It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Tangible Mason Coin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
reply to post by Afterthought

Again, the Double Headed Eagle is an alchemical symbol. For the history of this symbol's use and meaning in Hermetic thought, just Google "double headed eagle and alchemy".

Or you can read the extensive Wikipedia article
en.wikipedia.org...

The Double-Headed Eagle of Lagash is used as an emblem by the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.[10] There are many meanings attached to this symbol,[11] The date of its introduction into Freemasonry is not clear but it may have been first used in France to symbolize the Councils of the East and West. Another theory is that it was adapted from the arms of the Austrian state, to gain the favor of the ruling family.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Acharya]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Here is an interesting excerpt from the book - Codex Magica by Tex Marrs about the two headed eagle. There is actually a lot more about it on the page. Quite an interesting book in its entirety.

A Ravenous Bird From the East

To the Illuminati, the eagle is a symbol of overriding importance and, in its double-headed form, the eagle represents the Illuminati's principal doctrine of As Above, So Below. It also represents the Great Work of the Initiation of the World.

How prophetic, then, is the Bible verse found in Isaiah 46:11 which reveals that in the last days, a "ravenous bird from the East" shall be called forth by God to wreak havoc and destruction on rebellious mankind and the fallen world.

So when you see the duality principle ("As Above, So Below") represented in the photos and illustrations in this section, remember: You're observing the great secret in operation, the perennial teaching of the Hidden God, the God of the Mysteries, the God who it is said possesses the key to the invisible world (hell), the God of the Arch, the God of cunning, lies and deceit, the two-faced Deity, the Masonic double-headed eagle. In other words, bluntly stated, you are viewing Satan in disguise.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Voyager1]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1

To the Illuminati, the eagle is a symbol of overriding importance and, in its double-headed form, the eagle represents the Illuminati's principal doctrine of As Above, So Below. It also represents the Great Work of the Initiation of the World.

I have seen no evidence that the double headed eagle was ever used as a symbol by the Illuminati. However, I agree with your assertion that it represents the Great Work, which is the final stage in Alchemy.

So when you see the duality principle ("As Above, So Below") represented in the photos and illustrations in this section,

The Hermetic axiom "as above, so below" does not represent the principle of duality. The duality principle is better represented by the Yin and Yang of the Taoist philosophers. The Hermetic motto refers to something else, which is actually the key to the mysteries.

You're observing the great secret in operation, the perennial teaching of the Hidden God, the God of the Mysteries, the God who it is said possesses the key to the invisible world (hell)

It would seem to me that hell is actually the *visible* world.

the God of the Arch, the God of cunning, lies and deceit, the two-faced Deity, the Masonic double-headed eagle. In other words, bluntly stated, you are viewing Satan in disguise.

There is no "god" of cunning, lies, and deceit. Humans have become very adept at those things themselves without any help from imaginary beings.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Masonic Light stated: "There is no "god" of cunning, lies, and deceit. Humans have become very adept at those things themselves without any help from imaginary beings."

It's funny that you mention imaginary beings.
I was just reading a book last night by Jorge Luis Borges titled "The Book of Imaginary Beings".
In the chapter "The Eastern Dragon", it is described as having "a head something like a horse's, with a snake's tail, with wings on its sides (if at all), and with four claws, each furnished with four curved nails. We also read also of its nine resemblances: its horns are not unlike those of a stag, its head that of a camel, its eyes those of a devil, its neck that of a snake, its belly that of a clam, its scales those of a fish, its talons those of an eagle, ...". The story goes on to say that the beast is rendered powerless if its pearl is stolen from it.
"The Dragon rules over mountains, is linked to geomancy, dwells near tombs, is connected with the cult of Confucius, is the Neptune of the seas and appears also on terra firma." (p. 83)
"The Dragon Kings are immortal and can communicate among themselves, without recourse to words, inspite of any distance that separates them. It is during the third month that they make their annual report to the upper heavens."

