It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Does Anyone Actually Know Why They Hate on Israel?

page: 5
17
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What better way to spew hateful remarks about Jews than in a "Israel are murderers" thread. It's a few racist trying to justify their self hate for the Jews.

It sure as heck can't be them upset over facts, because all the facts points towards Israel doing nothing immoral. They enforced a legal blockade and defended them self from armed protesters attempting to kill them. A blockade being enforced in international waters is legal.




posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
People refer to the Palestinians, Pakistani's and others as "terrorists". but(call me whatever you want) the way I see It Is the people shooting rockets/AK's or whatever are usually shooting at people that are shooting at them as well, Including the US army. think about It, If a country invaded America and was occupying It many Americans would pick up arms and shoot back. those people would likely be labeled as "terrorists" by the invading army. just a thought.



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
What better way to spew hateful remarks about Jews than in a "Israel are murderers" thread. It's a few racist trying to justify their self hate for the Jews.

It sure as heck can't be them upset over facts, because all the facts points towards Israel doing nothing immoral. They enforced a legal blockade and defended them self from armed protesters attempting to kill them. A blockade being enforced in international waters is legal.


A legal blockade CANNOT be enforced in international waters because it is international territory. Further, I see no reason why israeli commandos had to storm ships with live ammunition rather than use rubber bullets or other non-lethal methods.

Israel handled their problem the WRONG WAY, YET AGAIN so don't expect any sympathy from me or anyone else. They should have waited till the ships where in israeli watters to force them into israeli ports, then detained suspects for questioning.



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
What better way to spew hateful remarks about Jews than in a "Israel are murderers" thread. It's a few racist trying to justify their self hate for the Jews.

It sure as heck can't be them upset over facts, because all the facts points towards Israel doing nothing immoral. They enforced a legal blockade and defended them self from armed protesters attempting to kill them. A blockade being enforced in international waters is legal.


It seems to me that the people condemning Israel are not the ones that bring up Judaism/religion, because in fact this has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with innocent people being murdered.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by TruthWizard]



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
As to the topic of why people hate on
israel, it is simple. Man hates the concept of God, or the muslims hate every god but theirs. If israel does not exist, it implies that
!. god really does not exist.
2. The god of the bible is evil.
3. This also discredits Christianity at the same time.
so all you god-haters and Muslims get what you want.either a world with ourt God, or the Muslim God. some choice.
Israel is there because God put them there. Get used to it.



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I don't hate Israel.
God = Guns - Oil - Drugs $$$$$$$

I care about Israel about as much as I care about Madagascar or Iceland or Nigeria or etc etc etc...

I don't want to supply arms, money or material support to Israel...sorry I just don't. Now my government wants me to care about Israel and I was taught from an early age to pity the Jewish religion/race/culture/state because of the holocaust.

In fact they were the only religion/race/culture/state I was taught to pity for their suffering. For example I wasn't taught to pity native americans??? Now that was a genocide! No pity for them though!

I just don't want to be involved in any way with the state of Israel. I don't hate them, I hope everything works out for them in the same way I hope it works out for everyone else.



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew
 

Nooooo... not another propaganda thread by apologists with recent memberships. It would have been easier to include your opinion in any of the many other threads like this one.

Palestinians have a 30 year ongoing problem of religious fanatic organizations (in the U.S. and many other places they are called "Terrorists") attempting to find any way they can to kill Palestinians.

Those terrorists are called The State Of Israel. They are known to bomb people in other country's, create fake passports in order to further plans to kill people they do not like,etc, etc, ad nauseum.

The land that Israel occupies (also known as Palestine) is actually land that was used to build up forces and attack Israel in the 40's, 50's, and 60's.... and was formerly occupied by Palestinians for over 1.300 years before the British and Americans gave the land to the Israelites.

Did you know that most Prime Ministers and Presidents in Israel since David Ben Gurion have stated their intent to wipe out the Palestinians, to drive them into the sea? The facts as quotes are in the public domain for anyone wanting to search for them.

Stop apologising for what the State of Israel does in the world.

What the Palestinians do is to freedom fight with anything they can, just as you or I would if our homeland was taken off us and given to another race of people who did not hide the fact that they intend Genocide of your people.

For sure you are entitled to your opinion, but why not just join an already active thread instead of joining in with the other apologists to flood ATS with this one-eyed garbage designed to deflect people away from the real issues of the moment.


[edit on 2-6-2010 by Tayesin]



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm kind of amused with all the comments about Israel stealing Palestinian land. Historically (Biblically), Israel was a nation, Zion, the Promised Land to which Moses guided the Hebrews in Exodus (although Moses himself wasn't allowed to enter).

