It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Actually Know Why They Hate on Israel?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by slane69
Simple answer, they are Gods chosen people and Satan hates on them big time for that reason. Every demon in the world is whispering in any ear that will hear "Israel is the enemy, Jews are evil". It has always been this way and will be until Christ returns.

wait a second....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aldeberan

The Amorites were the remnants of the giants or Rephaim and they were evil beyond belief,...would have made Charles Mason look like a saint. Arguably they weren't even human but the result of Nephilim and human matings. They were part of Satan's plan to erase the pure line of Adam and prevent the birth of a kinsman redeemer for the human race.

As far as I am concerned, good riddance.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by slane69]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by slane69

What does all this have to do with the modern state of Israel?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
misunderstood

[edit on 2-6-2010 by deccal]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by slane69

The Nephilim were not just evil, they were, "Heroes of old, men of renown."

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
reply to post by slane69

What does all this have to do with the modern state of Israel?

Did you not read about the Relief Ships bound for Gaza that the Israel Navy Attacked?

Given the Current Events, Discussion of Israel's Past, And Present is RELEVANT to the topic at hand.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

Just an argument that the modern state of Israel was originally founded on genocide, and therefore should not be allowed to exist.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aldeberan

Dude, name me a country that hasn't been founded on killing the former occupants? Off the top of my head I can count more than my fingers and toes that have been founded on genocide or near genocide. Do we dismantle them all? Does the U.S. and Canada not have a right to exist?

Israel and the surrounding countries need to find a way to coexist or it will precipitate war, plain and simple. I can't agree with all Israel is doing but it takes 2 sides to tango.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If you go in for the Old Testament, the Israelis are historically the Chosen People of God. God chose them — and a specific bloodline within their tribes — for the earthly birth of his Son, Jesus Christ. You can find references throughout the Bible to Israel as the Promised Land, as well as references to what happens to the enemies of Israel.

Israel's enemies are crushed and driven back by none other than God Himself. If God can show favoritism, then Israel is certainly His favorite among people and nations.

So, regarding the OP, the answer is simple: People "hate on" Israel because Israel is the Promised Land of the Chosen People of God. Those who "hate on" and oppose Israel are the enemies of Israel — Which is nothing new, the Jews have suffered plenty of hate at the hands of their many enemies worldwide throughout the millennia.

One thing, however, remains consistent in the history of the Jews — whoever comes against them is crushed and driven back by God. It's actually pretty chilling to think that the greatest killing machine in the history of the planet (the Third Reich) was utterly destroyed for persecuting the Jews.

Which is why, I think, that so many nations (and mainly the USA) hurried to restore the traditional, Biblical and historical homeland to the surviving Jews, and it's why we are legally sworn to protect Israel no matter what.

We want to be on God's side the next time TSHTF... So, choose your sides carefully.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by slane69

Israel was specifically founded on the slaughter of ALL women and children in the land.

The US and Canada equally would be in an precarious situation if the NATIVE AMERICAN population outnumbered the Europeans, as the ARAB population outnumbers the Israeli.

Either way. The only reason they exist is b/c they are US backed. The main topic of this thread is to make a point about why I hate on Israel, and I put forth that it is deserving of my hatred because of the principles on which it stands.
I disagree that GOD can allow you to take land. The basis of the nomadic Israeli peoples claim to the land is invalid.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Israel have been hated by Jordan, Syria, Egypt and Iraq long before the Independence and proclamation of the State of Israel.

Same o'l situation now than before.

Israel Histoy

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Cite scriptural, historical, or archeological evidence where God chose Khazars as his "children". You can't? That's what humbly thought. If a bunch of dirty Khazars killed your children, I hope you lie down and do nothing, after all, they are the "children of God". Pathetic and ridiculous.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by slane69

Dude, name me a country that hasn't been founded on killing the former occupants?

THAT MAKES IT OK!!!!!!!! YAY!

Does the U.S. and Canada not have a right to exist?

ISRAEL IS DOING THIS RIGHT *NOW*

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
"Does Anyone Actually Know Why They Hate on Israel?"

1. The international zionist bankers bribe our leaders.
25. They run the media
50. Iserail is on stolen land

Please let me know if you want more.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Are there still people thinking like you? I never imagined that

You know, what writes in bible or qoran coming to be true because people believe in it, not because what there writes is true. Human history is not 2500 years old.
I cant even believe myself i am answering to this post, heh.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer
Cite scriptural, historical, or archeological evidence where God chose Khazars as his "children". You can't? That's what humbly thought.

What do you mean "I can't"? Maybe you can't, but I certainly can.

Deuteronomy 14:2, "For you are a holy people to your God, and God has chosen you to be his treasured people from all the nations that are on the face of the earth."

That's just the first recognition of the Chosen People cited in the Torah (otherwise known as The Old Testament).

Now, I can go on and list more such scripture, but then I'll be chastised for quoting scripture at length. So, I would suggest you get off your ass and Google up "The Chosen People" — whereupon you'll find all the "evidence" you want.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 6/2/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer

... a bunch of dirty Khazars....

[edit on 2-6-2010 by TSawyer]

I know there are plenty of reasonable people out there who disagree with many Israeli policies. These people have no problem with Jews or Israelis, they just disagree with certain Israeli government policies. As for myself, I cannot say I agree with everything Israel has ever done. I think Israel should have handled the recent flotilla raid differently, in fact 99.9% of Israelis including the soldiers involved in the raid probably wished things went down differently.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of people on both sides of this debate that display irrational prejudice towards Jews, Muslims, or Arabs. Let's try and be civil.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
[I cant even believe myself i am answering to this post, heh.

Yeah, I can't believe it, either. Next time, try bringing something to the table other than your incredulity.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

This is the opinion I have - but the vitriol that comes out of some on this issue is over the top - especially when they've done nothing about it.

Either you're angry enough to do something, or you're not really angry... but posting on a website that they don't deserve to exist or should be overthrown is just insane when you're only thinking about them during the latest "crisis".

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Depends on what circle you are in. If you are at a Toby Keith concert, Muslim bashing is popular. If you are on a college campus, going to a "Free Palestine" concert and pretending to care might get you laid.

Ahhh - the American Dream. Apathy takes a back seat on message boards and in college bars - at least until the morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join