It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Record for lucid dreaming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Is there a record for having many lucid dream so much amount of time? I had three in under two hours! It was hard keeping myself on my own sleep schedule. I kept forcing myself to wake up every thirty minuets. Talk about rough sleeping.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I don't think there is a guiness book entry for lucid dreams, however if you can help me do it I'll be glad to keep track of them for you!

King

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

Darn! I thought there would be competition of that nature. I do have some great links from other ATS users. Here's three links for you to look at.
www.dreamviews.com...
www.luciddreaming.com...
www.lucidity.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I've tried OOBE and Lucid dreams but the closest I get is being completely numb, and I feel as if I am being pulled up and starting to rise from the bed but stop just at my sternum and can't seem to go any farther.

I'm not sure what is happening that I cannot transfer, but lucid dreams are even harder for me.

Maybe I'll figure it out someday.

King

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

Keep it going! It's like picking random candy from a candy store. You never know what you're going to get.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
At least you didn't say it was a box of chocolates.

Then I'd have to slap you.

King

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well 3 in 2 hours is normal. You can have up to 5-6 lucid dreams during one normal sleep cycle, that's excluding non-REM dreams. You can have even more lucid dreams when you are depriving your sleep because in this case after falling asleep you are going straight to REM stage. You can also prolong your REM stages with one interesting technique but this needs some serious consciousness control. The main idea of this technique is jumping between REM and sleep paralysis without completely waking up or starting a new sleep cycle. If you once had false awakenings you now what I'm talking about.

I've just recently joined ATS and after reaching 20 posts I'm planning to make an
ultimate oneironautics guide thread. I hope you guys will find it useful!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I will look forward to that thread, however I would suggest you first take advantage of the search feature to make sure there aren't any threads catalogued already on the same topic.

I know that I've seen quite a few threads on sleep paralysis, lucid dreams and all other sorts of mental meditation and control. So don't be suprised if you aren't the first one.

If you do have something to add, the best thing you can do is link to the previous threads as sources for additional information when you compile your ultimate compendium.

Good luck, let me know when you get it done so I can read it.

King

new topics

top topics

join