If we're going to wax so angrily territorial in this thread, then surely the modern Jews have a valid territorial argument for inhabiting their Biblical ancestral home after centuries of exile, do they not?

Do the Jews not have a right to be pissed off, having to fight every Arab nation for the right of inhabiting their ancient homeland?

I mean, if you think Israelis have no right to be pissed off with the constant fight for their ancestral home, then perhaps you think the Natives of North America have no right to be pissed off, either, hmm? I mean, the Indians were driven from their homelands, murdered, imprisoned and everything else until they were on the brink of extinction — not unlike the Jews for the last 2000 years.

If the remaining Indian tribes in America today could somehow get organized, find a few foreign benefactors (Russia and China, maybe), armor-up with the latest technology and weaponry and try to take back the North American continent — or even part of this continent — could you blame them for trying?

Hell no, you wouldn't blame them.

So why do you bleeding hearts blame Israel for fighting tooth and nail for their homeland?

"Ith becauth Ithrael ith tho violent! We're thcared of violenth!"

Yeah? Well, wake up and join the real world, where some people still have the balls to fight for what is justly theirs. In territorial disputes and wars, which is how everyone acquires their homelands all throughout history, there are winners and losers, blood is spilled, and some damned foreigner will be sleeping in your bed the day after tomorrow. Then the losers get pissed off and fight some more, and that's the way it's been since Day One of the human race.

Peace will never work. Peace has never worked in human history. You think the noble Indians were just a bunch of tree-hugging nature worshippers before the Europeans landed on this continent? Hell, the tribes of this continent were bloodthirsty killers, constantly at war with one another for territory and resources for thousands of years. Same thing in Africa. Same thing all over the bleeding world.

You can't point to any culture or nation on earth that didn't kill to be who they are and what they are today.

So, I say let the battle unfold in the Middle East. Indeed, bring it on, and let those who are pledged to assist Israel make good on their promises or get the hell out of the way. Personally, I think Israel alone could topple every Arab nation in one afternoon — just scramble up a sortie of their sophisticated bomber drones and NUKE the capitals of every enemy state in their neighborhood.

The world would piss blood in its pants. But at least we'd have decisive action, for a change, instead of whining and pouting about whether or not Israel is justified in swatting a few flies on a party boat. Yes, they were justified. Point made.

— Doc Velocity



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
LOL. I find threads against Israel as prophecies coming true. Everyone will be against them. Sorry guys no matter how much you rant or rave about what Israel is doing to ensure the survival of their country and faith the outcome has already been written. I mean come on. Just read the prophecies and see what has already come to pass. Your beating your heads on a brick wall that will not fall. But as entertaining as it is to see what was said and written about all those years ago coming true, I am sad that so many people are putting on their blinders and deny that fact that Israel will prevail against all.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
reply to post by gncnew
 

Nooooo... not another propaganda thread by apologists with recent memberships. It would have been easier to include your opinion in any of the many other threads like this one.

Palestinians have a 30 year ongoing problem of religious fanatic organizations (in the U.S. and many other places they are called "Terrorists") attempting to find any way they can to kill Palestinians.

Those terrorists are called The State Of Israel. They are known to bomb people in other country's, create fake passports in order to further plans to kill people they do not like,etc, etc, ad nauseum.

The land that Israel occupies (also known as Palestine) is actually land that was used to build up forces and attack Israel in the 40's, 50's, and 60's.... and was formerly occupied by Palestinians for over 1.300 years before the British and Americans gave the land to the Israelites.

Did you know that most Prime Ministers and Presidents in Israel since David Ben Gurion have stated their intent to wipe out the Palestinians, to drive them into the sea? The facts as quotes are in the public domain for anyone wanting to search for them.

Stop apologising for what the State of Israel does in the world.

What the Palestinians do is to freedom fight with anything they can, just as you or I would if our homeland was taken off us and given to another race of people who did not hide the fact that they intend Genocide of your people.

For sure you are entitled to your opinion, but why not just join an already active thread instead of joining in with the other apologists to flood ATS with this one-eyed garbage designed to deflect people away from the real issues of the moment.


[edit on 2-6-2010 by Tayesin]


Seriously?! If Israel wanted to they could do just exactly that. They could decimate every country around them, and they have the power to do it. So don't fool yourself into believing that Israel is really using their full force just to kill their neighbors. When it comes time for that it will be very swift.

Did not the Lord love Jacob and hate Esua?