Wouldn't a ring be a great source of communicating without words, but only using symbols.

There is another chapter titled "The Leveler" (p. 148)
" Between 1840 and 1864, the Father of Light (whom we may also call the Inner Voice) granted the Bavarian musician and schoolteacher Jakob Lorber an unbroken series of trustworthy revelations concerning the human population, the fauna, and the flora of the celestial bodies of our solar system. Among the domestic animals we have knowledge of, thanks to these revelations, is found the Leveler, or Ground-Flattener (Bodendrucker), which renders immeasureable services on Miron, the planet identified with Neptune ..."
"The Leveler has ten times the girth of the elephant, to which it bears a striking resemblance. It is provided with a rather stumpy trunk and with long straight tusks; its hide is of a sickly green. Its limbs pyramid-shaped, widen enormously at the hoof; the apexes of these pyramids appear to be pinned to the body. This noted plantigrade, in advance of builders & bricklayers, is led to the rough terrain of a construction site, where, it proceeds to flatten out & tramp the ground."
"The Leveler feeds on roots & herbage and has no enemies outside of one or two species of insects."

I don't know about anyone else can read between the lines, but it seems as though Masonry does indeed have ties with imaginary beings.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The Western Dragon is described as such in this book:
(sorry I can't upload screen shots. There's no pics anyways.)

A tall-standing, heavy serpent with claws and wings ... It may be black, but it is essential that it also be shining; ....the Greeks seem to have applied the name Dragon to any considerable reptile. Pliny informs us that in summer the Dragon craves elephant blood, which is notably cool. It will make a sudden foray on the elephant, coil round it, and plunge its teeth into it. The bloodless elephant rolls on the ground and dies; so does the Dragon, crushed under the weight of its victim."
"In the 11th book of the Illiad we read that there was a blue three-headed Dragon on Agamemnon's shield; ... Among the Romans, the Dragon was the insignia of the cohort, as the eagle was of the legion;..."
"In Revelations, St. John speaks twice of the Dragon, "that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan ...." In the same spirit, St. Augustine writes that the Devil "is lion and dragon; lion for its rage, dragon for its cunning." Jung observes that in the Dragon are the reptile and the bird - the elements of earth and of air."

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Could you please post the pictures of your coin again.

Why did you remove them anyways?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by KSigMason

Could you please post the pictures of your coin again.

Why did you remove them anyways?
He never posted them. There's no edit stamp on his one post in this thread.

Chances are, since it was a coin for his lodge he didn't post it because knowing, A) his lodge name & number, and B) that he was that lodge's 100th Worshipful Master, it wouldn't take too much to figure out his real name. ATS frowns on making personally identifiable information public in the forums, and with good reason. There are enough Mason haters here that I wouldn't want to give out any specifics of my lodge in fear that someone might come and try to do me or my brethren harm.

Please respect KSig's right to privacy on this one, or at least don't hold it against him if he chooses not to share images of his coin here.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

He did have photos of the coin present.
How did I do the math then with the dates if I hadn't seen a picture of the coin he wanted to discuss?

Can mods be asked to remove pics so there isn't an EDIT notation on the bottom of the thread post?
Mods?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Hmmm.....
Your coin seems to speak of an inside joke among brothers, if you will?

Symbols obviously present:

1957-1888
=69
(Tee, hee)

The 32 inside the triangle?
Yeah, no 33s in your frat house!

And the best one of all ....
wait for it....

