It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Actually Know Why They Hate on Israel?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I just reported admo21 - please don't respond to the comments. Good grief.

FYI: the title of this post obviously caught this guy attention but just to be clear: I know most of you have legit complaints (even if ill-informed) - and I know that 99.9% of you are not this guy.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Found another Gem out there... so if she's the flagship of the left wing media - what does this mean???

I'm just shaking my head at this point.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well, haters gon' hate,

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i defend Palestinian basic human rights and am critical of the Israeli Government for the role they play in absuing those rights.

that doesn't = hate.

maybe the question some people should be asking themselves is "“why do I feel so threatened when people criticize the Israeli Government?”

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuardianOfPeace
i defend Palestinian basic human rights and am critical of the Israeli Government for the role they play in absuing those rights.

that doesn't = hate.

maybe the question some people should be asking themselves is "“why do I feel so threatened when people criticize the Israeli Government?”

not to mention israel has gaza in what's amounts to a medieval siege state. with daily brutality.

there should be a certain urgency when dealing with israeli crimes as they are happening every day.

good call jedi.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Why ask a question if you already have the answers (or at least, think you do)?

This is known as "framing the question," and boy, is that a gigantic frame you've got there.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

It means that a Borat Journalist from the Breitbart school is giving you edited footage and telling you it means something other than what is being said, because he knows you are but a simple couch ape that can't handle complex issues.

Thomas is pointing out that that the Israelis need to get out of the colonies they are putting on the West bank. Most of those Israeli "settlers" are in fact from abroad - Germany, Poland, Russia, the United States - who are moving to Israel specifically for the next-to-free land the Israeli government grants them in the West Bank. She's not talking about "The Jews" (that's the Borat Journalist trying to alter her words) or even the whole of Israel; just what's going on in the occupied territories.

She thinks the colonists should get the hell out of occupied territory and get back to whatever nation they hail from.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join