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
all the facts points towards Israel doing nothing immoral. They enforced a legal blockade and defended them self from armed protesters attempting to kill them.

Actually, the "humanitarian" blockade-runners announced last week that they intended to "make an impact" that previous flotillas had never achieved.

Don't forget, these "humanitarian" flotillas have been trying to run the blockade for a long time, and Israel typically just turns them back or directs them to Israeli ports outside the blockade.

So, when the blockade-runners announced in advance that this time we mean business, Israel was ready for them. Or, at least, ready for the flotilla to try something extreme.

In truth, I'm not sure Israel was as prepared as it should have been; I mean, they allowed a mere handful of commandos carrying light weapons to board the ship, which provoked protestor violence, which begat more violence. This could have been easily avoided with a little forethought.

Still... Point made. Israel sent a message: BUTT OUT. Do you seriously think these "humanitarian" flotillas will try such a stunt again? Not for a bit, I'd wager.

— Doc Velocity



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I just love how you put humanitarian in qoutation marks.. what are you insinuating?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by frozenspark]



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
There are Israelis that are as much terrorists as any Arab/Palestinian or Muslim extremist.

If you side with Israel you side with terrorists as well.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
TS I recommend you look in to the work of Norman Finkelstein. It will shed some light on your question.

The man speaks the truth objectively and destroys anyone that dares debate him. Great stuff actually.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Originally posted by deccal
[I cant even believe myself i am answering to this post, heh.

Yeah, I can't believe it, either. Next time, try bringing something to the table other than your incredulity.

— Doc Velocity


I already brought everytthing to the table, but it seems you didnt read it. What is your logic to bring old and new testament here? Do you read and understand the world "historically" through these quasi philosophy-sociology books?
You think human history is 2500 years old and jews are chosen? Study more biology.


[edit on 3-6-2010 by deccal]

[edit on 3-6-2010 by deccal]



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It comes down to ethics, and israel somehow has
forfeited any ethics, making israel is a hypocrisy
of corruption, manipulation, and propaganda.
We all wish it wasn't so, but if anything is to be salvaged
it's truth and truth must be told.



Originally posted by cobol
why people hate on
israel, it is simple.If israel does not exist, it implies that
!. god really does not exist.


Lol, a legend in your own mind.

Here is a thought :
If your God is perfect, then the whole universe, the earth,
in it's original form
as he created it > is zion., not israel or Netanyahu.
God does not need you or israel to exist.
. . . get over yourself.





[edit on 3-6-2010 by ToneDeaf]



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
Seriously?! If Israel wanted to they could do just exactly that. They could decimate every country around them, and they have the power to do it. So don't fool yourself into believing that Israel is really using their full force just to kill their neighbors. When it comes time for that it will be very swift.

Did not the Lord love Jacob and hate Esua?

Hello,
I'm wondering where in my post you replied to that I made any assumptions as you commented on?

Of course Israel has the technological power to decimate their ancient enemies.. you know, the one's their bloodthirsty, maniacal, egotistical God YHWH told them to iradicate on the way to their so called Promised Land... that was never there's except for a short timeframe in history.

I'm sure that somewhere in a Torah or Bible we'd find something akin to what you asked. BUt, I am not a follower of religion so any argument based on such things holds no sway with me one iota.

Man, I can't wait for all the apologists to decide they've had enough and go type their garbage elswhere.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Personally, I think Israel alone could topple every Arab nation in one afternoon — just scramble up a sortie of their sophisticated bomber drones and NUKE the capitals of every enemy state in their neighborhood.



— Doc Velocity


This is what you and your kind want, isnt it. Blood, tear, death and you can watch it on your tv and masturbate. How can a person be more disgusting?
If you want the sad truth, Israel has no chance against Turkey, but i dont want to make blood race here.
You really think what in bible says true isnt it? If yes, i will tell you a story.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by deccal]



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity
 


doc, i think you have totally lost the plot. although the bible has been misinterpreted considerably, it would be safe to say the most important instruction in it would be to love god with all heart, mind and soul, and thy neighbour as thyself. you do not seem to be encouraging this behaviour, especially with your remarks about the army of the zionist pitbull thugs and their attitude to their neighbours on the flotilla.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gncnew
 


Gncnew,

No one hates or loves Israel in the USA.
Americans don't really care.... OR know much about it...

So your question is actually based on your own belief on the imporantce of Israel in the world stage.

You should ask, why do you think this issue is so important relative to ALL other important issues in Earth????

Perhaps you are biased.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by saabacura]



new topics

top topics



 
17
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join