If you google search 'double headed raptor' (because the bird pictured isn't any ordinary eagle or traditional phoenix of lore IMO),
you come across this to examine:
www.wdc.com/en/products/products.asp?driveid=494 - Cached - SimilarScientists unearth fossil of two-headed reptile - Armageddon ...
Join Date: Jan 2006. Location: Palla-site. Age: 43. Posts: 4303. My Mood: Raptor Witness pwns God. Scientists unearth fossil of two-headed reptile ...
forums.armageddononline.org/scientists-unearth-fossil-t9207.html - CachedThe Raptor's Den
May 25, 2010 ... The Raptor's Den. Voluntary experimentation- ... Thinking about it, I had the two-headed dragon, too. ... Two-Sentence Movie Reviews ...
duamuteffe.blogspot.com/ - Cached - Similar

What, back up there.
"Scientists unearth fossil of two-headed reptile ...
forums.armageddononline.org/scientists-unearth-fossil-t9207.html - CachedThe Raptor's Den
May 25, 2010 ... The Raptor's Den. Voluntary experimentation- ...

& when you click on the link you get this:
forums.armageddononline.org...

Would somebody like to address this?

Here is my original post.

If the coin wasn't present in the original thread post, how did I reference the date & symbols on it? How would I have known what it looked like?
I'll give you a head start by ruling out that I didn't pull it out of his pocket.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

the coin in reference is the OP's coin. I am the only other one to post a picture of a coin. I think you may be mistaken.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Also, his lodge name & number weren't indicated on the coin.
I distinctly remember that the coin had the words 'Famous Masons' at the bottom.

Mods? Can you verify this, please?
Was front/back pictures of the Ops coin on the original thread post?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

the coin in reference is the OP's coin. I am the only other one to post a picture of a coin. I think you may be mistaken.

No, being mistaken would mean that I misspoke.
You're suggesting that I'm severely delusional.
Trust me, I don't go around discussing the symbolism of invisible objects that an Op wants to discuss.

Concerning your comments about how they're given out to the brothers at the tour of the coin factory, I believe that the coin that the Op posted in fraudulent. The pic of the coin that still remains on this thread is a true Masonic coin.

I have to call hoax on the Op's coin then.
I commented on its symbolism & as soon as I made it clear that I was delving deeper, the pics were removed.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Also, his lodge name & number weren't indicated on the coin.
I distinctly remember that the coin had the words 'Famous Masons' at the bottom.
You're referring then to the original post, not KSigMason, whom you replied to? The OP's photo is still in the OP as far as I can see... Admiral Richard E. Byrd, 1888-1957, Famous Masons (on the front), Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry Northern Jurisdiction on the back.

I still see it... Maybe it's cached in my browser?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

No, being mistaken would mean that I misspoke.
You're suggesting that I'm severely delusional.
Trust me, I don't go around discussing the symbolism of invisible objects that an Op wants to discuss.
But you're asking KSigMason to re-post pictures of something he never posted pictures of. So yes, you're either mistaken or delusional. Again, the only coin pictures that have been posted in this thread were NetworkDude's and the OP by Jordan River, and as far as I can see, both posts with photos are still intact.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Thank you for verifying that the coin we're discussing was pictured.

Please post the pics back up so others can see it.
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thank you for verifying that the coin we're discussing was pictured.

Please post the pics back up so others can see it.
Thank you.
Can you not see it yourself on the first page in the first post????

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Thanks for posting the links to the pictures.
I just want to make sure that people who come upon this thread are able to see the original coin being discussed.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

OK, I am real confused here. If I go to the beginning of this thread, I see the OP. In it are several pictures of a coin. I am under the impression that anyone else in the world who has an internet connection and goes to the same place will see the same thing. Is this correct?

And to be clear, I didn't say it was a coin factory, it was the House of Temple in Washington DC where the 33rd degree supreme council meet. They have coins from previous events and give them away. You can take as many as you like. (if they are still there)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It's funny that when I'm not logged in to ATS, I can see the coin's pictures.
But, when I log in, they're gone.

Can someone explain this to me?
I've never had this happen before on any other thread I've posted to where pics or videos are being discussed.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

um......it's a..........conspiracy?

The Illuminati conspired with the NWO and have take control of you PC.

I'd take a different route home tonight. they are watching.

Muhahahaha

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join