaties dont mean anything and I replied back to you if they dont then creation of Israel also dont mean anything. And why are we talking about only Israel here ...oh well it is because » The I hate Israel crowd is truly irrational »" the thread is about Israel



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymoux
 


Well then you might as well remove your flag banner. After all, it's yet another nation illegally founded in lies. Why not? Will you dare?

If you are truly dedicated to this logic, then you cannot support any form of government or nation, and in fact, must be an irrational anarchist.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Gorman91]

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Gorman91]



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91
 


Well then you might as well remove your flag banner. After all, it's yet another nation illegally founded in lies. Why not? Will you dare?

flags r just piece of cloth one can use it to fly in garden or wipe the arse or both. they have as much importance as one gives them. flag banner yu mean avatar? not going to happen wont remove it and yu dont have to worry abt my flag banner or what i use or do personally. thread is about Israel not what one does personally or what flag he chose



If you are truly dedicated to this logic, then you cannot support any form of government or nation, and in fact, must be an irrational anarchist.

Oh i support international law and treaties ...its yu who suggested they dont mean anything to which i replied....(repeated..read last post)


[edit on 3-6-2010 by Anonymoux]



new topics

top topics



 
42
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join